Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 51. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
we don't need credit guys. we made a mistake in new code and we need to fix it for the community.

i for 1 learned a lot on how to not do things Smiley never had to fork a coin because mine originally coded correct from start.

yes ajicuntas that was 1 for you hahahaha. but we love you still worried about the fixes we make on the mess you created  Grin
Activity: 426
As per ctgiant, it will be out shortly.  New version will be 3.2.1.1.

It is being synced right now for testing, then it will be released

3.2.1.1-forked-community Tongue
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Waiting...........................

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
As per ctgiant, it will be out shortly.  New version will be 3.2.1.1.

It is being synced right now for testing, then it will be released
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@vabat
Yes all devs (CT, Miner) should receive credit when the problem is fixed. For now their speed and effectiveness is greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Indeed Im not fixing fuck all Smiley

Ctgiant and MinerFTW are the ones doing the work... I am just a conduit from the devs to here.. nothing more Smiley
Or am I an idiot and ctgiant is one of them?  And thank you crunck for keeping everyone informed.

UPDATE

Everyone hold fire, and error has been found and rectified, and an updated wallet is being compiled right now.

I will update when i get more news.

Great! I am happy they act so fast. It does suprise me in a positive way. Boom selecta!

I have even gone back onto IRC to help out, didint think I would be doing that.. but needs must and I am all ways happy to help out Smiley

LOL, well in the end you saved the day.. hopefully.

Nothing against ctgiant but heathkid and MinerFTW are working like mad right now to fix the problem.  Please include them in any thanks.  Yes there was an issue but they are/were immediately on it and not absentee.  And have not stopped making sure this is working.
I vote that Crunck should take care of the problems in Greece, after all he's on a roll!
legendary
crunck
UPDATE

PLEASE USE THESE NEW LINKS FOR THE RECOMPILED WALLET

Coming soon
Version 3.2.1.1
https://bitbucket.org/ctgiant/litedoge/downloads
Correct chain explorer http://litedoge.hopto.org/

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Activity: 126
Sure, except that I have no idea how i will restore it ;-)

UPDATE

Everyone hold fire, and error has been found and rectified, and an updated wallet is being compiled right now.

Great! I am happy they act so fast. It does suprise me in a positive way. Boom selecta!

I have even gone back onto IRC to help out, didint think I would be doing that.. but needs must and I am all ways happy to help out Smiley

LOL, well in the end you saved the day.. hopefully.

UPDATE

It would be faster but my windows machine is slow so it compiles slowly  Smiley

We should donate for a new Windows PC for Ctgiant!
Activity: 298
Fully unsync. I get one connection at start and it goes away. And I was stupid enough to send a chunk of LDOGE from bittrex to the non syncing wallet for staking

Your coins should be fine.  They are on the blockchain.  They will be waiting for you on whatever the valid chain ends up being.

Thanks.
Any idea why it is not syncing? I get one connection for few tens of seconds when i start-up the wallet, then nothing. It only processed the first two blocks

I don't think this fork is working.  Wait for a fix or see if old client is working.  I think everyone is going to end up on their own chain using the new wallet.

Here is the noob question, how do i move the addresses from one wallet to another? I have never switched before

You don't.  You only have one wallet and we will only have 1 valid blockchain once it's decided what that is.  Backup the wallet.dat file in your appdata/roaming folder and don't lose it!

EDIT : I'll come back in a couple hours and see if the fix is up and running.

that does not exists in the OS X app ... i just used the backup command :-)

You can back up your wallet.dat from the OS X app...it is under File/Backup Wallet

You obviously don't need it though because you know how to do things in the console, which is great Smiley
Activity: 126
Fully unsync. I get one connection at start and it goes away. And I was stupid enough to send a chunk of LDOGE from bittrex to the non syncing wallet for staking

Your coins should be fine.  They are on the blockchain.  They will be waiting for you on whatever the valid chain ends up being.

Thanks.
Any idea why it is not syncing? I get one connection for few tens of seconds when i start-up the wallet, then nothing. It only processed the first two blocks

I don't think this fork is working.  Wait for a fix or see if old client is working.  I think everyone is going to end up on their own chain using the new wallet.

Here is the noob question, how do i move the addresses from one wallet to another? I have never switched before

You don't.  You only have one wallet and we will only have 1 valid blockchain once it's decided what that is.  Backup the wallet.dat file in your appdata/roaming folder and don't lose it!

EDIT : I'll come back in a couple hours and see if the fix is up and running.

that does not exists in the OS X app ... i just used the backup command :-)
Activity: 298

UPDATE

It would be faster but my windows machine is slow so it compiles slowly  Smiley
legendary
crunck

UPDATE

UPDATE

Pages:
Jump to: