Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 79. (Read 125384 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Fantastic plan!  Let's throw all of our current coins away and launch a brand new LDOGE2!

Surely everyone will want to invest because the community that abandoned the first LDOGE for no fucking reason won't do it a second time!

Seriously, please tell me you fucktards are kidding with this relaunch talk.
no one with a brain will buy it now.
it has no dev
minerftw is not a dev

Well unless you got Satoshi in your back pocket, what dev is going to be launching and maintaining LDOGE2?
Hi, LiteDoge Community

LiteDoge has a great community and is a fun coin to play with.

People have made mistakes and there have been misunderstandings.

People have also invested a lot of time and money into it, I know I have.

However, the current model isn’t sustainable – we need everybody on-board as before.

So, I want to propose that we all start over - that we re-launch the coin.

This will also give those guilty dogs an opportunity to make good Wink

If anybody is interested - then pm me what you can contribute ito time & funds and I will draft a plan.

Kind Regards,
Peter

Explain what you mean publicly if you want anyone to get behind you.  No reason to draft a super secret plan.  This thread is here to publicly discuss these things.

If it involves a new blockchain then NO.
Fantastic plan!  Let's throw all of our current coins away and launch a brand new LDOGE2!

Surely everyone will want to invest because the community that abandoned the first LDOGE for no fucking reason won't do it a second time!

Seriously, please tell me you fucktards are kidding with this relaunch talk.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
this relaunch, do i need to change something in my wallet for that? Its working perfect in linux, stackings are goining great.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
everyone already took profit including dev, no need to try to resurrect dead coin. on to the next one no one wants to play in the mud

I can no longer be behind this I am cutting my loses and will just stick with mining at home.. I thought this coin had  great potential  And it does  but the weak point is int he dev. I don't know what kind of mud slinging went on in irc.. but Minerftw didn't act accordingly by shutting down the nodes.. So I can no longer have trust that the next little thing that comes along aquitasih and minerftw don't just decide to shut things down again.. Im out. I have taken the loss and will continue to help out int he mining sections of this forum.. that's where im best suited.   I wish you all the best of luck. its been an interesting ride.. and best of all I learned a lot about coins and people!!!..  also that pos has a major flaw in that being you cant leave it up to one person.. all it takes is that guy to get mad and cost us all a lot of money.. Thanks Minerftw and aquitasij!!!

MinerFtw  I do appreciate that you stepped up and helped when you did don't get me wrong.. but you threw that all away for me at least when you turned off the checkpoint nodes.. and started this whole shitstorm that ensued..

Best Regards
d57heinz

You pretty much had to expect this. Sucks that it went this way but FTW has proven himself a liar and a cheat time and time again. Sad thing is that the BAN S3 giveaway was legit until he got involved. And I'm still kinda burnt about the amount of coins he stole from everyone who mined the old MineFTW pool. Sorry to sound so negative but this one seemed like it had potential and I hate to see it ruined by stupid games.

I hate those games too
Well, let's not start flaming again, I personally want to avoid conflicts. Have nothing against anyone, we just need to get things rolling.
Activity: 616
something something Bitcoin
everyone already took profit including dev, no need to try to resurrect dead coin. on to the next one no one wants to play in the mud

I can no longer be behind this I am cutting my loses and will just stick with mining at home.. I thought this coin had  great potential  And it does  but the weak point is int he dev. I don't know what kind of mud slinging went on in irc.. but Minerftw didn't act accordingly by shutting down the nodes.. So I can no longer have trust that the next little thing that comes along aquitasih and minerftw don't just decide to shut things down again.. Im out. I have taken the loss and will continue to help out int he mining sections of this forum.. that's where im best suited.   I wish you all the best of luck. its been an interesting ride.. and best of all I learned a lot about coins and people!!!..  also that pos has a major flaw in that being you cant leave it up to one person.. all it takes is that guy to get mad and cost us all a lot of money.. Thanks Minerftw and aquitasij!!!

MinerFtw  I do appreciate that you stepped up and helped when you did don't get me wrong.. but you threw that all away for me at least when you turned off the checkpoint nodes.. and started this whole shitstorm that ensued..

Best Regards
d57heinz

You pretty much had to expect this. Sucks that it went this way but FTW has proven himself a liar and a cheat time and time again. Sad thing is that the BAN S3 giveaway was legit until he got involved. And I'm still kinda burnt about the amount of coins he stole from everyone who mined the old MineFTW pool. Sorry to sound so negative but this one seemed like it had potential and I hate to see it ruined by stupid games.
guys you all worked towards the betterment of this coin in your own capacities since it was your mutual efforts that coin sustained its position and interest among community and haven't categorized as SCAM coin also keeping in view that along DEV everyone else who involved in keeping up this coin are known as whales / bag holders of coin.
in my personal opinion you all are competent to take this coin to new horizons so why not to work together as a team and keep developing this coin.
idk anyone of the team members but appreciate their hard work / efforts and being a tiny miny share holder of this coin i dont want you guys to ruin by some mutual conflicts pls.

Oh, we will get organized pretty soon
Things happened very fast and no one expected it, be sure of this
But we are not interested in conflicts, this will only hurt the coin and people investing in it

Welcome aboard! :-)

well the 2 main names helped me alot so they both have my respect and another one who left community i guess bcoz of these conflicts only nd at the personal level i feel bad on this entire sitution

Trust me, I feel awful too
But we need to move forward
Conflicts are just drawing everyone back, I said this many times, whoever has a problem with anyone, go solve it in pm, we don't wanna know.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
guys you all worked towards the betterment of this coin in your own capacities since it was your mutual efforts that coin sustained its position and interest among community and haven't categorized as SCAM coin also keeping in view that along DEV everyone else who involved in keeping up this coin are known as whales / bag holders of coin.
in my personal opinion you all are competent to take this coin to new horizons so why not to work together as a team and keep developing this coin.
idk anyone of the team members but appreciate their hard work / efforts and being a tiny miny share holder of this coin i dont want you guys to ruin by some mutual conflicts pls.

But we are not interested in conflicts, this will only hurt the coin and people investing in it

well the 2 main names helped me alot so they both have my respect and another one who left community i guess bcoz of these conflicts only nd at the personal level i feel bad on this entire sitution

Activity: 462
Btw,

http://litedoge.hopto.org/ is not working?

I want to see my new position in the rich list, maybe top 10.

DNS resolve issue. its up and running give it little time to resolve Smiley

Looks like dns updated.

http://litedoge.hopto.org working again and also gave it an extra redirect to http://litedoge.servehttp.com
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Hi, LiteDoge Community

However, the current model isn’t sustainable – we need everybody on-board as before.

If anybody is interested - then pm me what you can contribute ito time & funds and I will draft a plan.

Kind Regards,
Peter

current model?
relaunch?

ehmm..... would you please explain to us what you have in mind?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hi, LiteDoge Community

Kind Regards,
Peter

Oh, I have a new addy too:
dXDQxBHj6Hu3pPx66vyWdwgw1mj95CZUMP

I was preparing this one to be a masternode but now I'm gonna make it stake!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Permanent node is now up and running:

addnode=37.187.99.136

LDOGE Tips welcome : dXrveNvFMcB9jhmYiBYAnZTW4q79T4Lamt
Activity: 462
Btw,

DNS resolve issue. its up and running give it little time to resolve Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Btw,

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Selling at one sat is means its dead.

Selling at 1 satoshi means I am buying
several others too
C'mon, get me a 5th and 6th wallet between the top 30
maybe top 20 too? :-)

That's the spirit Smiley

LiteDoge at 1 Satoshi happened before.

It just means we have to start over again, but we learned something for sure. We can't count on this developer. First he was never online, then he made a crash wallet (mine could not even close..). Luckily the old wallet is still working and we don't have to rely on this kid dev.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
there were more than 80 people in the litedoge irc channel, NO ONE defended me. They only listened to him and agreed with him. and as he kept repeating it more and more people starting saying those things.

so if you guys hated me so much, then i don't want to be your dev! simple as that!
why work on a coin where its holders hate you and say such bad things about you.

If a few people hated you, it MIGHT not be your fault.

But if the entire channel of 80 people did not defended you, it is time for you to rethink what you have been doing.
I think we all should completely ignore Aquitas, lets not antagonise an all ready volatile situation.

He has quit now let's just continue with out him, and then we will see who the better man is...

I was once told this:

Never argue with an idiot because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience !

You are absolutely right
Things will get back to normal pretty soon.... let's take advantage of the opportunities given
Pages:
Jump to: