Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 58. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Lobstex of course very quickly breaks into crypto industry. But also I have some question - where will be applied LOBS cryptocurrency?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think that everything is completely in the hands of developers. And since the exchanger is centralized - you can not worry about the listings.

Do you think that it is for this purpose that centralized listings exist? Take money for the listings of tokens?))

I believe that if the exchange is popular, then the earned money from listing other tokens can easily be directed to the needs of the project.

And it will be very correct, because this is how the project will develop as quickly as possible.
Activity: 56
I think that everything is completely in the hands of developers. And since the exchanger is centralized - you can not worry about the listings.

Do you think that it is for this purpose that centralized listings exist? Take money for the listings of tokens?))

I believe that if the exchange is popular, then the earned money from listing other tokens can easily be directed to the needs of the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Who knows what it will be for the exchanger and what will it be possible to buy on it. I mean which of the Crypto currency will be traded here)
Much depends on that. what kind of mood the whales will have, because their position influences the market. It is the whales who decide who to live, and who does not)

And do you think whales have the opportunity to raise the popularity of the future exchanger
XLobs Centralized exchange Huh

I think that the chances are certainly there, I do not know how high of course. Because any exchange has protective mechanisms. But the big players have their own rules.

Speaking correctly, they do not play by the rules at all, because huge amounts of money bring their nuances to the life of a person.
Much depends on that. what kind of mood the whales will have, because their position influences the market. It is the whales who decide who to live, and who does not)

And do you think whales have the opportunity to raise the popularity of the future exchanger
XLobs Centralized exchange Huh
Activity: 13
Hi  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I like when projects give out tokens, especially under such simple conditions. It can be quite simple to create a portfolio of coins and wait for one of them to show growth))
Agree with you, I also created a portfolio with  tokens, and now I just collect them. and  thanks to such promotion, I've already collected a lot of tokens. So thank you guys for the opportunity))
The possibility is certainly good, but what will I do with the token, if now it can not be used somewhere ... It will just stay with it until better times ... Apparently this is  destiny …
Whence such crazy ideas, do you really think that the truth will be a war between cryptocurrencies? I think this will not come to this, but the idea with the exchangers - I like it.
I think that now is only the beginning, when more people will be dragged into this business, then the cleaning will begin. Will remove unnecessary tokens.

Then the war for a place in the sun will begin, this is likely. So the one who has time to prepare - will get more chances.
Activity: 11
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls

I was initially on the fence about getting into that group because cases of member assassination have been evident and repeated but have just lately revised the decision and broke into the telegram groups inner circles. People rounding that table are greedy and lack compassion unlike talented and level-headed nation of ur home town which has a telegram group of the same name.
Activity: 39
I think that now is only the beginning, when more people will be dragged into this business, then the cleaning will begin. Will remove unnecessary tokens.
Well, I think that already many are just tired of a lot of cryptocurrency for which there is no use.

And what do you think will soon begin the struggle for a place under the sun? I think yes!

I also think so, there is already a lot of diverse crypto currency, for which in principle there is no application
the masternodes has always attracted me, though I did not always understand how to use them, that's why I have not yet established it))
I think that everything is still ahead! If you think for a long time, then you definitely will not have the opportunity to acquire a masternode for a good price.  So look carefully))
This is one of the most interesting ways of mining, which I think will eventually gain more and more popularity. Question only in time.
I do not fully understand what the meaning of this method.. but in any case, if it is interesting, then you must definitely use it. Especially it brings profit!
The main thing that brings a stable profit. This is a big plus of this type of investment. In addition, you do not spend on expensive equipment, this is a plus))
Activity: 32
Hey, all. The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It isjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
If you organize events too often, they will distribute all the tokens))) You need to be prepared for the fact that you must be the tokens holder of one or another exchanger))
I think that those who want to have time - surely have time, otherwise, they will not get anything. And to get a little token at the time of the action is a simple matter.
Pages:
Jump to: