Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 66. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
A lot of people are crying now that the cost of crypto currency is falling more and more. I'm also a little confused, because the project has an interesting future, and the cost of its tokens can fall ... Is it worth buying now?
Depends only on your assumptions and desires. If you are sure that you want to buy now - do it safely.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I understand that now it is just such a time when many deceivers appeared and people are still a bit gullible, it's not difficult to deceive. I think that in time many will get brains in place!
I think that as this industry will develops, new trustful investors will appear, who will also lose their money. We need regulation of this sphere.
If the ICO is will be regulated, then the whole point of this industry will disappear, because a lot of money will be spent on permits and buyurocracy.
Well,  for example, Pavel Durov conducted ICO for the Telegram, and in my opinion everything went perfectly and quickly, both with papers and with the collection of funds for development.
Everyone understands that Pavel Durov has enormous connections, and he negotiated without any problems about permits and documents. In addition, he has a lot of money))
He is a man with big ambitions and even more brains. It's hard to even imagine what else he can come up with. But it will definitely be useful to people.
I understand that now it is just such a time when many deceivers appeared and people are still a bit gullible, it's not difficult to deceive. I think that in time many will get brains in place!
I think that as this industry will develops, new trustful investors will appear, who will also lose their money. We need regulation of this sphere.
If the ICO is will be regulated, then the whole point of this industry will disappear, because a lot of money will be spent on permits and buyurocracy.
Well,  for example, Pavel Durov conducted ICO for the Telegram, and in my opinion everything went perfectly and quickly, both with papers and with the collection of funds for development.
Everyone understands that Pavel Durov has enormous connections, and he negotiated without any problems about permits and documents. In addition, he has a lot of money))
As for me, Durov is an outstanding man, in his head such thoughts and things fly that not everyone can understand it
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I see that even a few skams have come up with Lobstex. As people, conscience allows such to do, I do not represent ....
Such a good project.... I think that potential investors will open their eyes wider and see that the project is not currently collecting funds)
Well, there are guys who have a lot of money, they just read that the project is connected with the crypto currency and are ready to pay him money.
That's because of such reckless investors, very often suffer normal projects. Instead of putting money in the right place, they actually throw it away
Activity: 75
Can I buy masternode? If I buy a masternode, will they help me install and configure?
I think so, because every creator who works on conscience wants to see happy users)) Also project have prospects, I think we will see.
I see that even a few skams have come up with Lobstex. As people, conscience allows such to do, I do not represent ....
Such a good project.... I think that potential investors will open their eyes wider and see that the project is not currently collecting funds)
Well, there are guys who have a lot of money, they just read that the project is connected with the crypto currency and are ready to pay him money.
Activity: 252
Of course,  I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out token.
crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
Activity: 238
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
Guys  launched such a special algorithm, and the people joined)) I'm happy that they will succeed)) I hope that the fall of the cryptocurrency will not prevent.
Activity: 47
Has anyone already begun to mine? how is the progress, how is the setting? Did you have any difficulties installing it?

Yes, everything is fine. I did it as written in the instructions, I connected several of my devices and already sold some of the tokens on the exchange, everything is simple)) You only need free time and computing power!
Has anyone already begun to mine? how is the progress, how is the setting? Did you have any difficulties installing it?
A very interesting way for people to get tokens. I would say that it is very promising, but not yet fully understood) I hope that it is promising.

Believe me that it is. I'm more than sure that the same algorithm will soon be done by most projects. It's a matter of time!
Pages:
Jump to: