Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 72. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
MinerFTW try's to explain what happened on the IRC channel:

Just because I'm stupider than the Dev, he thinks he is smarter than me!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250

You and everyone else are always welcome in the IRC channel.  Yes, I agree we need to make some changes to the wallet.  See you on IRC!

All our troubles started on the IRC channel - you're sure its safe to go there? LOL ...next thing you know this forum is locked.

hmmm...
I can feel my finger a little itchy....

oh, I see a button that says "lock topic", I wonder what that does!

lmao!
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

You and everyone else are always welcome in the IRC channel.  Yes, I agree we need to make some changes to the wallet.  See you on IRC!

All our troubles started on the IRC channel - you're sure its safe to go there? LOL ...next thing you know this forum is locked.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
I did a site update today.

What's the deal with the forum, if needed i can install it this weekend? Just let me know.

Good to know, but still we are a long way from a good take over. What's the next step you have planned? I have offered my help time and time again but no one seems to care.

Is my help needed here?

Offcourse, everbody's help is much appreciated. How can you contribute?

I will try to put a forum online with maincoin this weekend, the guy who offered it has given us the silent treatment... LOL

Is that referring to me ?
If so I didn't think anyone wanted me to do it, if they do I will throw a forum up right away....Let me know
Activity: 109

What's the deal with the forum, if needed i can install it this weekend? Just let me know.

Good to know, but still we are a long way from a good take over. What's the next step you have planned? I have offered my help time and time again but no one seems to care.

Is my help needed here?

Offcourse, everbody's help is much appreciated. How can you contribute?

I will try to put a forum online with maincoin this weekend, the guy who offered it has given us the silent treatment... LOL
Activity: 233
Is both versions of wallet (normal stake and masternode) working concurrently? Why not shut down the masternode wallet..coz I get mostly orphans as I stake.

That would be a good clue wouldn't it???

Actually, we all get orphans and I don't think it's because of the "masternode wallet". And we can't really prevent anyone that has already downloaded that version of the wallet from running it.

I've just run one, had it sync and checked: I don't think there are any masternodes online and, if there are, they are forked for sure, they don't appear on the network. Additionally, if there were any masternodes, we would all get 10k coins as a stake reward, instead of 30k.

Try lightening the load on the PC that is running your ldoge wallet. I have noticed that you get much more orphans when there are programs with heavy cpu/memory usage running. Slower/older computers get more orphans as well.

@heathcoin, maybe it's time to seriously consider making changes: the "departed dev" wasn't exactly a genious and a skilled coder. The wallet we are currently running is not performing greatly and we knew this since it was released on April 19th, it was not a permanent solution. I think improving the wallet's performance and releasing a newer, more stable and better coded version, is a higher priority than adding new features. Want me on IRC to talk to the devs that offered to help too?

Official Website: http://www.litedoge.org/
Info Website: http://www.litedoge.info/

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/litedoge

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts

Any Donations Welcome: LDOGE - dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c
PS: If any links not working - let me know.

Links to the old thread are working fine, at both FB and website  Undecided
Is both versions of wallet (normal stake and masternode) working concurrently? Why not shut down the masternode wallet..coz I get mostly orphans as I stake.

Actually, we all get orphans and I don't think it's because of the "masternode wallet". And we can't really prevent anyone that has already downloaded that version of the wallet from running it.

I've just run one, had it sync and checked: I don't think there are any masternodes online and, if there are, they are forked for sure, they don't appear on the network. Additionally, if there were any masternodes, we would all get 10k coins as a stake reward, instead of 30k.

Try lightening the load on the PC that is running your ldoge wallet. I have noticed that you get much more orphans when there are programs with heavy cpu/memory usage running. Slower/older computers get more orphans as well.

@heathcoin, maybe it's time to seriously consider making changes: the "departed dev" wasn't exactly a genious and a skilled coder. The wallet we are currently running is not performing greatly and we knew this since it was released on April 19th, it was not a permanent solution. I think improving the wallet's performance and releasing a newer, more stable and better coded version, is a higher priority than adding new features. Want me on IRC to talk to the devs that offered to help too?
Activity: 233

Activity: 80
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

Is my help needed here?
Activity: 95

Thanks for the site update.
Activity: 168

Activity: 280
wow much coin such love

Official Website: http://www.litedoge.org/
Info Website: http://www.litedoge.info/

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/litedoge

FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Litedoge?fref=ts

Any Donations Welcome: LDOGE - dDTL3zjbTnN1XiTj1btzKb7pbV84dkNo9c
PS: If any links not working - let me know.
I am also against Masternode trickery. If the community leaders can find a wayout to cut the crap and just let the normal stake happen, it would be nice. I see lot of orphan blocks when I stake.

Thank you so much. It worked Smiley

It worked, huh?

dammit.... I should have asked you to send me your wallet.dat to fix it myself! Tongue
lol

you are very welcome, just make sure you keep backups of your wallets, you never know when this is going to happen and how severe the damage will be.

I did think about an option to send the wallet.dat to someone trust worthy and let them have a cut of 10 to 15% from the coins when they fix it. But I fixed it and saved those % coins Tongue (ofcourse with your help)

Initially I thought to dump the 100M+ coins due to dev betrayal. MinerFTW had good attitude than acquitas IMO. If the original dev had been active and genuine, there wouldn't be so much drama. Anyways now I am happy to see to someone like you in community leadership and I plan to hold the coins. I wish good things happen to you for helping people and staying gentle. I will surely donate coins as I started to stake again. Thanks

It worked, huh?

dammit.... I should have asked you to send me your wallet.dat to fix it myself! Tongue
lol

you are very welcome, just make sure you keep backups of your wallets, you never know when this is going to happen and how severe the damage will be.
Backup wallet.dat and reinstall wallet from the OP.

reinstall wallet from the OP, copy your original wallet.dat to appdata\roaming\litedoge folder and run the command repairwallet from the console.

Thank you guys, I did all (Fresh installation, copied wallet.dat to the folder, ran repairwallet) but everytime when I try to send few coins to another wallet, the wallet crashes will following error. I have over 100 Million coins.. please help

Error:
Runaway exception
EXCEPTION:St13runtime_error
CDB: Error -30974, can't open database

I suspect you have no previous backup, from when it was working......
Before trying to send coins, run the command dumpprivkey walletaddress for each address you have in your wallet.
Copy these private keys in a safe place and then insert them in a new, clean and freshly installed wallet.

This will get you your coins into the new wallet.

hi, what do you mean by walletaddress.. I have one or more receiving address. do you mean that? when i try to run command dumpprivkey , I get
22:47:47

Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)

Can you elaborate more? what is the command format to put encryption key on command line?

first unlock your wallet

run the command listaddressgroupings (it will get you all the addresses currently in the wallet, along with the amount of coins each one has)
copy those addresses on a txt file

then run the command dumpprivkey from console, for each address you have
example: dumpprivkey dYhvRnFBQpwrWHBGyv2UwL94KojWzX1dm8
this must be run for each address and will give you the private key

copy those keys to your text file

then make a new wallet: close the client and rename wallet.dat to wallet_damaged.dat
run the client again and it will create a new wallet

let the new wallet sync and then go to console and run the command importprivkey yourprivatekeyforeachaddress
this will insert your addresses to the wallet you just created (must be done for each address, one by one)

Edit: and remember to keep backups next time!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: