Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit - page 82. (Read 125383 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
How can the community "Take over"?>

It has to take over.  The original dev abandoned the coin.  He quit.  Not the community.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can someone upload in site like dropbox an updated blockchain??

it is extremely slow to sync
Activity: 41
Merit: 20
How can the community "Take over"?>
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

LiteDoge Community                               aquitasIJ
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
New wallet works great , nothing wrong with it.

Setting up masternode also works.

I just think most people do the same mistake i did when first trying...

when typing masternode genkey in console a privkey is generated , this is NOT an address to send your ldoge to.

An address should have been created , look for it in "much received", or type  getaccountaddress 0 in console.

I realised this when looking at the masternode tutorial for darkcoin...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-masternode-setup-guide-for-windows-linux-hotcold-qt-secure-678191

aquitasIJ  - You did great job with the latest wallet, hope to see you back soon.   Cool

This puppy isnt dead yet!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
game over guys... dev is a kid.  Cry 
now 2.4935 buywall at 1 sat

call me a bagholder or whatever you want, I am buying the shit out of it

it ain't worth 1 satoshi and we all know it
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
game over guys... dev is a kid.  Cry 
now 2.4935 buywall at 1 sat
Activity: 95
I blame MinerFTW for this. Angry
The new wallet worked fine. why did you have to make all this drama.
I even created a fucking masternode on my server and made more than a million coins with it.
Now i have to dump it because you 2 pieces of shit couldn't get along.
MinerFTW who the fuck asked you to tell people not to update and keep telling people that the dev was fucking up the wallet?
I have lost 3 btc now because of you.
If you kept your fucking mouth shut it would have pumped. and i was one of the people who was gonna effing push it.
And there was nothing for you to bitch about since it fucking worked.

I bet you if MinerFTW didn't do what he did the past few days, ldoge would have been at 15 satoshi right now.

too late now though. i will sell at 1 sat.

(rant over.)

Like I said, I tried to create a masternode and the wallet immediately crashed on me.  I haven't fucked with it since.  I know other people in the thread were complaining as were.  If we look back to the mess with the forking issues a long time ago, clearly Aquitas was clueless and MinerFTW was the one who knew what he was talking about.  So, I take the word of MinerFTW and all the people in the thread who said the new wallet was fucked up.

Nothing wrong with a pump, but endlessly pump and dumping shitcoins is the reason alts are in the state they are in.  I still have all my coins and am staking on the old client, so obviously I hope LDOGE doesn't die here, but even if it does good on MinerFTW for not sitting by and watching it happen.  He could have kept his mouth shut and dumped into the pump if he was just worried about profit as you and Aquitas seem to be.

i have my coins also still and buying  Smiley

...and what's your point MinerFTW? You helped crash the coin and then you go buy it - was that your strategy all along?
Activity: 149
I had around 108 Million coins on my wallet before MinerFTW shut the nodes down and made it offline. When I updated to new wallet as asked by original developer, the wallet never synced and I changed many settings (add .conf file, bootstrap etc, I never deleted wallet file), now I see I have no coins left on my wallet? !!!! All my 108 Million coins are gone now. I do not know if I clicked Dark Send by mistake, but the wallet was never synced on the first hand. I am confused how those coins could be lost. Maybe somebody stole it? I tried opening the old wallet and thought the coins would appear although the wallet would appear offline due to nodes shut down. To my surprise, even with old wallet shows zero coins on the wallet. Can someone help me to recover the coins? btw the new wallet never syncs.. it stays "6 weeks behind"

This might help:

on new wallet config add:

addnode=ldoge.vegetapools.com
Activity: 80
I had around 108 Million coins on my wallet before MinerFTW shut the nodes down and made it offline. When I updated to new wallet as asked by original developer, the wallet never synced and I changed many settings (add .conf file, bootstrap etc, I never deleted wallet file), now I see I have no coins left on my wallet? !!!! All my 108 Million coins are gone now. I do not know if I clicked Dark Send by mistake, but the wallet was never synced on the first hand. I am confused how those coins could be lost. Maybe somebody stole it? I tried opening the old wallet and thought the coins would appear although the wallet would appear offline due to nodes shut down. To my surprise, even with old wallet shows zero coins on the wallet. Can someone help me to recover the coins? btw the new wallet never syncs.. it stays "6 weeks behind"
Activity: 462
I even created a fucking masternode on my server and made more than a million coins with it.
MinerFTW who the fuck asked you to tell people not to update and keep telling people that the dev was fucking up the wallet?
If you kept your fucking mouth shut it would have pumped. and i was one of the people who was gonna effing push it.

I bet you if MinerFTW didn't do what he did the past few days, ldoge would have been at 15 satoshi right now.

(rant over.)

Like I said, I tried to create a masternode and the wallet immediately crashed on me.  I haven't fucked with it since.  I know other people in the thread were complaining as were.  If we look back to the mess with the forking issues a long time ago, clearly Aquitas was clueless and MinerFTW was the one who knew what he was talking about.  So, I take the word of MinerFTW and all the people in the thread who said the new wallet was fucked up.

Nothing wrong with a pump, but endlessly pump and dumping shitcoins is the reason alts are in the state they are in.  I still have all my coins and am staking on the old client, so obviously I hope LDOGE doesn't die here, but even if it does good on MinerFTW for not sitting by and watching it happen.  He could have kept his mouth shut and dumped into the pump if he was just worried about profit as you and Aquitas seem to be.

i have my coins also still and buying  Smiley
Activity: 173
WTF just happened  Huh Huh Huh

The amount of time and money I've invested - its just too much for me.

I hope there is a special place in hell for the people who have caused this.

Activity: 280
wow much coin such love

(rant over.)

I agree - I lost over 6btc excluding my website hosting & time costs etc.

Many people including myself have contributed a lot to this coin - it is a criminal act what AquitaIJ has done - goes against all that crypto stands for.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

(rant over.)

Activity: 146
In my opinion this is good news... the old dev was an incompetent, he quit, but litedoge is alive!
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

This is exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, I am not a dev, I cannot code but I know Litedoge deserves a better future than it's former dev chose for it. We will find a way around, I am pretty sure of this

Me neither.  A dev doesn't exactly need to be a coding genius but he should have at least some ability there, and it ain't me.  We had a stable network and functioning wallet, but now masternodes are in the mix  Roll Eyes

i aint the dev and don't want to be it either but i will help the community again and not the P & D dev it had.

Yes, he definitely didn't listen when people told him something was wrong.  Even going back as far as the forking issues, he was dead set on it just being an issue with checkpoints.  You popped in to explain otherwise but he ignored your advice for as long as possible.  When I used the new client and tried to create a masternode, it immediately crashed on me. Others were complaining of different issues but he just wanted to stick his fingers in his ears and not listen.  Seemed more concerned with getting the price up.

Should change the title to coin hijack imho

Can't highjack a coin that has been abandoned.
Activity: 146
Bye bye Aquitas, worst dev ever.

Activity: 432
Should change the title to coin hijack imho
Bagholders thread
Activity: 238
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)