Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 88. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The whole point of pos mining is that by keeping the crypt in your purse, you will be credited with additional coins if certain conditions are met: the number of coins, their age, etc.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
It is worth noting that many cryptonyms, which are many in the vastness of the world's virtual web, successfully use POS.
Activity: 168
This is not surprising, because POS gives a chance to get money without doing anything.
The POS protocol was to become the protocol for protecting the POW project.

Yes, he had to look for any vulnerable points in the system, eliminating them and normalizing the work.
Of course, this concept can not be called ideal, but this is an excellent defense strategy.
Activity: 140
This is not surprising, because POS gives a chance to get money without doing anything.

Yes, he had to look for any vulnerable points in the system, eliminating them and normalizing the work.
Merit: 2
Activity: 59
There are a lot of interesting things on the website, the project looks very strong in the world of crypto currency, I think this will be a successful course for the team.
Activity: 238
PoS mining allows you to earn coins without buying expensive equipment, thereby eliminating the need to monitor the market for the most worthy and actual at the moment gland.
Merit: 10
Many crypto investors are thinking about sources of passive income. But what if the mining with the PoW algorithm implies high hardware costs?
For this, there are alternative solutions, such as Pos, DPoS, msternodes, etc.
Yes, among the benefits can be noted a high level of security.
Merit: 6
Many crypto investors are thinking about sources of passive income. But what if the mining with the PoW algorithm implies high hardware costs?
Activity: 154
The use of blockchain technology makes the platform transparent and safe for all transaction participants. This is an important point.
Merit: 10
 I see that the project site is made with the mind, everything is clear and the design is pleasant ... The idea of the team is interesting, I liked it, I will follow the development.
Information about operations, accounts, users are not available to a wide range of people, this is also an important aspect.
Activity: 154
Already, we can say that the appearance of crypto-currencies has brought about revolutionary changes in people's lives.
That's for sure, the main feature of the blockchain network is the irreversibility of the operations performed. None of the participants has the right to correct the information in the blocks or to cancel the transactions, provided that the latter have been confirmed.
Already, we can say that the appearance of crypto-currencies has brought about revolutionary changes in people's lives.
In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
I agree with you, let's hope that the market will only grow and develop, and a new platform - it's always interesting.
The project is developing at a fairly good pace, I think the team has set itself the goal to achieve the world's leading positions the crypto currency.
I think that the project will have enough forces to spread all over the world, having earned respect among its customers, fans, users.
In the era of advanced information technologies, a person daily deals with huge information flows that need to be taken, analyzed and used.
Information is at the moment the most important resource, which must be correctly and timely used, because the information field is constantly changing.
Activity: 140
In the era of advanced information technologies, a person daily deals with huge information flows that need to be taken, analyzed and used.
Pages:
Jump to: