Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 91. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.
I agree, the market has subsided, therefore, needs support, and the new crypt is always more interesting than the old one.
Activity: 140
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.
Activity: 84
I hope the coin will become popular in the world of cryptonomy, especially when it begins to be mined.
The production is now popular, the prices of the crypt currency are mostly growing, and on this one can earn good money.
Thus, investing in the project and its coin is actual, because after a while you can earn on it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality, so I hope that many are interested in your project. I will follow the news)
Activity: 98
I hope the coin will become popular in the world of cryptonomy, especially when it begins to be mined.
The production is now popular, the prices of the crypt currency are mostly growing, and on this one can earn good money.
Activity: 168
Activity: 154
 I think that the team has a good marketing plan, which they thought out in advance for the overall development of the project.
Merit: 2
I wonder how the project itself will lead in the technical direction, and of course I like the idea.
Merit: 2
When can I check the test version of the project and look at the implementation of the planned actions of the team?
Merit: 6
Judging by the team's confidence, perhaps in this project there are many partners who have already invested in it.
Activity: 154
The team has a good road map, I learned very useful details, and I think that the project is worth investing.
Yes, the main thing that the idea was picked up by businessmen who want to make good money on investments, the project is their chance.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The interest of users to the project should be at the highest level, this will bring great investment to the team.
Merit: 6
Correctly, the market of crypto currency is rapidly developing. The project is relevant for today.
copper member
Very good Project, the Discord Channel it's active, the community it's small, but i think they can do a solid realty !!

Price now it's growth up every day..... Masternode pay with a good stability, and this means more Lobstex for all :-) !!!

Thanks for your kind words... Really appreciate it....
copper member
Lobstex has been added to BISQ Exchange... Happy Trading
Activity: 225
I hope that the project will be interesting and useful in terms of profits. I will follow him, and probably invest. I hope for good luck.
copper member
Your project is awesome. I saw this investment model for the first time!

Thanks... You are most welcome to community...
Activity: 266
Your project is awesome. I saw this investment model for the first time!
copper member
Lets Make Lobs shine
Pages:
Jump to: