Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 7. (Read 358221 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
30 Days to go for Reward halving.... Get your Masternodes...

Some newbie questions about masternodes:

What is the suggested vps spec for a lobstex MN? I mean how many megs of RAM and gigs of SSD? Bandwidth?

When you have locked 10000 lobs in the masternode, you can stop the masternode and retrieve the lobs anytime you want to or you must wait a certain amount of time before doing it?

20-25GB SSD, 1GB RAM is perfect for smooth running of MN. You can checkout $3.5 or $5 account on vultr or similar sites.
Yes, you can stop at anytime, no time limit per se. MN coins remain in your wallet, just with other address...
Activity: 47

Some newbie questions about masternodes:

What is the suggested vps spec for a lobstex MN? I mean how many megs of RAM and gigs of SSD? Bandwidth?

When you have locked 10000 lobs in the masternode, you can stop the masternode and retrieve the lobs anytime you want to or you must wait a certain amount of time before doing it?

copper member

Announcing the launch of VOTING (Phase I) for XLobs and Kointel. Please visit website to Register, Vote, Share and Add Coin.

copper member
20 Days to go for Reward halving... Grab your MNs...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
its ok now thanks
i had only 1 x 1000 zLOBS immature and it was mature this morning
copper member
is it possible to stake with zlobs?
i know its works for some others coins

Not yet... we will get this feature in new wallet update, but not as of now...

ok thanks
could you add some coins in privacy please?
there aren't enough 50 to 5000 for be able to mix coins

PM in telegram (admin), i will add more as per ur required denomination.... thanks

ok thanks
could you add some coins in privacy please?
there aren't enough 50 to 5000 for be able to mix coins
copper member

copper member
I suggest you to try to be listed in new exchanges like yobit or cryptopia. You have just fatbtc now with volume, the other 2 have 0 volume. Also will be easier for new people to buy lobs and set up a masternode,  since fatbtc is not considered a safe place to buy.

point taken. we are developing our own exchange XLobs...will share more on sunday...
Activity: 1
I suggest you to try to be listed in new exchanges like yobit or cryptopia. You have just fatbtc now with volume, the other 2 have 0 volume. Also will be easier for new people to buy lobs and set up a masternode,  since fatbtc is not considered a safe place to buy.
copper member
can you tell something more about KoinTel what is this ?

Kointel is a wallet (aggregator) service which will have backend integration with exchange XLobs...
hello Lobstex,
Please spend your couple of minutes and give me active nodes of Lobstex.
I wanna get and add them into my wallet for faster, more stable synchronisation procedure.

i never got problem sync but you can add those nodes

addnode=149.28.60.16
addnode=144.202.21.76
addnode=140.82.55.213
addnode=80.211.90.32
addnode=80.240.29.62
addnode=144.76.186.22
addnode=95.179.157.192
addnode=45.77.191.225
addnode=195.201.164.117
addnode=46.101.29.111
addnode=45.32.109.135
addnode=51.15.197.213
addnode=185.206.145.116
addnode=207.148.73.223
addnode=45.76.167.62
addnode=51.38.98.154
copper member

Kointel is a wallet (aggregator) service which will have backend integration with exchange XLobs...
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
copper member

Kointel testing has started...

Activity: 109
Islapdonkey
its better to be a newbie with 0 feedback than a senior with your feedback of all yours scams,extortion, blackmail and spam fud you made on bct

Maybe you should research those scam accusations and do a through research of my post history before spouting a comment. My moniker is well known on this thread for exposing scam coins, I have exposed and helped shut down close to 50 attempts so far. In spite, some attempted to create a false story to discredit my name on the thread and the mods were involved and most of those accounts were tagged. If you took a little time to ask yourself why my acct wasn't tagged, then you would have been wise enough to know that its not adding up. Thanks and take care.

lol

it doesn't take "a through research" of your post history to see that you're a donkey.

btw, here's how to spell t-h-o-r-o-u-g-h.

thanks and take care.

Impressive. Your ability to detect a missing o from an approximate 80 word comment is impressive. Just impressive i say. Funny when an individual has nothing tangible to offer/support their sentiment, they usually result to insult with hope to get their point across.

Thanks for the compliment and take care.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Islapdonkey
its better to be a newbie with 0 feedback than a senior with your feedback of all yours scams,extortion, blackmail and spam fud you made on bct

Maybe you should research those scam accusations and do a through research of my post history before spouting a comment. My moniker is well known on this thread for exposing scam coins, I have exposed and helped shut down close to 50 attempts so far. In spite, some attempted to create a false story to discredit my name on the thread and the mods were involved and most of those accounts were tagged. If you took a little time to ask yourself why my acct wasn't tagged, then you would have been wise enough to know that its not adding up. Thanks and take care.

lol

it doesn't take "a through research" of your post history to see that you're a donkey.

thanks and take care.

Impressive. Your ability to detect a missing o from an approximate 80 word comment is impressive. Just impressive i say. Funny when an individual has nothing tangible to offer/support their sentiment, they usually result to insult with hope to get their point across.
Activity: 109
Islapdonkey

lol

thanks and take care.

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Islapdonkey

Pages:
Jump to: