Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 90. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Yes, Pos mining allows you to get a crypto currency without buying expensive equipment and not necessarily technical training.
Merit: 0
Judging by the road map, the project develops gradually without haste, which means that the team is working confidently.
Activity: 154
Cryptomir is going through hard times now. After a staggering take-off of the rate of the Crypto-currency and market capitalization in late 2017, a deep correction and a rollback came
Yes, such a sharp rise and a steep peak is difficult to analyze.
Activity: 238
Cryptomir is going through hard times now. After a staggering take-off of the rate of the Crypto-currency and market capitalization in late 2017, a deep correction and a rollback came
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
If the developers claim that the coin can be mined, it looks rather promising

The situation in the world of crypto currency is constantly changing, so we must understand that after the expiration of time the balance will necessarily change.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.

We already jumped from 60 sats to currently 500 sats...8x return in bear market....and thats just a start...

these are wonderful plans and I hope they will be achieved. the team of professionals will try to do it all in the shortest possible time.
After the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may start to grow rapidly.
I agree with you, it's good to buy coins at the development stage and you can earn good money on it.
Yes, but it's a kind of roulette, you never know with certainty how the token behaves.
Activity: 112
After the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may start to grow rapidly.
I agree with you, it's good to buy coins at the development stage and you can earn good money on it.
copper member
With the opportunities of mining, the project can rise to a good level of development.
Its a POS coin... staking is active... POW stopped at 43200 blocks
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.
I agree, the market has subsided, therefore, needs support, and the new crypt is always more interesting than the old one.
I personally can not believe that the project will get to this level.
Activity: 140
With the opportunities of mining, the project can rise to a good level of development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
In the developed project it is probably good to earn, if to be engaged in mining of a coin, I think in the further it will go upwards.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible
If the developers claim that the coin can be mined, it looks rather promising
Activity: 98
Yes, most importantly, go to the stock exchange, and there everything will go with the flow. I hope that the project will succeed.
Activity: 238
I agree, the market has subsided, therefore, needs support, and the new crypt is always more interesting than the old one.
I personally can not believe that the project will get to this level.

What you do not say, but the project is now developing very much and is progressing at this time will show which of you is right.
copper member

We already jumped from 60 sats to currently 500 sats...8x return in bear market....and thats just a start...
copper member
Judging by the team's confidence, perhaps in this project there are many partners who have already invested in it.
Our team and community is growing.... early investors are and will reap benefits...
copper member
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality, so I hope that many are interested in your project. I will follow the news)
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: