Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 29. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
November 10, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

Hi everybody,

I'm Anton Telitsyn, CEO of Lordmancer II - the first mobile multiplayer game with blockchain based economics which was featured by Kotaku, Criptorials, The Merkle and other media.

Lordmancer II is a big MMO RPG title on mobile, something like World of Warcraft which uses cryptocurrency to let its players earn real money while playing. Our goal is to create a game where virtual values have their real worth. It means that time spent in the game will be rewarded! It is a dream of all players.

Games of this kind have a huge lifespan, easily 5 to 7 years and more. They make good money, too. The whole gaming market was $100 billion in 2016. Two top grossing games of 2016, Clash of Clans and Clash Royale by Supercell saw 2,3 billion USD in revenues, combined.

Last year Lordmancer II was selected among only 10 indie projects by Global Top Round, a U.S.-based gaming accelerator, into their program and received a round of VC investment from them. It was a fierce competition since GTR looks at indie projects worldwide, but we made it to the finals.

The game is almost ready, it's in its open beta and can be downloaded from the website for both Android and iOS.

Now we are taking our token sale in order to polish the game and launch it worldwide. We already have raised $200K in 3 days, it is enough to finish the development. We strongly believe that our project will be among the very few ICOs that will really deliver their product to the market.

Bonus stage one ends in just one day. You have a chance to purchase Lord Coins at 20% discount. Join now!

http://lordmancer2.io
November 10, 2017, 09:30:33 PM
Is there any help or documention till now?
What does the background-colors at the items mean?

Why is it not possible to sell items for 1 crystal?
5 crys is often to much for selling.

Sometimes i hover over the mana bar and it shows 20.
After joining a fight I see it is only 19.
Is this a bug?

Background color means how good and rare is the item.

5 crystals are the minimum, as there is the 20% fee.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 10, 2017, 02:37:36 PM
Is there any help or documention till now?
What does the background-colors at the items mean?

Why is it not possible to sell items for 1 crystal?
5 crys is often to much for selling.

Sometimes i hover over the mana bar and it shows 20.
After joining a fight I see it is only 19.
Is this a bug?
November 10, 2017, 08:14:08 AM
does the twitter campaign is still open or just it is not yet updated?
i joined it yesterday

It is open. It will be updated in a few days!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
November 10, 2017, 07:39:50 AM
does the twitter campaign is still open or just it is not yet updated?
i joined it yesterday
November 10, 2017, 07:26:29 AM
Where can I buy tokens?

The token sale is ongoing now on the site http://lordmancer2.io
November 10, 2017, 02:08:36 AM
Two more advisors have joined our team! They are Greg Limon and Stan Milc. Both are co-founders of in London based aacelerator and consulting company Planet Partners and involved in some blockchain startups. Also now we are signning a few more advisory contracts. We will announce them soon. Stay tuned!
November 10, 2017, 12:02:56 AM
Another question once tokens go live in game will everything be reset? Or people who have already been playing get to keep their level and materials?

Dev promised me, that my account won't be resetted, hope that the further game develepment will make this promise possible. :-)

I hope too Wink We don't have plans to do a wipe.
November 10, 2017, 12:01:20 AM
very cool project
i downloaded the apk just for a quick test and i played more 1h, it reminded me heroes of might and magic than i loved
so I bought some tokens Smiley
i hope you success for this project and i will follow
i also joined twitter campaign

Heroes of Might and Magic was one of our inspirations! Smiley
November 10, 2017, 12:00:31 AM
Another question once tokens go live in game will everything be reset? Or people who have already been playing get to keep their level and materials?

There will be no reset. But the game is constantly changing. We will be introducing new races, new units, new resourses, and new equipment.
November 09, 2017, 11:57:59 PM
Hey! Thanks for questions! My answers are below.

So i downloaded the game to try it out. Have a few questions will the tokens be availabe to purchase in game like crystals? Will the players have a option to send in game tokens to a wallet or exchange? Will the only way to obtain tokens in game be through sell on store?

There will be a special service on the site in which you will be able to transfer Lord Coins to or out your game account. You will have three ways to buy Lord Coins:
1. Directly on crypto exchanges (the cheapest way)
2. By using a special web service with fiat money (but you will have to pay a fee about 5%)
3. By exchanging Crystals to Lord Coins inside the game (the easiest, but Lord Coin price will be the hightest due to comission of Apple or Google)

If so what is the incentive for the people to purchase with token rather then crystal or gold?

Crystals and gold don't have a real worth outside the game, and Lord Coins have.

Mechanics of the game are good and i can see people getting into it and a nice crowd base growing.. There is definitely already a base i put some emeralds up for sale and they were sold within a hour... But will there be any marketing of the game?

Sure, a part of raised funds will be spent on marketing.
November 09, 2017, 06:30:00 PM

Dev promised me, that my account won't be resetted, hope that the further game develepment will make this promise possible. :-)
November 09, 2017, 06:27:01 PM
So i downloaded the game to try it out. Have a few questions will the tokens be availabe to purchase in game like crystals? Will the players have a option to send in game tokens to a wallet or exchange? Will the only way to obtain tokens in game be through sell on store? If so what is the incentive for the people to purchase with token rather then crystal or gold?

Mechanics of the game are good and i can see people getting into it and a nice crowd base growing.. There is definitely already a base i put some emeralds up for sale and they were sold within a hour... But will there be any marketing of the game?

According to dev and whitepaper:
You can get LC token only on an exchange and crystals ingame from chests (rare) or from googleplay with Fiat.
Some infos here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23120498
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
November 09, 2017, 03:17:56 PM
very cool project
i downloaded the apk just for a quick test and i played more 1h, it reminded me heroes of might and magic than i loved
so I bought some tokens Smiley
i hope you success for this project and i will follow
i also joined twitter campaign
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:50:18 PM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:33:26 PM
So i downloaded the game to try it out. Have a few questions will the tokens be availabe to purchase in game like crystals? Will the players have a option to send in game tokens to a wallet or exchange? Will the only way to obtain tokens in game be through sell on store? If so what is the incentive for the people to purchase with token rather then crystal or gold?

November 07, 2017, 07:49:27 PM
I really like the idea of the game, I've played it a couple days now and I do think its got a strong future, the UI needs work no doubt but that can be handled with the funding! I hope it does meet funding goals it would be nice to see a game like this hit mainstream and my new day job would be crypto trading and playing this game lol. Cheesy Excited to watch the funding take off and I've already bought in and plan to buy more in due time depending on how funding goes.  Cheesy

Thank you for the support! Please stay in touch!
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
November 07, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
I really like the idea of the game, I've played it a couple days now and I do think its got a strong future, the UI needs work no doubt but that can be handled with the funding! I hope it does meet funding goals it would be nice to see a game like this hit mainstream and my new day job would be crypto trading and playing this game lol. Cheesy Excited to watch the funding take off and I've already bought in and plan to buy more in due time depending on how funding goes.  Cheesy
November 07, 2017, 01:59:05 PM
Lordmancer II was mentioned on Pocket Gamer!

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/feature.asp?c=75070
November 07, 2017, 03:36:30 AM
ICO is live!

Join on http://lordmancer2.io

The best price is available till Nov 11!
Pages:
Jump to: