Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 55. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
the idiot minerftw can't just change network rules in the source and expect it to work.
you need to atleast make if statments so the earlier blocks be valid.
what a bunch of noobs.

Not only are they too stupid to realize this, but also too stupid to listen.

@presstab
This is just an opinion of a individual. We are very grateful, for the excellent explorer you set up. I have sent your query to ctgiant (1 of the developers). If you find another issue please elaborate, as always we are thankful for any help we get.

@heathcoin, this is a developer who is trying to help, There is no need to act this way.
Activity: 233
minerftw can't just change network rules in the source and expect it to work.
what a bunch of noobs.
and he was calling me an idiot LOL!

Oh... you're funny!  So said you QUIT!  Remember???  Why haven't you gone away yet?  Oh, because WE as a community were the ones who actually kept this coin alive and fixed what you couldn't?  You think you're a dev?  LOL!

If you think what was said on IRC got you so butt hurt you had to quit... you are more than a child and no place trying to be a dev.  Go away... you are not welcome here anymore.

Great coin... you tried to kill it!  Now it's the communities coin.  NOT yours!  bye bye @atuitasIJ

- heathkid
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wish I could... but I can't fix stupid.  Do NOT run the new wallet before the hard fork.

Hey if you guys don't need any help, then no problem.
Don't help them!
Let them rot.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
the idiot minerftw can't just change network rules in the source and expect it to work.
what a bunch of noobs.

Not only are they too stupid to realize this, but also too stupid to listen.
I wish I could... but I can't fix stupid.  Do NOT run the new wallet before the hard fork.

You think we need help?  We told you the new wallet will NOT work until after the fork.  So why are you trying and making yourself look like an idiot?  I'm just curious...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
minerftw can't just change network rules in the source and expect it to work.
what a bunch of noobs.
and he was calling me an idiot LOL!
legendary
Blockchain Developer
I wish I could... but I can't fix stupid.  Do NOT run the new wallet before the hard fork.

legendary
Blockchain Developer
Just out of interest what happens to those people that either may niot know about tomorrow or will be working/asleep when the fork happens.

I presume their coins will be safe yes ? I know they will fork off but all coins mined before the fork is safe yes even though they will now be on the wrong one ??

All coins mined before the fork will be safe.

I thought as much, but I have had 3 PM's today asking that question, so thought we had better spell it on here for them Smiley

Thank you for asking this in public.  The only issue that may occur if the hard fork is successful (which we believe it will be) is that people who keep their wallets open too long may stake some "fake" coins from an invalid blockchain and will have to resync.  If this occurs and you lose coins, do not worry, as those coins never really existed in the first place.  We will also be here most of the time to assist in any issues that arise as a result of the fork.

I am fairly confident the fork code does not work. Have you ever tried syncing the existing chain with the new code?

I am fairly confident you tried to sync the new wallet, although we were clear not to use it before the fork, because you can simply fork yourself right now.....

No, the new wallet shouldn't get any connections before the hard fork happens :-)

No i edited the protocol version of course, so it does connect. But the problem is you can't sync the existing chain because you changed the rules in an improper way.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
A reminder for everyone:

A hard fork will occur on June 29th, exactly at 13:00:00 UTC

Make sure to download the new wallets from the 1st page

Do NOT use the new wallets before the hard fork occurs!

Turn off all staking BEFORE the fork and wait!

Remember to BACKUP your wallet.dat file before running the new wallet!
Activity: 426
Just out of interest what happens to those people that either may niot know about tomorrow or will be working/asleep when the fork happens.

I presume their coins will be safe yes ? I know they will fork off but all coins mined before the fork is safe yes even though they will now be on the wrong one ??

I thought as much, but I have had 3 PM's today asking that question, so thought we had better spell it on here for them Smiley

Thank you for asking this in public.  The only issue that may occur if the hard fork is successful (which we believe it will be) is that people who keep their wallets open too long may stake some "fake" coins from an invalid blockchain and will have to resync.  If this occurs and you lose coins, do not worry, as those coins never really existed in the first place.  We will also be here most of the time to assist in any issues that arise as a result of the fork.

I am fairly confident the fork code does not work. Have you ever tried syncing the existing chain with the new code?

I am fairly confident you tried to sync the new wallet, although we were clear not to use it before the fork, because you can simply fork yourself right now.....

No, the new wallet shouldn't get any connections before the hard fork happens :-)

You forgot MinerFTW in that list.  Just sayin.

When communicating to merchants we were confronted by .info (in a negative way).

Today we migrated all data from the .info to a new www.litedogecoin.org site. E-mailaddresses are also changed.
http://www.litedogecoin.org/team.php

Actually, the list is much longer than that.  Over the next few days I'll put together a complete list.

@Vinje, yeah that list is not updated in a while. Did a quick addon:

I put you there on marketing, since you run a nice promotion service Smiley

@heathcoin. Thnx. Please ask them if they would a e-mailaddress too.

I use a physical account + forwarder, So I won't have to check it everyday.
legendary
Blockchain Developer

OOp
Site is dead.

I am stopping the buy and sell game, and I am keeping my few millions to do some staking a few hours.

Hmm, bandwith issue. Fixed!
Activity: 126
Site is dead.

I am stopping the buy and sell game, and I am keeping my few millions to do some staking a few hours.
Activity: 298

You forgot MinerFTW in that list.  Just sayin.

When communicating to merchants we were confronted by .info (in a negative way).

Today we migrated all data from the .info to a new www.litedogecoin.org site. E-mailaddresses are also changed.

Actually, the list is much longer than that.  Over the next few days I'll put together a complete list.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
You forgot MinerFTW in that list.  Just sayin.

Activity: 266
Ah, the miners are back. 
Goodluck with this coin. Looks Great!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Pages:
Jump to: