Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 14. (Read 27389 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
February 05, 2018, 08:22:30 PM
very interesting project information service, It's great to hear other game projects with an interesting bounty program to be launched. I think if you want to know the progress of this project and know more details about this project, it's good to follow the thread. The presence of coin burning is helpful if the price of the coin is very low
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 05, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
are there other exchanges planned going forward?
Planned yes, but nothing specific yet.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 06:19:37 AM
are there other exchanges planned going forward?
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 08:24:30 AM
I'm not a fan of the online gaming nor a gamer on my own but i am a crypto enthusiast and i really love to collect (and of course sell) altcoins and cryptos as an investments, i have been holding some of this coin for months and i am waiting for the exchange listing to determine if this coin will be a lucrative investment or not.
You did wise move. I think that Lordcoins has bright future. There is need a mention that Lordmancer is running a half year with large user base and people definitely will buy LCs to be able to buy some stuff in the game. Their team is very excited about the game and communication is perfect. This is one from the most stable project in crypto world ever. I crossed my fingers for them
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 03, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
I'm not a fan of the online gaming nor a gamer on my own but i am a crypto enthusiast and i really love to collect (and of course sell) altcoins and cryptos as an investments, i have been holding some of this coin for months and i am waiting for the exchange listing to determine if this coin will be a lucrative investment or not.
Activity: 350
February 03, 2018, 10:44:29 AM
Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency 

because of that title i has played the game and buy some token now. lol
i just misunderstand i can mine the token if i played the game out. but now the game is ok and excited to played. i maybe cause my level are high now.haha. but yeah sad i cannot make any money in the game. hey im a gamer and i like to win.  Grin  keep good work dev.
You are able to make money in LordMancer. You just need to be lucky enough and obtain some great loot from monstes, the you can sell these items other players and earn Lordcoins. Team is working on implementation LCs into the game so ww have to be patient. Their game is cool and the last in-game development as well. If people will sell their tokens from bounty, we can buy some LCs cheaply on Lykke from February 7th.

so when exactly will this token be listed on exchange? and whether bittrex or yobit could be one for this token exchange
Did you even read his answer? LOL
There it is written white on black that from February 7th you will be able to buy, so sell too on Lykke Wink
In brief: 7 February-Lykke Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 03, 2018, 04:17:12 AM

i just misunderstand i can mine the token if i played the game out. but now the game is ok and excited to played. i maybe cause my level are high now.haha. but yeah sad i cannot make any money in the game. hey im a gamer and i like to win.  Grin  keep good work dev.
You are able to make money in LordMancer. You just need to be lucky enough and obtain some great loot from monstes, the you can sell these items other players and earn Lordcoins. Team is working on implementation LCs into the game so ww have to be patient. Their game is cool and the last in-game development as well. If people will sell their tokens from bounty, we can buy some LCs cheaply on Lykke from February 7th.

so when exactly will this token be listed on exchange? and whether bittrex or yobit could be one for this token exchange
Activity: 503
February 01, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

Activity: 227
It’s going to be great if lord coins are implented in a good way... thanks for the update
Activity: 346
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

Great updates devs/LM team!
I can't wait for these new items to be implemented on the game itself.
And of course what's more exciting is the fact that soon enough, players can also buy LC Tokens using fiat thru Lykke.
Hopefully things will go smooth as always, best of luck guys Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
When LC will be listed to some good eshanges?
Expected in mid until late february dev team will announce it, Due on etherdelta is lack of trading activity. I see that LC token prices has potential to growth more bigger than ICO prices.

Thank you ) How much they raised in total? I have some tokens since pre-sale, but cant see sence sell on scam Etherdelta. I ll be waiting for good exhanges  Roll Eyes
Happy for you! Smiley
If I'm not mistaken they have raised something about a million and a half USD equivalent. Wink

Thank you ) With this amount they have nice potential to pump, if they will hit to big exhanges  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
Any news about update for IOS?
Activity: 350
Expected in mid until late february dev team will announce it, Due on etherdelta is lack of trading activity. I see that LC token prices has potential to growth more bigger than ICO prices.

Thank you ) How much they raised in total? I have some tokens since pre-sale, but cant see sence sell on scam Etherdelta. I ll be waiting for good exhanges  Roll Eyes
Happy for you! Smiley
If I'm not mistaken they have raised something about a million and a half USD equivalent. Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
wahhh ,,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I am very happy to hear this ..
I hope to be able to get official on the bigger exchange and the LC token sells on the market.
I will always wait.  Cool Cool

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: