Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 16. (Read 27389 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
is there any free token in the game to collect like free gem for searching in the game or fight with dragon to get atleast a gem. its kinda nowhere  to go. i played it for hours now. im hope i can get free token in there but  nope.  Undecided

No, Lord Coins can be bought only on an exchange or you can sell something to another player in exchange for Lord Coins
i try to sell something but it ask for fees first. i dont want to spent anything in there. so it was absolutely imposibble to make money in there without spent a dime on it. why not it charge the fees after the item was being sold. honestly i try to make some token with played and sell some stuff but its just impossible. even COC let the players earn a free gem or token to it loyal players. The game kinda bored you know. Make something peoples want. make money and played game. its just my tough.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
There is already some news about listing? Personally I advise to contact HITBTC they list absolutely all Grin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I initially hesitated to hesitate with this project but now that I have drawn the conclusion of this project I conclude this project is good and unique.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Btw, what the ICO price of this game's token again?
Yes you can.
Use an emulator, Bluestacks works really good, easy to install and after downloading the apk-file from https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr drag it into bluestacks. (This site is linked on https://lordmancer2.io, so its official)
Have fun with it.

Yeah, I already have that in mind. But running an app emulator on windows pc takes a lot on resources, RAM and such.
I just hope they could also build this game for windows pc and run it without using any emulator.

I don't think this game is fun to play on windows pc. It is just a mobile game with some of the click and touch. I think this game is best to play using mobile which we can bring anywhere to play. They graphic will look horrible too in windows pc. Best to create another version for windows pc with a greater 3D graphic and more. But this will require more work and human resources.

But if they (The Team) would wanted to reach a much larger audience, they should create a version for windows pc.
I also agree with making a greater 3D graphics for this game, like I said a while ago, some other mobile games out there has a more pleasing-to-eyes graphics than this.

Gameplay of PC and mobile games are different. We need to focus on one platform. Otherwise the game will not be interested and catching.
is there any free token in the game to collect like free gem for searching in the game or fight with dragon to get atleast a gem. its kinda nowhere  to go. i played it for hours now. im hope i can get free token in there but  nope.  Undecided

No, Lord Coins can be bought only on an exchange or you can sell something to another player in exchange for Lord Coins
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Yes you can.
Use an emulator, Bluestacks works really good, easy to install and after downloading the apk-file from https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr drag it into bluestacks. (This site is linked on https://lordmancer2.io, so its official)
Have fun with it.

Yeah, I already have that in mind. But running an app emulator on windows pc takes a lot on resources, RAM and such.
I just hope they could also build this game for windows pc and run it without using any emulator.

I don't think this game is fun to play on windows pc. It is just a mobile game with some of the click and touch. I think this game is best to play using mobile which we can bring anywhere to play. They graphic will look horrible too in windows pc. Best to create another version for windows pc with a greater 3D graphic and more. But this will require more work and human resources.

But if they (The Team) would wanted to reach a much larger audience, they should create a version for windows pc.
I also agree with making a greater 3D graphics for this game, like I said a while ago, some other mobile games out there has a more pleasing-to-eyes graphics than this.
Activity: 346
Activity: 126
BTC forever
i have 100 LCs, what can i do with this?

You can give it to me Wink
Hello! When will everyone receive their rewards?

Do you mean bounty tokens? They were distributed.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hello! When will everyone receive their rewards?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i have 100 LCs, what can i do with this?
Activity: 630
I already played the game half day already an reach level11. Firstly the game kinda fun but after that it slowly going nowhere as im dont know what else to do.try to sell something just to test out the market but it need the fees so it was not free at all.we need to spent something in the game kinda rip off. Also the game need a translator as majority peoples in there is from russia and hell i didnt speak russian to understand what are they talking about. Overall the game look nice. Just still didnt know what i need to find in there. I collect all thing but i cannot up my level as it depend on defeat what the task wanted to.

It is a beta version. We will see what will bring the future Wink
Yeah..what im gonna hope also. It still had a lots to improve. Full of russian. Im just blurr dont know what to said. Lol
Activity: 126
BTC forever
I already played the game half day already an reach level11. Firstly the game kinda fun but after that it slowly going nowhere as im dont know what else to do.try to sell something just to test out the market but it need the fees so it was not free at all.we need to spent something in the game kinda rip off. Also the game need a translator as majority peoples in there is from russia and hell i didnt speak russian to understand what are they talking about. Overall the game look nice. Just still didnt know what i need to find in there. I collect all thing but i cannot up my level as it depend on defeat what the task wanted to.

It is a beta version. We will see what will bring the future Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I received the token from the bounty campaign reward which is 433 token so i want to ask about the ico price and if the token is tradebale in any official exchange. Thanks in advance
There wasn't any news about exchange so far. About price... ICO price was 2960 LCs per one Ether. And of course congratulations for your payment Wink
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I received my bounty tokens Thank you
Activity: 630
Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hi guys,

Thanks

Yes you can.
Have fun with it.

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Hi guys,

Thanks

Yes you can.
Have fun with it.

Activity: 266
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
With the dipping price of Ethereum right now, we can now convert fiat to eth and get more CPY tokens. Buy right now till January 22 will get you another 30% extra tokens. This deal is a steal and I am going to get more of it. Thanks team for the decision of throwing another 30% of tokens to us.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Even though it can be sold through etherdelta , but there is no trading activity on there. I hope dev have a good plan to put it in well-known exchange and LCs token price can be rising along with rising eth prices.

We are negotiating with some exchanges to list Lord Coin. But the first priority now is the product. If we have a good product, we will have a good LC price.

The first exchange will be Lykke in February. I know it is not a big exchange, but they provide a simple way to buy LC with fiat money. That is important for the gamers.

Product on first place that's the way it's supposed to be. Small exchange for beggin is enough and in the future big exchange offices come alone to have LC on offer;)

This is great news! We need to start somewhere!) Guys, you are great fellows!
Success and patience!
Pages:
Jump to: