Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 76. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Even if people really want masternodes, and even if the overwhelming majority of LDOGE holders are clamoring for them, we need to prioritize and implementing masternodes is literally at the bottom of the list of priorities when we have no lead developer to make it work.

IMO, masternodes don't fit with LDOGE.  As was pointed out a few pages back, the original DOGE was about a fun, easy to use, simple coin with a strong community.  LDOGE needs more community outreach.  I'll try to make it a habit to start tweeting about LDOGE every couple of days at least, maybe run a few giveaways to DOGE holders.  A tipbot would be nice.  We could start collecting donations to build a bounty fund for that.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
I accually support the idea of Masternodes, and want it to happen.

EDIT: Sadly the old dev made a shitty move and took down the source code and everything.
Masternode not possible Sad

If you read the last couple of pages on the old thread, you will see me asking questions that were never answered, about masternodes. I believe those questions were one of the reasons the old dev has quit, because he couldn't answer. I also believe it wasn't possible to setup a masternode on a Windows wallet, like most of you would do, I was trying for 2 days or so and couldn't get it to work. Old dev admitted that those masternodes that were active were setup on Linux and VPS. So it wouldn't do any good for most of the people interested.

Although I like the idea of having a few masternodes, it is better without them, for all those who invest in this coin. Especially those who hold a small number of coins. Do you know that masternodes take the 2/3 (66.66%) of all your rewards?

Take a look below how high were the rewards one of my wallets got on June 1st, while masternodes were active:

Now they are back to normal.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
There are now a lot of people who are pretty active on the IRC channel.

IRC Channel:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Litedoge

Now... before you dismiss IRC, we now have 3 developers who have volunteered to help out with this coin!  They are usually in the channel and there are lots of people in there willing to help as well.  Everyone seems to want a community coin... we have that now.  We also have devs willing to fix problems and add features going forward.

There is still a lot of work to do.  The website needs updated.  I can't always explain everything that's happening on IRC here.  It's not like a forum.  It's real-time help, support, and talking about what we can do to help this coin.  Everyone there has decided for now to let things stabilize and get back to normal.  It will. 

I welcome you all to the IRC channel.

Thanks,
heathkid (IRC)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Community is not very reacted
Price 1-2 sat and stayed(

Don't worry about the value now, think longer term. There will now be a community takeover and this takes time. I'm sure we will gain some traction in the coming months. This wont happen overnight but I am here and willing to help. If anyone needs help with this just send me a pm and let me know how I can help.
Wow good job guys!

I added the crypto gaming and the reddit in the directory:
http://www.litedoge.info/directory.php

Just saw we need a new twitter, the old one is redirecting to worldcoinindex.

Can anyone set it up and sent me url, so I update the site?

I like the idea of an forum, where we can vote. Please go ahead with it.

P.S. More links for the directory guys. Contact faucets, gambling sites etc.

The next revolution is LiteDoge!

Can you please update the links on the site?  Especially the community link?  It points to the old ANN topic.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
still holding my 10 mill i'm using the previous wallet though never could get the newest one to work right.

keep it going guys dev may have gone for whatever reason but LiteDoge can live on if we let it
Activity: 168
Wow good job guys!

I added the crypto gaming and the reddit in the directory:
http://www.litedoge.info/directory.php

Just saw we need a new twitter, the old one is redirecting to worldcoinindex.

Can anyone set it up and sent me url, so I update the site?

I like the idea of an forum, where we can vote. Please go ahead with it.

P.S. More links for the directory guys. Contact faucets, gambling sites etc.

The next revolution is LiteDoge!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Just finished a 14 hour shift, so forgive me if I sound short, I don't mean to be!

There are lots of vocal people in this thread, all with idea's some bad some not so bad IMO only.

But there are also disagreements going on which from the outside look bad.

So we cant go on like this can we, it will just be going back and forth for weeks in here.

So I propose this:

I will set up a forum on the back of one of my sites, with a public thread where people can request to join the development of this coin, be it coding, PR, nodes, or any other thing you think you can bring to this coin.

Give us all a brief outline of what you can bring to LDOGE, everyone that wants to be involved at the top of the tree will then get added to a poll and voted on ( By everyone ) an be placed in that position.

Having been voted in I will then create a new sub forum, where they and only they can access, where they/you can argue over points in private, then when a consensus has been reached, can relate the information here in the now official ANN thread.

At the moment I'm sure we all look like a bunch a muppets in here rowing over things.

If people are happy for me to do this then please reply, and I will.

Thanks crunck,   There is also a LDOGE Subreddit created here http://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/ that may help with discussions.

ok cool Smiley thanks for info

On another note :

Dice Game Created

Site Link : www.cryptogaming.club

Direct Link : www.cryptogaming.club/ldoge

Have fun!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Just finished a 14 hour shift, so forgive me if I sound short, I don't mean to be!

There are lots of vocal people in this thread, all with idea's some bad some not so bad IMO only.

So we cant go on like this can we, it will just be going back and forth for weeks in here.

So I propose this:

I will set up a forum on the back of one of my sites, with a public thread where people can request to join the development of this coin, be it coding, PR, nodes, or any other thing you think you can bring to this coin.

Give us all a brief outline of what you can bring to LDOGE, everyone that wants to be involved at the top of the tree will then get added to a poll and voted on ( By everyone ) an be placed in that position.

Having been voted in I will then create a new sub forum, where they and only they can access, where they/you can argue over points in private, then when a consensus has been reached, can relate the information here in the now official ANN thread.

At the moment I'm sure we all look like a bunch a muppets in here rowing over things.

Thanks crunck,   There is also a LDOGE Subreddit created here http://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/ that may help with discussions.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

So I propose this:

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
thank you guys for the nodes but my wallet gets force closed very frequently due to the following error,

"The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

Anybody else have this problem? what should i do?

what operating system are you using?

Windows
Activity: 124
All on Ann's first post...

Enjoy staking!!!
Activity: 73

I noticed that any time someone talks about master nodes or the old client suddenly a lot of voices come with a lot of reasons why we should avoid it by all means and better not to talk about it

At least either Persuade with good reasons or let people try

The reason I said there is nothing to vote on is what SockPuppetAccount explained.  But not only did the original dev remove the checkpoint server programmed into the "new" wallet, but also deleted all the source code.  So, if someone wants to use the "new" wallet and have masternodes... that's fine with me.  But after June 14th, it WILL hard fork and anyone using the "new" wallet and masternodes, etc. will be on the wrong chain and you won't find a new lead dev that will support it without the source code which would have to be fixed and yet another "new" wallet released to address the checkpoint server issue.

I hope that is a good enough reason.

Ok good
Thanks

Any one have the source right now Huh?  
Any one downloaded and kept the source before it was deleted

Please upload it  any where and share the link so  someone with some codding skills read through it and explain some mystery
legendary
Activity: 1022

I noticed that any time someone talks about master nodes or the old client suddenly a lot of voices come with a lot of reasons why we should avoid it by all means and better not to talk about it

The reason I said there is nothing to vote on is what SockPuppetAccount explained.  But not only did the original dev remove the checkpoint server programmed into the "new" wallet, but also deleted all the source code.  So, if someone wants to use the "new" wallet and have masternodes... that's fine with me.  But after June 14th, it WILL hard fork and anyone using the "new" wallet and masternodes, etc. will be on the wrong chain and you won't find a new lead dev that will support it without the source code which would have to be fixed and yet another "new" wallet released to address the checkpoint server issue.

Yup..
Time to throw the coins back to the wallet and stake.
I just wanted the masternode stuff so bad Sad

The reason I said there is nothing to vote on is what SockPuppetAccount explained.  But not only did the original dev remove the checkpoint server programmed into the "new" wallet, but also deleted all the source code.  So, if someone wants to use the "new" wallet and have masternodes... that's fine with me.  But after June 14th, it WILL hard fork and anyone using the "new" wallet and masternodes, etc. will be on the wrong chain and you won't find a new lead dev that will support it without the source code which would have to be fixed and yet another "new" wallet released to address the checkpoint server issue.

Activity: 73

There is nothing to vote on.
legendary
Activity: 1022
I accually support the idea of Masternodes, and want it to happen.

EDIT: Sadly the old dev made a shitty move and took down the source code and everything.
Masternode not possible Sad
Activity: 199
in the end, you only find the beginning
i hope that someone wake up a new thread, we will need it if we want to continue, the question is: who will do it? Sad

The current supported wallet version is v1.0.0.1-g32a928e.  See OP for a link if you need to reinstall it.  

The "new" wallet with the masternodes in it WILL fork as it was programmed to do.  Then, you'll be on the wrong chain.

and i think there is lot of ppl who didnt notice it yet.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Community is not very reacted
Price 1-2 sat and stayed(
Pages:
Jump to: