Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 17. (Read 27389 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Btw, what the ICO price of this game's token again?
Yes you can.
Use an emulator, Bluestacks works really good, easy to install and after downloading the apk-file from https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr drag it into bluestacks. (This site is linked on https://lordmancer2.io, so its official)
Have fun with it.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Even though it can be sold through etherdelta , but there is no trading activity on there. I hope dev have a good plan to put it in well-known exchange and LCs token price can be rising along with rising eth prices.

We are negotiating with some exchanges to list Lord Coin. But the first priority now is the product. If we have a good product, we will have a good LC price.

The first exchange will be Lykke in February. I know it is not a big exchange, but they provide a simple way to buy LC with fiat money. That is important for the gamers.
well said. as the product is the main thing to do first so i think im gonna HODL the token for long term and gonna try the game out. as im a gamer on mobile also. keep it up dev.
Activity: 126
BTC forever
Even though it can be sold through etherdelta , but there is no trading activity on there. I hope dev have a good plan to put it in well-known exchange and LCs token price can be rising along with rising eth prices.

We are negotiating with some exchanges to list Lord Coin. But the first priority now is the product. If we have a good product, we will have a good LC price.

The first exchange will be Lykke in February. I know it is not a big exchange, but they provide a simple way to buy LC with fiat money. That is important for the gamers.

Product on first place that's the way it's supposed to be. Small exchange for beggin is enough and in the future big exchange offices come alone to have LC on offer;)
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Sorry, it is only a mobile game. Yes, there is an in-game market where players can trade for cryptocurrency.
when will lordmancer be listed on exchanges? because I see there is still no update for news exchange
Activity: 547
Merit: 109

Lordmancer mission is bringing classical game into mobile platform, so.. there's no version for PC, And I think it's a more better concept than windows version, because not everyone have PC, but everyone surely have smartphone
if screen resolution become trouble, my suggest is using android tablet and use OTG adapter for mouse and keyboard  Grin
Hi guys,

Thanks

Sorry, it is only a mobile game. Yes, there is an in-game market where players can trade for cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Hi guys,

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello,

Since Lordmancer is an Ethereum based token, I thought that you might be interested to know that we just released our Ethereum-based Store for trading Beyond the Void game items.

Cheers
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi guys,

Thanks

BTC forever
Hi guys,

Thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks

BTC forever
Hey, I just thought why not we also make the coin available on a good exchange so we can also use it in the game I mean we can have our own exchange for the  Lordmancer coin right? But another exchange would make the value of the coin be good and high and items inside the game will adjust based on the value.

All players hope that the coin will be listed on a larger stock exchange.Let's see what the team LM2;)
Hi guys,

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hey, I just thought why not we also make the coin available on a good exchange so we can also use it in the game I mean we can have our own exchange for the  Lordmancer coin right? But another exchange would make the value of the coin be good and high and items inside the game will adjust based on the value.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I don't think yobit would be a good choice. It would bring more harm than profit.

How about idex, it can grow a lot in future but now it is small and free listing.
How about Yobit? The last time this exchange often adds new tokens after ICO. It trades small in size,but they provide additional advertising of token.

Yes yobit is cheap and a good choice too. Don't worry we can hope LC to be in good exchanges soon.  Smiley

Everybody hopes, but there is a big silence around it for the last time Smiley

Yes, the team need at least a month to get approved in some of the major exchanges. Please give them some time for them to do their work. Check back after a month and there will be something for you for sure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
How about Yobit? The last time this exchange often adds new tokens after ICO. It trades small in size,but they provide additional advertising of token.

Yes yobit is cheap and a good choice too. Don't worry we can hope LC to be in good exchanges soon.  Smiley

Everybody hopes, but there is a big silence around it for the last time Smiley

Maybe check once in a month, eventually something should happen Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: