Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 9. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This is really worth paying attention to the protocol. Many people now just underestimate it!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Where will the token be placed next? I mean - on which exchange are you still planning to list. I think that this number of exchangers is enough, because you need to save the budget.

Of course, it's not up to you to decide how many exchangers you need for the guys. I think on this score they have a long-standing strategy. Usually large exchanges do not publish tokens that do not apply.

I believe that after the launch of its exchanger - will go a series of agreements with the real business, the use of the token.
Where will the token be placed next? I mean - on which exchange are you still planning to list. I think that this number of exchangers is enough, because you need to save the budget.

Of course, it's not up to you to decide how many exchangers you need for the guys. I think on this score they have a long-standing strategy. Usually large exchanges do not publish tokens that do not apply.
Perhaps the guys have every chance to feel relaxed in this market - a unique algorithm behind which the future will soon create an exchanger.
exchanger? What are you talking about? Guys of course good fellows, but why should they make their own exchanger?

Well, why, at least for their token will be the destination. The cost will be more stable due to this. I think that team have a strategy. We can only watch the progress of the work.

I'm not sure that at once everything will quickly get better with the exchanger. Here, after all, people will have to be invited ...
Perhaps the guys have every chance to feel relaxed in this market - a unique algorithm behind which the future will soon create an exchanger.
exchanger? What are you talking about? Guys of course good fellows, but why should they make their own exchanger?

Well, why, at least for their token will be the destination. The cost will be more stable due to this. I think that team have a strategy. We can only watch the progress of the work.
Merit: 1
I know a few very serious projects that have had strong marketing, but they all failed and did not raise enough funds for development.

I am sure that Lobstex will succeed and everything will be fine. The guys started to develop very actively.
Activity: 238
I know a few very serious projects that have had strong marketing, but they all failed and did not raise enough funds for development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Have you watched which course is Crypto? everything again became cheaper, we again go to the bottom.

Pessimistic views will ruin mankind, it is necessary to think optimistically. Look wider, this is just another correction before the incredible growth. I think that everything will be much better than now. Because in the near future everything will be fine.
Cool project, I hope the guys will be all very well. They have good ideas. If you look closer, you can see a special algorithm, which few people use now. It is as safe as possible.
Merit: 1
I am most interested in the possibility of conducting open and closed transactions. How much do I know this is possible?

Within the network, both closed and open transactions are allowed, not only the sender and receiver information will be encrypted, but also the transfer amount. This is really a topical idea, because absolutely all the data is safe.

And what about the idea of ​​transparency? Indeed, it is very important to use bitcoin to eliminate fraud and corruption. We will hope that corruption will not flourish in the future, as now))
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
 noticed that in recent years a huge number of exchangers has grown. I think this in connection with the popularization of cryptocurrency
I am most interested in the possibility of conducting open and closed transactions. How much do I know this is possible?
It turns out that they actually copied the code bitcoin and optimized it a bit… as far as I know, they changed the approach to developing a new cryptocurrency. They used not only the idea of ​​bitcoin.

In the process of developing ideas, developers realized that it is necessary to create not a copy, but a completely new cryptonomete, which would have a certain weight in the market.

Yes, without this in any way. Because simply to develop a clone and run into the masses is very simple, but the fact is that it will not be in demand.

Well, of course, people will eventually realize that this is a copy. no more. Well, the main thing is that the developers tried and created the original crypto asset.
It turns out that they actually copied the code bitcoin and optimized it a bit… as far as I know, they changed the approach to developing a new cryptocurrency. They used not only the idea of ​​bitcoin.

In the process of developing ideas, developers realized that it is necessary to create not a copy, but a completely new cryptonomete, which would have a certain weight in the market.

Yes, without this in any way. Because simply to develop a clone and run into the masses is very simple, but the fact is that it will not be in demand.
I do not understand what the developers were after, because there are so many algorithms… And what did they take as a basis? After all, from the very beginning it will be very expensive to develop a similar algorithm.

The encryptors took as a basis for a new crypto-module blockchain technology, which was already tested on bitcoin. The main goal pursued by the creators is the creation of the most confidential financial crypto asset, through which it is possible to safely implement various transactions.
I would say that each algorithm has both pluses and minuses, there is nothing wrong with it. Yeah, there are no ideal systems ... There will definitely be pluses and minuses ...
I want to see their platform for trade. I wonder what strategy they decide to use. Many tokens, or only favorites. The project has many strengths. It's just like lightning began to develop rapidly due to this.

I would not say that everything is so good, now the guys are going the way that they do not meet a huge number of competitors! Yes, with time they will be much harder to develop, because not everything will go so fast.

I do not think that it will be very difficult. Basically, everyone created their own token on primitive algorithms. Nevertheless, these algorithms have both strengths and weaknesses
I want to see their platform for trade. I wonder what strategy they decide to use. Many tokens, or only favorites. The project has many strengths. It's just like lightning began to develop rapidly due to this.

I would not say that everything is so good, now the guys are going the way that they do not meet a huge number of competitors! Yes, with time they will be much harder to develop, because not everything will go so fast.
Pages:
Jump to: