Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 53. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
I've always been of big fan of RPG games. Though I've never played an MMO before, but being that this involves Crypto currency, I guess it's never to late to try.  Wink
Getting ready to check out the white paper!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
When i see the project for the first time, i thought that it was a dream. I wait a project like lordmancer singe a lot of time and cant find it. Im so so glad to see that you make a mmorpg on mobile with a crypto dimensions. Its a dream for me really.
This project will success for sure, i will put a lot in it and all my support. Im so impatiente to test the game, would be so funny and nice to integrate cryptocurrency in a mmorpg.
Lordmancer II will skyrocket for sure, its disprutive and a lot of people will play to it.
I cant wait im so hyped by the project !!
Thanks you lordmancer II team, you will make a lot of people happy with your project !
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
oh.. I seen that is demo version already issued, and now you planning release a full version? Rigth?
Ill try demo now on my android )

The full version will be released in Russia at the end of 2017.

The global launch will be at the second quarter of 2017.

Cool  Grin
In Russia on in Russian language? Because russian its my second language, but Im not from Russia  Roll Eyes Undecided

Since the soft launch was in Russia and in CIS countries, I think the full version will be launched in CIS countries too. But I'm not sure, the dev will answer this. But you just have to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Dear dev. Do You require dutch translation? If You like I can make it for you
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Never heard of this game before but it looks very interesting. A game where you can mine cryptocurrency, especially on your phone could be big.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Concept sounds exciting and novel. Not just playing (and wasting time  Shocked) but at the same time mining Lord coins + earning money  Smiley. I'm curious how the ICO will be going.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Cool program. Sp the game Will be mobile in a later stadium?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
oh.. I seen that is demo version already issued, and now you planning release a full version? Rigth?

Cool  Grin
In Russia on in Russian language? Because russian its my second language, but Im not from Russia  Roll Eyes Undecided
I love this idea: mining over mobile phone. It's the future of decentralization.

It's only a bit tricky for those of us using iPhone, the installation procedure. Maybe in the future you will give also full native Apple support?

mining on mobile phone is something new in crypro  Roll Eyes
In the beginning people using their PC for mining bitcoin, litecoin, etc... and now a time for mobile mining  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Oh boy, this could be a big deal. People grinding MMORPGs usually do it because they like the game but here they could earn money on top. All these hours would not go to waste.  Grin

I hope you'll be successful and check back on this again.

So you are telling me that with Lordmancer II no one will ever accuse me of being not productive?  Grin
BTW is there a roadmap?

Haha, that has actually crossed my mind. Imagine your typical teenage boy who gets scolded by his mother for playing too much. With LMII it's not gaming it's serious business and making money.  Wink
I have one question, as a MMORPG player, I don't like when paying give you and advatange against non-paying users :

In one part of the whitepaper you say that tokens will be used to buy legendary items and weapons, are you not afraid that this system transforms your game in a pay-2-Win, which a lot of players don't like ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I love this idea: mining over mobile phone. It's the future of decentralization.

It's only a bit tricky for those of us using iPhone, the installation procedure. Maybe in the future you will give also full native Apple support?
Lordmancer II  - so Lordmancer 1 already issued? Its updated version? If yes, may I plaing also in first version?

It's written in the ANN :

Why is it "II"?
In 2008 the team launched Lordmancer I. It was one of the first online games on Java featurephones! It was a free-to-play game with the same main fetures: syncronous PvP, an expandable game world, open market, and clan wars. And the most exiting fact is that Lordmancer I is still alive! lordmancer.com
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
crypto based on game, nice project.
MMORPG is hot game right now, i will try your game and mine some coin there.
if i found some bugs, i will report here.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Seems like a novel idea. With a working app and a model for distribution I imagine you all will do well.
Activity: 518
Looks like a nice project. This could be ideal time killer when I don't have anything to do  Cheesy

Yes, I already play it everytime I have to wait for stuff Smiley First time I got into a mobile game so far.

Is there an option to save during quests? In case of broken internet connection or other reason?
Activity: 430
Huge fan of mmos here. Weve really been needing one that uses/runs off of crypto. Im glad theres finally one comming soon. Its been too long Smiley
Lordmancer II  - so Lordmancer 1 already issued? Its updated version? If yes, may I plaing also in first version?
Pages:
Jump to: