Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 54. (Read 125384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Hi! I'm looking for mid-long term investment. I'm thinking about LDOGE. If new wallet release will be without any problems I will invest few BTC in this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wow much coin such love
@Heathcoin you really need to chill out.

@Presstab I'm listening, please do not take note of hostile comments, if you can find the time please PM me with what you expect to happen @ fork and what can be done to solve the issue

@old dev, please fuck off Smiley

@everyone else, until we reach the fork time we simply don't know what will happen, MinerFTW says it will work, and until that is proved in correct then that is what I will believe will happen

But in thread fighting is just plain silly !

I support crunck.

aquitas I lost over 6btc because of your actions last time around.

Here is my address btc: 1JnTmgdykCLe4yHERFfAa4MQhLGeVnXTTU - you owe me some compensation and if you have any ideas pm crunck with fix.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

@Presstab I'm listening, please do not take note of hostile comments, if you can find the time please PM me with what you expect to happen @ fork and what can be done to solve the issue

@everyone else, until we reach the fork time we simply don't know what will happen, MinerFTW says it will work, and until that is proved in correct then that is what I will believe will happen

+1
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Activity: 95
Are we all aboard for the new wallets or do the devs need more time for testing?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It is beyond my understanding that someone would attack a person trying to help. Especially someone with Presstabs reputation.

@presstab. What would you advise?
Is there a quick fix, or should we post pone it and re-test it? Better save then sorry right.

So what's the deal, To fork or not to fork?

We are responsible for the website & social media, so it depends on the wallet developers. Do they still feel we should Fork, as in is that a safe thing to do.

Personally i feel bad why someone from our community is attacking a person who is trying to help, especially him being the IRC 'leader'.
i and we started a sweet litedogecoin community some months ago.. What the hell is happened here? Talk normall to eachother, keep the coin up

We were and are doing fine. There is no drama Wink, just an incident with 1 community member Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It is beyond my understanding that someone would attack a person trying to help. Especially someone with Presstabs reputation.

Is there a quick fix, or should we post pone it and re-test it? Better save then sorry right.

We are responsible for the website & social media, so it depends on the wallet developers. Do they still feel we should Fork, as in is that a safe thing to do.

Personally i feel bad why someone from our community is attacking a person who is trying to help, especially him being the IRC 'leader'.
i and we started a sweet litedogecoin community some months ago.. What the hell is happened here? Talk normall to eachother, keep the coin up
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
That and Tab is deliberately stirring up shit and pasting stuff here out of context.  He's admitted he's here for the drama and has no stake.
That said, this whole day reminds me why I left this forum in the first place.
If the fork fails, shit happens.  They'll fix it if there is a problem.  It wouldn't be the first time.  Anyone that's been around longer than 10 min has seen it before.

i guess it was aquitasIJ presence that irritated him... lol

Well aquitas entered the scene 2 post later. It's not needed and unprofessional. An apology should be good.

Presstab was installing the new wallet on his server for the block explorer. Then mentioned an error and bam attack.

But anyway, let's wait.
Activity: 426

i guess it was aquitasIJ presence that irritated him... lol

Activity: 109

Activity: 233
I wish I could... but I can't fix stupid.  Do NOT run the new wallet before the hard fork.

Hey if you guys don't need any help, then no problem.
Don't help them!
Let them rot.

You really are jealous!  Go away!

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
I wish I could... but I can't fix stupid.  Do NOT run the new wallet before the hard fork.

Don't help them!
Let them rot.

Hi aquitas,

Did you miss us? Or just wondering how we as a community got back to a 55k market cap in 3 weeks? Andit is only growing. Did you check the daily volume on Bitrexx recently?

Well we sure do not miss you. Thanks a lot for abandoning us Wink
enjoy while it lasts.
good luck on the "hard fork"
it won't work unless you put some fucking if statements. of course you wouldnt know that because the crackheads who hijacked the coin are a bunch of idiots.

bye
i hope it goes to 0 so you stop wasting your time.

Well shit.. so i have jump in here.. ONce again aquitasij you come in spitting your crap.. What you trying to do get a bigger share of the market by scaring people into dumping into your low buy orders! You have done more than enough damage to this coin.. Nobody hijacked this coin..    You abandoned this when the users of your coin needed you the most.. It was a mess when you released it and you made it out like it was no big deal to fix.. But then come back in few posts later to say you dont have the time to work on this coin.. It was you that left a damn great potential coin to just up and die. And lets not even get into the second attempt at dev you made with the masternodes. Now you are pissed that its doing so well.. Im sure they have a handle on the new wallet without help from you aquitasij. I hope that if anyone has information that is critical to this coin they will help out.. I kick myself for not keeping more coins but i had already lost too much to not pull some out.  Now i see you all have a good handle on this and if we all just ignore aquitas we will all be better off.. He is bitter and is out to do nothing but harm this coin..  
Wish you all the best of luck.. Great job!!!

Best Regards
d57heinz
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
I haven't posted in this thread in a while.  Great to see all the progress made in the past few weeks, but yeah, I would listen to presstab.  He has a lot of experience with POS coins and if he thinks something is wrong, there likely is.  Something seemed off, I've never seen a hard fork where people can't switch to the new client until a specified time.  Make sure you are 100% on this, the last thing LDOGE needs is more drama.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
minerftw can't just change network rules in the source and expect it to work.
you need to atleast make if statments so the earlier blocks be valid.
what a bunch of noobs.
and he was calling me an idiot LOL!

Oh... you're funny!  So said you QUIT!  Remember???  Why haven't you gone away yet?  Oh, because WE as a community were the ones who actually kept this coin alive and fixed what you couldn't?  You think you're a dev?  LOL!

If you think what was said on IRC got you so butt hurt you had to quit... you are more than a child and no place trying to be a dev.  Go away... you are not welcome here anymore.

Great coin... you tried to kill it!  Now it's the communities coin.  NOT yours!  bye bye @atuitasIJ

- heathkid

like 15 minutes later on irc..
Code:
01:59 <@heathkid> presstab: will you help?

You guys need to de-op this guy. Really not a good public face for your coin.
Activity: 426

Don't help them!
Let them rot.

Hi aquitas,

Did you miss us? Or just wondering how we as a community got back to a 55k market cap in 3 weeks? Andit is only growing. Did you check the daily volume on Bitrexx recently?

enjoy while it lasts.
it won't work unless you put some fucking if statements. of course you wouldnt know that because the crackheads who hijacked the coin are a bunch of idiots.

bye

blah blah blah
you keep repeating yourself

anyway, let us rot in peace, you are the smart one
Activity: 112

Don't help them!
Let them rot.

Hi aquitas,

enjoy while it lasts.

bye

Don't help them!
Let them rot.

Hi aquitas,

Pages:
Jump to: