Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 24. (Read 27393 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 10, 2017, 01:19:02 AM
Please be careful and set the gas price at least 60 Gwei to participate in the token sale.

The Ethereum network is stuck due to some kittens...

https://hackernoon.com/will-the-kitten-problem-be-solved-c1c5714f79a0
Yes, now the entire membrane is packed with these kittens ... The etherium network processes from them more than 20% of all transactions. Yesterday I tried to translate the broadcast with a good commission of about 40 Gwei, it turned out to be not enough and after a while the transaction in general disappeared.

As far as I understand, transactions can not disappear in Ethereum network. Once you send it, it must be mined. So it may "emerge" later.
Totally agree with you! It is temporarily not displayed because of the heavy load on the Ethereum network. This is a good test for the entire structure for further scaling
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 01:11:27 AM
Lordmancer 2 mmorpg it out of the can,, the platform mmorpg this I’m sure it would be very preferred by gamer..i sure this project will be successful in the market because of the game is one of the market I was very good prospect.. lordmancer 2 this I’m sure will be successful ini market and will be a lot of investors interested
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy
December 09, 2017, 01:01:21 AM
Please be careful and set the gas price at least 60 Gwei to participate in the token sale.

Yes, now the entire membrane is packed with these kittens ... The etherium network processes from them more than 20% of all transactions. Yesterday I tried to translate the broadcast with a good commission of about 40 Gwei, it turned out to be not enough and after a while the transaction in general disappeared.

As far as I understand, transactions can not disappear in Ethereum network. Once you send it, it must be mined. So it may "emerge" later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

December 07, 2017, 03:31:02 AM

December 06, 2017, 09:16:27 AM
Hey,

I'm enjoying the game since I started playing. Only at lvl 12 but enjoying learning it.
I think your onto a winner and can see the LC token going up nicely in price in the future.

Thank you!

And you guys have only 2 weeks to participate in our token sale!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 08:55:54 AM
Hey,

I'm enjoying the game since I started playing. Only at lvl 12 but enjoying learning it.
I think your onto a winner and can see the LC token going up nicely in price in the future.

December 06, 2017, 03:58:47 AM
Hey Lordmancer II  devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=53
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!

Thanks for listing!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
December 05, 2017, 03:05:11 PM
Hey Lordmancer II  devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=53
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!
December 05, 2017, 02:01:30 AM
Can i ask If scouting influence on diplomacy? or are these two skills complemented?

Hi! These are completely different skills.

Scouting helps you see more info about an enemy.

Diplomacy helps you to join the enemy armies.

Thanks for answer. I thought that if you know more about the enemies then it is easily for you with diplomacy way to persuade them to join your army? Smiley

No, these talents are different Smiley
Activity: 126
BTC forever
December 05, 2017, 01:24:12 AM
Can i ask If scouting influence on diplomacy? or are these two skills complemented?

Thanks for answer. I thought that if you know more about the enemies then it is easily for you with diplomacy way to persuade them to join your army? Smiley

December 05, 2017, 12:50:55 AM
A new article by Anton Telitsyn - CEO of Lordmancer II:

https://www.infoq.com/articles/cryptocurrency-online-games
December 05, 2017, 12:50:28 AM
The game is very unbalanced.
For example: You can wait 3 days for a treaasure chest or you can get it immediately for 1899 crystals.
2 or 3 crystals would be ok, but 1899?

I think you are talking about price, not balance.

If you don't have Crystals, you need to wait. It is how all games are working. You can compare prices with other games...
December 05, 2017, 12:46:34 AM

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 09:13:23 PM
The game is very unbalanced.
For example: You can wait 3 days for a treaasure chest or you can get it immediately for 1899 crystals.
2 or 3 crystals would be ok, but 1899?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 07:30:08 PM
Game build 1.52 is available for Android! iOS version will be released in few days!

Most of the changes are for newbie players, but the last one is intriguing!

✔️Some issues with Castle sieges were fixed
✔️New start screen
✔️Some changes in class talents
✔️Email registration
✔️Improved registration interface
✔️We have weakened mobs in home islands
✔️Changed process of creating new heroes
✔️We added Lord Coins to the game! You still can not use them, but now you can see LC in the shop

IOS owners are being discriminated against android owner's. We can always take the advantage´s up to two days after Android users. And the worst think is IOS members  can not play  after applying android update and before IOS update. Smiley

Why dont you make Ios update earlier then the android?

It is only a beta test Smiley

The main problem with iOS version is approving from Apple. Apple usually approves a new build for few days.

IT was just thought in fun Wink.
Ios owners know that they must wait a little bit more then androids owners because of the approvals phase.

Personnaly I would say this is rather an advantage rather than a drawback cause at least you're sure that there isn't any virus  Grin Grin
BTC forever
November 29, 2017, 03:45:39 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 29, 2017, 12:48:08 PM
Game build 1.52 is available for Android! iOS version will be released in few days!

✔️New start screen
✔️Email registration
✔️We added Lord Coins to the game! You still can not use them, but now you can see LC in the shop

Oh, very nice to see LC in the game now.
But what is castle siege?
BTC forever
November 29, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

✔️New start screen
✔️Email registration

IOS owners are being discriminated against android owner's. We can always take the advantage´s up to two days after Android users. And the worst think is IOS members  can not play  after applying android update and before IOS update. Smiley

The main problem with iOS version is approving from Apple. Apple usually approves a new build for few days.

IT was just thought in fun Wink.
Ios owners know that they must wait a little bit more then androids owners because of the approvals phase.
November 29, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

✔️New start screen
✔️Email registration

Pages:
Jump to: