Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 70. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Do you get more stack whit more litedoges in your wallet?

For example i have 15.000.000 do i get more than my friend whit 10.000.000 or 5.000.000?

Yes, the more coins you have the more frequently you will stake.  Once you get to say 10 mil you should stake a few times a day.  15 mil will stake a lot more frequently than someone with 5 mil coins in their wallet.
OK. What the fork just happened?

Is version 1.0.0.1-g32a928e still the correct version? No way I should be getting the amount of blocks that I am right now.

The current win wallet version is v1.0.0.1-g32a928e.  The current mac wallet is version v1.0.0.2-g32a928e (has updated GUI).  The frequency that you stake also depends on how many coins you have in your wallet and the current difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Do you get more stack whit more litedoges in your wallet?

For example i have 15.000.000 do i get more than my friend whit 10.000.000 or 5.000.000?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
OK. What the fork just happened?

Is version 1.0.0.1-g32a928e still the correct version? No way I should be getting the amount of blocks that I am right now.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
I'm still buying Wink

Can someone give me access to the website to add a forum ?

It would be silly to put a forum up behind one of my sites that has no reference at all to LDOGE

Also my offer of free hosting still stands if you wish to take me up on it, just let me know.

Which software do you want to install? I got a shared hosting (No ssh), so on my hosting nodebb is not possible. If you want smf or something like that, i can do a installatron in a minute?

So can I

But its pointless putting a forum up on the back of one of my websites, I mean who will goto www.umine.co.uk/ldoge_forum, or www.cryptogaming.club/ldoge_forum  

No one will do that will they, it needs to be on a LDOGE related url

Therefore we asked to give your server iP so we can change dns?

*scratching head*...
Well, in order to change the dns records, he has to host the site to his server, otherwise dns will point to a black hole.
crunck is actually asking if you want him to host the site (so he will be able to add the forum) or if you are going to give him admin access to wherever is already hosted, to do the job (then you can change password if you are worried about this).

Hmmm... let me explain how DNS works..

I have the site with a custom cms. The site runs good and, so yes with the custom cms I can't move it to a 'free' hosting.

The forum.
If you install SMF or something which don't require ssh, it would be easier I would use installatron to set it up, since it is just a few clicks.

If you want to install a modern forum like nodebb, you would have to give me your server's ip. So i can point the subdomain f.e. forum.litedoge.info to your server.

With other words, you can host a domain on a server in the US, and a subdomain on a server in china.

You are "explaining" to an MSCSE and certified MCSA/MCSE with 20+ years of experience in offering B2B IT services.

Edit: forgive me, I didn't want to sound cocky... and it wouldn't be right to delete the post either. If this works for you, then do it - I had something completely different in mind. Anything is good as long as it doesn't bust your head with problems.... lol
Activity: 298
The LiteDoge community forum is up

It is of coarse a work in progress at present, but input from the community is all ready required.

www.litedoge.org/forum

Good job on getting this set up!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
The LiteDoge community forum is up

It is of coarse a work in progress at present, but input from the community is all ready required.

www.litedoge.org/forum

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

What would you all like to see fixed in the wallet *first*?  We have devs.  Where do you see the wallet headed?  Or, does it work good for now (the staking is great and everything works great!) or do you want to see something change?

First we need to update the GUI and compile OSX (MAC), Windows & Linux wallets (rename as version 2)

Second develop mobile wallet -  Android / iOS (Lite wallet)

Thirdly add features:

• Develop lite block chain for all wallets
  • Reduce block rewards

Let me add to that the high pos vs dumping should be taken care of  ASAP
Block 201,000 — 249,999: 10,000 LiteDoge Reward
Block 201,000 — 499,999: 5,000 LiteDoge Reward
Block 500,000 +             : 2,500 LiteDoge Reward    

Regards
litedoge

Activity: 173
I'd really like to see getting the website/forum worked out.  Also, it appears everyone who was going to dump has done so.  Good!  Now we can get on to building this coin!  There are good days ahead... let's work together and make it happen.  

What would you all like to see fixed in the wallet *first*?  We have devs.  Where do you see the wallet headed?  Or, does it work good for now (the staking is great and everything works great!) or do you want to see something change?

I for one would like to see a mobile wallet that is linked to my primary staking wallet.  The mobile wallet wouldn't stake but the primary would.  So you could spend your coins with your smart phone from a staking wallet.  Thoughts?  

I'm so glad to see everyone pitching in and doing what they can to help.  Now THIS is the true beginning to this coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)

My inputs: I would firstly like to see a Windows wallet upgrade and also a Mac version if possible.

Dev can obtain detail from following dropbox (read pdf first).
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gqxr5y22bxnr6ml/AACR8zjn-8uBe2Ojjagbvhyka?dl=0

Donations: dQBHeeZAFtN7AooLfPwN9KYs9swAmZptij
Activity: 280
wow much coin such love

First we need to update the GUI and compile OSX (MAC), Windows & Linux wallets (rename as version 2)

Second develop mobile wallet -  Android / iOS (Lite wallet)

Thirdly add features:

• Develop lite block chain for all wallets
  • Reduce block rewards

Block 201,000 — 249,999: 10,000 LiteDoge Reward
Block 201,000 — 499,999: 5,000 LiteDoge Reward
Block 500,000 +             : 2,500 LiteDoge Reward    

Regards
litedoge
Activity: 168
I'm still buying Wink

It would be silly to put a forum up behind one of my sites that has no reference at all to LDOGE

Also my offer of free hosting still stands if you wish to take me up on it, just let me know.

Which software do you want to install? I got a shared hosting (No ssh), so on my hosting nodebb is not possible. If you want smf or something like that, i can do a installatron in a minute?

So can I

But its pointless putting a forum up on the back of one of my websites, I mean who will goto www.umine.co.uk/ldoge_forum, or www.cryptogaming.club/ldoge_forum 

*scratching head*...
Well, in order to change the dns records, he has to host the site to his server, otherwise dns will point to a black hole.
crunck is actually asking if you want him to host the site (so he will be able to add the forum) or if you are going to give him admin access to wherever is already hosted, to do the job (then you can change password if you are worried about this).

Hmmm... let me explain how DNS works..

I have the site with a custom cms. The site runs good and, so yes with the custom cms I can't move it to a 'free' hosting.

The forum.
If you install SMF or something which don't require ssh, it would be easier I would use installatron to set it up, since it is just a few clicks.

If you want to install a modern forum like nodebb, you would have to give me your server's ip. So i can point the subdomain f.e. forum.litedoge.info to your server.

With other words, you can host a domain on a server in the US, and a subdomain on a server in china.
I'd really like to see getting the website/forum worked out.  Also, it appears everyone who was going to dump has done so.  Good!  Now we can get on to building this coin!  There are good days ahead... let's work together and make it happen. 

What would you all like to see fixed in the wallet *first*?  We have devs.  Where do you see the wallet headed?  Or, does it work good for now (the staking is great and everything works great!) or do you want to see something change?

I for one would like to see a mobile wallet that is linked to my primary staking wallet.  The mobile wallet wouldn't stake but the primary would.  So you could spend your coins with your smart phone from a staking wallet.  Thoughts? 

I'm so glad to see everyone pitching in and doing what they can to help.  Now THIS is the true beginning to this coin!

Stake on!
- heathkid (IRC)
legendary
crunck
I'm still buying Wink

So can I

*scratching head*...

Indeed, I have now received FTP details to a forum folder, but no DB details which of coarse I will need, I have requested them now from the site admin.

Further to that I have asked again if he/she wants free hosting as if they do it will be easier to move the site before I install the forum software.

If they do wish to move it to one of my servers, I will create the account and pass them new name servers and then I can get to work Smiley
Activity: 426
I'm still buying Wink

So can I

*scratching head*...
Huh when I try to sent 3M litedoge i get an error: transaction failed? I tried 3 times even restarted wallet, but every time i get this error?

Not sure exactly what your error is, but usually it happens when you try to send "stake" coin - ensure you send only "spendable" coin - turn off staking - simply lock  the wallet.

Also leave about 2 LDoge in wallet for transfer fees.

Hope this helps.

Regards
litedoge

You are fast with your help. Thanks I will try it again
Activity: 280
wow much coin such love
Huh when I try to sent 3M litedoge i get an error: transaction failed? I tried 3 times even restarted wallet, but every time i get this error?

Not sure exactly what your error is, but usually it happens when you try to send "stake" coin - ensure you send only "spendable" coin - turn off staking - simply lock  the wallet.

Also leave about 2 LDoge in wallet for transfer fees.

Hope this helps.

Regards
litedoge
Activity: 168
I'm still buying Wink

So can I

legendary
crunck
I'm still buying Wink

So can I

Pages:
Jump to: