Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 26. (Read 27393 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
November 28, 2017, 01:31:30 AM
Lordmancer II is partnering with Lykke (lykke.com), a FinTech company building a global marketplace on the blockchain.

Active Games will create a customized Lordmancer II wallet based on Lykke Payments API. The wallet will allow Lordmancer II players to store, buy and sell LordCoins for fiat and cryptocurrencies.

Good news. Is that mean lordmancer coin will get to use their own blockchain instead of erc20?
Activity: 476
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
November 28, 2017, 12:41:11 AM
Lordmancer II is partnering with Lykke (lykke.com), a FinTech company building a global marketplace on the blockchain.

Active Games will create a customized Lordmancer II wallet based on Lykke Payments API. The wallet will allow Lordmancer II players to store, buy and sell LordCoins for fiat and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTC forever
November 24, 2017, 08:19:47 AM
How Many players are now playing LM2? And how Many do you think will play LM2 after right start?
about 7788 players now, after start, nobody knows.

That is a lot on start, but It will be much more i think. And knows everybody where the people in the game are? I still Meeting the same ten peopel over and over 😁
You can only see peolple with about the same level.
If you and your ten people are rising your level at the same speed, then you only see this ten people. Smiley

This system is because of PVP between high level players and low level players? I am little bit scared if I am still alone on the map Smiley

Exactly! Hight levels can meet low levels only in some defined places: some lands, city seizing, etc.

justice must be;)
November 24, 2017, 08:14:15 AM
I just started playing again. The AI is very weak, specially when auto playing!

Oh, it is a real problem Smiley If we create a smarter AI, players become to complain Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 08:04:01 AM
I just started playing again. The AI is very weak, specially when auto playing!
November 24, 2017, 07:59:46 AM
76 times in 5 years, really? A forecast of Lord Coin token price

https://innmind.com/articles/978
November 24, 2017, 07:57:50 AM
How Many players are now playing LM2? And how Many do you think will play LM2 after right start?

That is a lot on start, but It will be much more i think. And knows everybody where the people in the game are? I still Meeting the same ten peopel over and over 😁
If you and your ten people are rising your level at the same speed, then you only see this ten people. Smiley

This system is because of PVP between high level players and low level players? I am little bit scared if I am still alone on the map Smiley

Exactly! Hight levels can meet low levels only in some defined places: some lands, city seizing, etc.
November 24, 2017, 07:56:36 AM
Nice!
As i saw in Play Market - it is like oldschool Heroes. But as i know, it is more strategy then mmorpg.

Lordmancer is much more MMO RPG, that a strategy.
November 24, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

The game is in beta testing now. We don't even attract any players. It will be launched globally in 2018 and there will be many thousands of players.
November 24, 2017, 07:52:47 AM
Where can I find a ring in the game?
Only at high level enemies?

I really don't know Smiley Try to ask other players Smiley
BTC forever
November 23, 2017, 03:24:35 AM

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 10:20:14 AM
Nice!
As i saw in Play Market - it is like oldschool Heroes. But as i know, it is more strategy then mmorpg.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 08:53:05 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
November 22, 2017, 08:03:17 AM
Im really impressed of the game and i hope it will work like you guys told us
BTC forever
November 22, 2017, 08:00:31 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 07:56:38 AM
ホームページとホワイトペーパーが日本語化されました!
日本語サイト限定のボーナスもございますので是非ご利用くださいませ!

sorry, we cant read nor understand the Japanese language. can you please write in English? thanks.

Lordmancer II now have 115 contributors. nice job team. going further.

the contributors is low i think ,the community is not very strong ,dev why not announce your player to take part in this project.
November 22, 2017, 07:53:49 AM
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 05:27:19 AM
It seems to ba a good project, I want to take a part in it. I also have some questions, is the game on line now or is it need a period of time? How can the developers keep this topic hot?
BTC forever
November 22, 2017, 05:19:05 AM
November 22, 2017, 05:13:45 AM
Where can I find a ring in the game?
Only at high level enemies?
Pages:
Jump to: