Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 59. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Well, I think that already many are just tired of a lot of cryptocurrency for which there is no use.

And what do you think will soon begin the struggle for a place under the sun? I think yes!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Well, I think that already many are just tired of a lot of cryptocurrency for which there is no use.
Activity: 57
I hope guys will launch some  airdrop. Thus - a very large number of users who own tokens on the exchange, will be able to get even more tokens)))
Activity: 55
It's a good idea to design an exchanger for your own token, but why? I don't quite understand!

It will be possible to use the token as a means of paying commission for transactions, this is  +++
But for now, I really do not see any possibility to use the token again ...
Sometimes everything is kept only on the community and idea, if the fat investor pays attention - then will be success.
Activity: 14
Do not know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Activity: 67
the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it))
I think that everything is still ahead! If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price.  So look carefully))
This is one of the most interesting ways of mining, which I think will eventually gain more and more popularity. Question only in time.
Activity: 18
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the project to be better
Activity: 47
It's a good idea to design an exchanger for your own token, but why? I don't quite understand!

It will be possible to use the token as a means of paying commission for transactions, this is  +++
Activity: 56
This in most cases, and not necessary, I think everyone saw how many exchanges already exist.
Yes, of course, now any person can easily acquire a cryptocurrency.

Yeah, and for any convenient means of payment, the exchanger accepts everything.

Man, this is a business, and the one who is quicker will get the most))) Such a law of nature))
Activity: 32
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
Activity: 57
This in most cases, and not necessary, I think everyone saw how many exchanges already exist.

Yeah, and for any convenient means of payment, the exchanger accepts everything.
Activity: 55
Activity: 154
I noticed that in recent years a huge number of exchangers has grown. I think this in connection with the popularization of cryptocurrency

If to tell the truth - then the exchangers are now beginning to develop for the reason that the demand for trade operations with the crypto currency increased.

This is not a cause, but a consequence, in fact, all these people just want to make money))

But very few of them provide the exchange for their token, it's cool.
Yes, indeed, not every project develops the exchange personally for trading its token.
I noticed that in recent years a huge number of exchangers has grown. I think this in connection with the popularization of cryptocurrency

If to tell the truth - then the exchangers are now beginning to develop for the reason that the demand for trade operations with the crypto currency increased.

This is not a cause, but a consequence, in fact, all these people just want to make money))

But very few of them provide the exchange for their token, it's cool.
Activity: 75
Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?
I think that the bounty company will definitely expand, it's only a matter of time. And of course, as the developers decide, so it will be))
quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))
Well, I would not say that this is a very new way, many projects have already implemented it, and some will soon apply it. For example, the crypto currency and the platform ETH. They will have a transition from Proof of  Work to Proof of Steak. And for a while there will be one and the second algorithm to work)

Activity: 18
Greetings guys. developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one can't survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
These projects are becoming ubiquitous. tokens and coins are expensive. Although this project is not equal but it has potential. Is it possible to exchange tokens via Visa Card?
Pages:
Jump to: