Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 67. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also have great interest for business. But also companies have interest in own cryptocurrency
On website everything is very cool written. A simple language and the main thing is clear even for a simple businessman who is not familiar with masternodes and blockchain technology))
And then automatically switch to proof of stake ? Or will it be necessary to re-install something and continue to mine? Explain to me please

Mine it will be possible to 43 200 units inclusive, and receive a reward of 50%, while the mode of proof of work will also be available, for which you will also receive 50%. Then the reward for the miners will decrease, and for the holders of the token increase)
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also have great interest for business. But also companies have interest in own cryptocurrency
On website everything is very cool written. A simple language and the main thing is clear even for a simple businessman who is not familiar with masternodes and blockchain technology))
And then automatically switch to proof of stake ? Or will it be necessary to re-install something and continue to mine? Explain to me please
Activity: 154
What is most interesting is that for this cryptocurrency, the work proof algorithm works first. Up to 5000 blocks can be mined))
Activity: 22
You are a multi-talented researcher
Activity: 67
Is there any news about the project? I have not heard the news for a long time. I want to understand how the guys are doing
Well, I heard that the guys recently got listed in  on one of the coolest exchanger and expect when their trading volume will growth)
The working principle of the masternodes is like a bank deposit. We leave money and take %. But there are some significant differences.

Crypto-currency networks do not depend on each other. There is no standard return on investment or the accepted value range.
Despite the shortcomings, the masternode are still at the embryo stage. While there are relatively few, and the potential is not fully disclosed. As the number of nodes increases, profitability will fall.
Activity: 140
Masternodes - a new version of earnings on crypto-currencies. The scale of the niche is still small, in comparison with the classical mining, but the potential is great.

At the same time, you do not need to spend money on buying and configuring video cards or ASIC devices, as well as renting large areas for equipment placement. The annual yield of master classes is much higher at the moment than the bank deposit.
Activity: 168
Masternodes - a new version of earnings on crypto-currencies. The scale of the niche is still small, in comparison with the classical mining, but the potential is great.
It's cool that the guys added a token to a huge number of listings. People will be able to quickly learn about the token and its prospects.
In addition, the guys will play the role of additional marketing. Even with low volumes of trade, more people will learn about the token and will be able to try it.
Well, this is a very controversial statement, because there is no real use for the token yet. It is necessary that some companies began to accept it as payment
Well, this is a problem for almost every crypto currency, because no one actually accepts cryptocurrency as payment.
Guys, what are you talking about. I'm more than confident that the near future, none of the major stores and companies will not accept crypto currency as payment, because it is very unstable.
Yes, with a jump of 100-1000 dollars per day, it is very difficult to conduct in calculation. I take bitcoin as an example. You can lose large amounts of money.
Well, yes, in fact this is the main reason that the crypto currency is not popular. I would like to see that Lobstex will be used somewhere.
If they develop a convenient wallet, with a clear interface, then chances are high that Lobstex will be used somewhere and its value will not fly to 0.
You guys are probably a bit confused, because the future is behind bitcoin. Wherever he goes, there will be another crypto. Of course, there will be a place for another crypto currency, including for Lobstex)
At this stage it is difficult to assert that some algorithm will have superiority over another, because the proof of work is old and tested, and proof of possession is young and inexperienced, although the latter is more promising ...

Only time can show what will be beneficial and what will not. We are now witnessing the giant Bitcoin, which has already proven the reliability of the POW and the Etherium, which wants to implement the POS.
Activity: 67
And what kind of masternode, how can it be used to mine coins with it?
For earnings with the help of the masternode you need to collect a certain number of coins on a special purse and then you will be able to run the mining and earn …
That is, it turns out what is the option of passive profit, if I'm not mistaken?
Well, yes, many people use it, only you need to get to know the project well, and if everything is OK, you can buy a masternode launch it and start mining.
that is very simple kind of earnings, I simply cannot believe that such it is possible …
That, of course, I also heard about this technology, but as practice shows - you need to be able to do this, although this can be learned))
Now there are so many lessons on YouTube that you can learn anything, there would be a desire))
Activity: 252
At this stage it is difficult to assert that some algorithm will have superiority over another, because the proof of work is old and tested, and proof of possession is young and inexperienced, although the latter is more promising ...
I want to add that the application of POW does not guarantee equality between users of the network, just like fair competition between miners.
In my opinion, POS looks more attractive, because allows you to avoid the need to use powerful computing equipment.

As for the temptation to centralize capital, we are well aware of the availability of its "whales" in every cryptocurrency, capable of at any time arrange a course of roller coaster.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Of course, this method of mining has a disadvantage - large investors will be able to purchase many tokens and the rest of the participants will not get anything ...

The advantage of POS is that for a successful attack on the network, you need to own a large number of tokens. In this case, the attacker himself will incur enormous losses, that is, he will play against himself.

On the other hand, such mining stimulates the accumulation of funds and makes it unequal to users with a small number of tokens. As a result, the crypto currency becomes centralized and a group of the richest users dictates their terms.

This is not important, because the algorithms Proof of Work (POW) and Proof of Stake (POS) are used for one purpose - ensuring the health and security of network blockchAIN.
Of course, this method of mining has a disadvantage - large investors will be able to purchase many tokens and the rest of the participants will not get anything ...

The advantage of POS is that for a successful attack on the network, you need to own a large number of tokens. In this case, the attacker himself will incur enormous losses, that is, he will play against himself.

On the other hand, such mining stimulates the accumulation of funds and makes it unequal to users with a small number of tokens. As a result, the crypto currency becomes centralized and a group of the richest users dictates their terms.

Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: