Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 60. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I noticed that in recent years a huge number of exchangers has grown. I think this in connection with the popularization of cryptocurrency

If to tell the truth - then the exchangers are now beginning to develop for the reason that the demand for trade operations with the crypto currency increased.
Activity: 154
I noticed that in recent years a huge number of exchangers has grown. I think this in connection with the popularization of cryptocurrency
Activity: 56
I heard that the next time we are going to please with some innovations))

I also read about this in a telegram. It seems that the developers are going to develop an exchanger, in which there will be a commission to pay tokens by Lobs.

This is a cool idea, this approach will make the token even more attractive to the investor.

The main thing is that the token will be used, which means a constant increase in demand) A huge plus for any project.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

I also read about this in a telegram. It seems that the developers are going to develop an exchanger, in which there will be a commission to pay tokens by Lobs.

Whoah I also read that. Can u imagine guerilla comes up to u and connects a punch to ur head? U would be dropped like a snowman. Oh man these coins and crypos in general make u feel sad when u read comments like this and feel the need to bust the commenter. Im not here to ruin the communities, just giving people a headsup on the roots of life.
Activity: 12
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 168
copper member
Congrats Community... We have reached 200 Masternodes... Go LOBS Go... #lobs #lobstex
copper member
Site looks good! Project is nice. Sadly, we don't get to meet the team members...

Team will be revealed, once the company registration process gets over....
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Site looks good! Project is nice. Sadly, we don't get to meet the team members...
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
A great new platform that promises stability and a somewhat innovative approach. I'm gonna ask you this – what's not to like about a project such as this? ZEROCOIN has everything going for it. Time will tell.
Activity: 75
I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.
Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
The one who has not been into mining for a long time, but buys up qualitative and promising masternodes  or bitcoins. So much more profitable is obtained))
Well, definitely so profitable. Because their investments in tokens will not be lost with time, but will grow on the contrary. And the equipment breaks, they need to update constantly.
People very often take money in debt, and then on duty can not pay off. Very often because of an error in the calculations, or their partners fail.
Well these are their problems, I'm sure that the one who wants to earn - earn, and then give on the ass to bad partners. To those more so do not))
I think that when you earn enough money, you simply will not want to dirty your hands about these people. The fact is that time passes and you do not need to keep old grievances.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. The coin is promising, interesting technology, the anonymity of the coin and most importantly there will be 8 million coins. I wish everyone good luck.

Interesting project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry. I  with pleasure will look at their further development
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Appreciate the devs commitment to the tech, coin and community. Have held this one for a long while and it has consistently porformed and evolved as the crypto industry has changed. Will be a hodler for the future.
Lobstex guys have a very interesting algorithm for mining. I believe that this is the future. Because this will allow both the miners and the holders to profit!
I agree with you. I heard about the fact that the Ethereum is going to switch to a similar algorithm for mining. So that the project has a chance to be one of the first who showed the result)

What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please
Blockchain is an advanced technology  now. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be great. Not for every business it’s good, but still it's great technology … however  business with  technology blockchain is thriving now. I could  say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
Activity: 252
Will be some bounty program? I would have participated, just in the facebook and reddithave accounts)) When you will run  bounty Huh
Now a lot of projects are don’t use bounty because they are closing opensales with the help of funds and pools. And bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
ICO’s  will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just thru internet. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Also price conditions for them are much more interesting.
Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if some investor will find good project - against the pool or the fund he does not able to buy coins for better price...
It's also not right to say that the project will collect money. Because the guys did not go on ICO, they just launched their token)) It's because they do not develop anything supernatural. For the development  they do not need millions of dollars. It's enough that they already have some founds.
On the one hand this is true, but on the other hand - if the guys had more money, they could have done more work and accordingly would have received a greater result.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.
Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
Pages:
Jump to: