Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 50. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Site updated!

@maincoin I am still seeing old urls...

F5 that badboy

lol...I went to a machine that has never even been to litedoge.org before.

edit: and it is still wrong
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am fully n sync now. The transfer to the wallet is not there yet, I guess will will eventually arrive (addresses have not changed)
Activity: 168
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
One thing ... can someone update the dl links on litedoge.org to 3.2.1.1

I shall get hold of the person for that now and get it updated Smiley

OP updated

Picky but, "Block Time: 94 Seconds" sb 64

fixed that one too, for you, picky guy Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Just so everyone knows.....in order to fix the wallets, we have reverted block times back to 64 seconds

Thanks for clarity. Do you foresee doing another update when everyone is comfortable with this fork that tries to work the 90 sec block times back in?
Activity: 298
I have contacted all of the exchanges via their support systems.  If anyone wants to reach out in ways that may be quicker, like Crunck did, that would also be appreciated.

I would also like to say to everyone one other thing: Thanks for you patience during this update.  I know it wasn't perfect, but you made fixing the issue much easier on us then it could have been by remaining calm about it.

OP updated

Picky but, "Block Time: 94 Seconds" sb 64

OP updated
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Activity: 462
Well that was a quicker and less painless fix than I anticipated.  Synced with block explorer, checked hashes and they match and I've staked a block.  Looks like the fix worked.  I suggest no one deposit or withdrawal from bittrex though until we have confirmation they are on the correct chain as I never saw the market freeze this whole time.

We are dealing with exchanges as we speak.

I have all ready spoke to BlackSmith @ yobit who is making the changes now.

We as a whole LDOGE team have worked well today especially MinerFTW and CTGiant who have got this fixed asap.

Thanks for bearing with us while we sorted it, now if you can all fuck off and get back to staking and give us some peace and quite it would me much appreciated  Grin

+1
oh, we will fork off happily now Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Well that was a quicker and less painless fix than I anticipated.  Synced with block explorer, checked hashes and they match and I've staked a block.  Looks like the fix worked.  I suggest no one deposit or withdrawal from bittrex though until we have confirmation they are on the correct chain as I never saw the market freeze this whole time.

We are dealing with exchanges as we speak.

I have all ready spoke to BlackSmith @ yobit who is making the changes now.

We as a whole LDOGE team have worked well today especially MinerFTW and CTGiant who have got this fixed asap.

Thanks for bearing with us while we sorted it, now if you can all fuck off and get back to staking and give us some peace and quite it would me much appreciated  Grin
Well that was a quicker and less painless fix than I anticipated.  Synced with block explorer, checked hashes and they match and I've staked a block.  Looks like the fix worked.  I suggest no one deposit or withdrawal from bittrex though until we have confirmation they are on the correct chain as I never saw the market freeze this whole time.

actually, not only from Bittrex, from all exchanges till we are sure they are on the right chain
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Well that was a quicker and less painless fix than I anticipated.  Synced with block explorer, checked hashes and they match and I've staked a block.  Looks like the fix worked.  I suggest no one deposit or withdrawal from bittrex though until we have confirmation they are on the correct chain as I never saw the market freeze this whole time.
Activity: 298
Just so everyone knows.....in order to fix the wallets, we have reverted block times back to 64 seconds
Activity: 126
this seems to work for me.

And you guys needs credit!!
Pages:
Jump to: