Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 89. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Success often accompanies innovative projects, if the team completes its business to the end, then there is a chance that the project will be quite successful!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great idea, the system will be convenient and easy to use, with its help you can save a lot of time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The work on the development of cryptoeconomics will never cease, since it is here that the maximum potential for changing the future lies
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
Activity: 112
The appearance of the platform will ensure ease of use, and what is very important, virtually eliminates the possibility of fraud
Activity: 154
I have noticed that the project has a lot of ratings from crypto analysts, in most cases these estimates are positive. Let's hope that investors will notice and appreciate it.
I'll support you, the project has all chances to reach heights in the crypto-currency world)
Activity: 168
I have noticed that the project has a lot of ratings from crypto analysts, in most cases these estimates are positive. Let's hope that investors will notice and appreciate it.
Well-coordinated work of the team will lead the project to a rapid development, I wish success to the guys)
In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
Activity: 140
 Yes, most analysts warned that after such a sharp rise in prices, the correction will inevitably follow.
The market has fallen dramatically, how will this affect your project?
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project in our time.
Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies
Now there is a massive correction in the crypto currency market, I think this will not affect the development of the project.
In a falling market, there is a good opportunity to prove its status and the relevance of the project in our time.
Crypto currency has become so firmly in our lives that without it there is no future. But only a few understand the prospects for its development and implementation in modern technologies
Merit: 10
The excitement around crypto-currency, blockchain and decentralized computing is not weakening, and I think the will make a revolution in the financial industry.
The project will give an opportunity to people who earn the production of cryptocurrency to earn even more money that will entail the development of crypto-economy.
The term "crypto-economics" causes a lot of confusion. People often do not understand what that means. The word itself can be misleading, since it assumes the existence of a parallel "cryptic" version of the entire economy.
According to many developers, crypto-currencies, as well as Blockchain, tokens, smart contracts are all derivatives of crypto-economics.
This is a new philosophy, which for many people can become a revelation. First of all, it will affect the perception of money - without being tied to a specific state.
Activity: 238
The project will give an opportunity to people who earn the production of cryptocurrency to earn even more money that will entail the development of crypto-economy.
The term "crypto-economics" causes a lot of confusion. People often do not understand what that means. The word itself can be misleading, since it assumes the existence of a parallel "cryptic" version of the entire economy.
According to many developers, crypto-currencies, as well as Blockchain, tokens, smart contracts are all derivatives of crypto-economics.
Activity: 59
Personally, I like the idea, I will follow the development of the project in the future, perhaps I will join investors.
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: