Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 65. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.
But still the oldest crypto currency - bitcoin uses the proof of work algorithm. So the algorithm of proof of work has a future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.
Activity: 75
I would like that Lobstex added another bounty company for facebook and Twitter, I have real accounts there and I could help them develop the project))
I think your requests will be heard by the leadership and they will add such a task, of course, it totally depends on the guys, how they will decide.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.

Are you saying that Zerocoin will be able to compete with Bitcoin but not with Monero? I think this cannot compete with either of the coins you mentioned. They are strongly developed networks with a long history.
I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.
Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
The one who has not been into mining for a long time, but buys up qualitative and promising masternodes  or bitcoins. So much more profitable is obtained))
Well, definitely so profitable. Because their investments in tokens will not be lost with time, but will grow on the contrary. And the equipment breaks, they need to update constantly.
People very often take money in debt, and then on duty can not pay off. Very often because of an error in the calculations, or their partners fail.
Well these are their problems, I'm sure that the one who wants to earn - earn, and then give on the ass to bad partners. To those more so do not))
I think that when you earn enough money, you simply will not want to dirty your hands about these people. The fact is that time passes and you do not need to keep old grievances.
That's right, I want to add a story from life: mining on expensive equipment is nonsense, it's better to collect tokens and put the masternode.
Activity: 67
And you now have a bounty company? I just can not find detailed information anywhere on the forum. Therefore, I think that you will have more activity in social networks if you run a bounty company))
Look carefully, the guys have a bounty program. Of course they do not have a lot of tasks, but I think that over time they can increase the number of tasks))
I see that the last time normal projects themselves are bounty program and enter there exactly what they need. That is, it turns out much more efficiently))
Yes, it probably already passed the time when they did huge bounty company with awards of millions of dollars. This can be very rare, almost not real))
Of course, not every investor is will live with the understanding that his funds will be transferred to someone else without his permission.
It's still, you would have seen how bad the bounty participants are doing their job, they are lazy and the quality of their work is now very low.
unfortunately this is happening now, well, it does not matter, because Lobstex is launch bounty on their own, and I'm sure that the quality of the work of those bountysts will be checked and will be excellent!
Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
The one who has not been into mining for a long time, but buys up qualitative and promising masternodes  or bitcoins. So much more profitable is obtained))
Well, definitely so profitable. Because their investments in tokens will not be lost with time, but will grow on the contrary. And the equipment breaks, they need to update constantly.
People very often take money in debt, and then on duty can not pay off. Very often because of an error in the calculations, or their partners fail.
Well these are their problems, I'm sure that the one who wants to earn - earn, and then give on the ass to bad partners. To those more so do not))
Activity: 47
Activity: 56
Activity: 59
Activity: 140
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
It is worth paying attention to the company Bitmain, which now began to attract even more funds. Very interesting solution in a falling market.
For a common person it is very difficult to realize the full potential of a particular enterprise. Perhaps these guys are going to launch the release of some other products.
These are very interesting guys. They were the first to start producing equipment for mining and I'm more than sure that they will be the strongest in the market.
It is worth paying attention to the company Bitmain, which now began to attract even more funds. Very interesting solution in a falling market.
For a common person it is very difficult to realize the full potential of a particular enterprise. Perhaps these guys are going to launch the release of some other products.
Activity: 75
Yes, I also noticed that usually people show a huge interest in tokens exactly when the price decreases. For the reason that you can buy very cheap))
I hope the team Lobstex can add a token to several tens of exchanges, then the volume of trades will be huge and the token will grow in price even during the drawdown))
A lot of people are crying now that the cost of crypto currency is falling more and more. I'm also a little confused, because the project has an interesting future, and the cost of its tokens can fall ... Is it worth buying now?
Depends only on your assumptions and desires. If you are sure that you want to buy now - do it safely.
Yeah, if bitcoin will cost 100 thousand dollars, then there is not much difference in how much it was bought, for 2 thousand or 6 thousands dollars. Also with LOBS tokens))
It's already necessary to have at least some analytical capabilities, because until the end it is not known where the market will turn in the future and whether there will be any growth at all.
Activity: 252
A lot of people are crying now that the cost of crypto currency is falling more and more. I'm also a little confused, because the project has an interesting future, and the cost of its tokens can fall ... Is it worth buying now?
Depends only on your assumptions and desires. If you are sure that you want to buy now - do it safely.
Yeah, if bitcoin will cost 100 thousand dollars, then there is not much difference in how much it was bought, for 2 thousand or 6 thousands dollars. Also with LOBS tokens))
Pages:
Jump to: