Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 69. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I would like that Lobstex added another bounty company for facebook and Twitter, I have real accounts there and I could help them develop the project))
And you now have a bounty company? I just can not find detailed information anywhere on the forum. Therefore, I think that you will have more activity in social networks if you run a bounty company))
Look carefully, the guys have a bounty program. Of course they do not have a lot of tasks, but I think that over time they can increase the number of tasks))
I see that the last time normal projects themselves are bounty program and enter there exactly what they need. That is, it turns out much more efficiently))
Yes, it probably already passed the time when they did huge bounty company with awards of millions of dollars. This can be very rare, almost not real))
Of course, not every investor is will live with the understanding that his funds will be transferred to someone else without his permission.
It's still, you would have seen how bad the bounty participants are doing their job, they are lazy and the quality of their work is now very low.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I do not understand  - for what money the project is going to develop, the masternodes are very cheap and sell even everything - they will not collect millions of dollars
And you now have a bounty company? I just can not find detailed information anywhere on the forum. Therefore, I think that you will have more activity in social networks if you run a bounty company))
Look carefully, the guys have a bounty program. Of course they do not have a lot of tasks, but I think that over time they can increase the number of tasks))
I see that the last time normal projects themselves are bounty program and enter there exactly what they need. That is, it turns out much more efficiently))
Yes, it probably already passed the time when they did huge bounty company with awards of millions of dollars. This can be very rare, almost not real))
Of course, not every investor is will live with the understanding that his funds will be transferred to someone else without his permission.
Activity: 67
Crypto industry for last year has  been a very competitive business and will always be, the fact is that for a new project there will always be a place.
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
It's nice to watch the project develop every day and the guys try to do something better than the rest! This is very motivating for the reason that they will be ahead of their competitors.
Guys and so keep ahead of their competitors, this is particularly noticeable from the outside. I hope that they will not stop at what they have already achieved. Only forward!
It's nice to watch the project develop every day and the guys try to do something better than the rest! This is very motivating for the reason that they will be ahead of their competitors.
Yes, I also noticed that usually people show a huge interest in tokens exactly when the price decreases. For the reason that you can buy very cheap))
I hope the team Lobstex can add a token to several tens of exchanges, then the volume of trades will be huge and the token will grow in price even during the drawdown))

Interesting your logic of course)) What concerns growth during the drawdown, I'm not sure, because Bitcoin falls and he pulls all the other prices behind him.
The main thing is not to panic or sell your tokens, because over time the market will recover and you will regret the perfect. Of course, I propose to remain calm, but let everyone decide for himself how it is better for him))
Merit: 2
Yes, I also noticed that usually people show a huge interest in tokens exactly when the price decreases. For the reason that you can buy very cheap))
I hope the team Lobstex can add a token to several tens of exchanges, then the volume of trades will be huge and the token will grow in price even during the drawdown))

Interesting your logic of course)) What concerns growth during the drawdown, I'm not sure, because Bitcoin falls and he pulls all the other prices behind him.
Activity: 57
Let's see, after all the project is really good and interesting to many, besides many my friends heard about it and actively discuss.
Activity: 30
never terminated terminated, and when newly get the bonus
Activity: 47
Is there any news about the project? I have not heard the news for a long time. I want to understand how the guys are doing
Well, I heard that the guys recently got listed in  on one of the coolest exchanger and expect when their trading volume will growth)
Now their token can be purchased on a large number of exchanges: fatbtc CryptoBridge Graviex BISQ ... It seems that the guys have everything  so well))
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Greetings! Why your road map is so small and has only general phrases? I would like to see specific goals.
Merit: 2
What is the expected transaction speed? You can compete with the current market leaders on the speed of transactions?
Activity: 75
I'm interesting in the guys solution, I understand it will be specialized specifically for small businesses. I understand from their site. Maybe I'm wrong))
Well, I would not say that there will be some difference between services for big and small businesses. The goals are all the same, and here and there will be useful development.
Well, do not tell me, the goals of large and small businesses are radically different. They are united only by the fact - to earn money.
Yes, but the tasks for the blockchain will be the same and the same)) The truth I do not understand why small businesses need blockchain ))
Well, consider that small business is a projection of big, and if you need a certain automation of work to reduce the cost of employees' wages - it's only a plus.
Ie it turns out that the blockchain, may in the future replace a huge number of people ... And what will happen to these people, they will go to the streets?)))
Well, no, just retraining will pass and will develop in another direction. Old systems go, new ones come)
Pages:
Jump to: