Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 52. (Read 27436 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Mining while playing is nice idea but, what about the hash rate? It won't be much on a mobile device.

You don't mine them like bitcoin or something. All coins not sold during ICO will be burned. After this, the coins will work as a currency ingame to trade items with other real life player or buy stuff etc.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Ah and my second question :

I don't really play on mobile even If I will surely give it a try.

Are you interested in developping on PC ?

I would really be interested as an MMORPG player in a non p2w game with an economy based on cryptocurrencies.

There are plenty of PC emulators that allow you to run android games just fine like bluestacks and they work really well. But I also hope they will make a PC version, probably wouldn't be that difficult.

Well I was talking of "PC quality" games like Rift, League of legends, WoW ... I'm not really interested in playing a mobile app on my computer.

I tried some games on phone, but I don't know, it does not really do it for me, even if the market is growing at a fast pace.

There are games to suit every player out there. Myself I enjoy playing hardcore multiplayers on PC, Zelda on my Switch and other casual games on my Android. There are great games out there for the mobile devices.

Lormancer II could be a PC game back in the 2000's and it would also be a great one. Don't let the platform ruin your fun.
Mining while playing is nice idea but, what about the hash rate? It won't be much on a mobile device.

What you do is getting items you can sell for LC, that is the currency. I don't think you can mine for yourself.
I just realized that this is one of the only ICOs I've seen lately that actually has a working product and isn't asking for millions of dollars for no reason. Very nice!

That's true. The best point here is that you can actually test the product already and it's solid. After ICO we can expect a really great game and everyone can be part of it.
Activity: 330

I would really be interested as an MMORPG player in a non p2w game with an economy based on cryptocurrencies.

There are plenty of PC emulators that allow you to run android games just fine like bluestacks and they work really well. But I also hope they will make a PC version, probably wouldn't be that difficult.

Well I was talking of "PC quality" games like Rift, League of legends, WoW ... I'm not really interested in playing a mobile app on my computer.

I tried some games on phone, but I don't know, it does not really do it for me, even if the market is growing at a fast pace.

Oh, I get that, I'm also mainly a PC gamer. But I don't think they would start developing a brand new game specifically for PC when they're already working on Lordmancer II. Though it would be nice to have some PC games with cryptocurrency-based economy integrated into them.
This looks really cool....and I think my son would really like playing it. Maybe by playing this with cryptocurrency involved, my son will also become more familiar with cryptos!

I was thinking on that too - but with my wife! Anyway being rewarded as you play the game encourages the community undoubtely. Whenever I see a crypto-related game I give it a try, since monetizing your spare time is something really unvelievable!
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
The idea sounds good, ive read the whitepaper. But i do not have found much informations for Investors, who are more interested in an investment, than in the Game itself. Especial the expected increase of value of the coin. Can someone help me?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I just realized that this is one of the only ICOs I've seen lately that actually has a working product and isn't asking for millions of dollars for no reason. Very nice!

Its very cool, that now apper new ICO with working Demo-Version at last. Not only with idea or tales
I love this idea: mining over mobile phone. It's the future of decentralization.

It's only a bit tricky for those of us using iPhone, the installation procedure. Maybe in the future you will give also full native Apple support?

I think there will be full native Apple support. At the moment it is just a test app and not the final version Smiley
I've played for several hours so far. The game is going on allright, quests are easy enough for now so the difficulty curve seems well achieved.

I've even located a small bug when you talk to certain NCP being less than level 3, as you cannot close the conversation.

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
This looks really cool....and I think my son would really like playing it. Maybe by playing this with cryptocurrency involved, my son will also become more familiar with cryptos!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes it would b so nice to earn cryptocurrency when you play. And mmorpg is perfect for that.
And mobile is a very good platform for that. A lot of people want to plat on their smartphone. Lordmancer II have great argument to convince people. A lot of us like mmorpg, and a lot of us like cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Cool program. Sp the game Will be mobile in a later stadium?

It IS a mobile game.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

oh.. I seen that is demo version already issued, and now you planning release a full version? Rigth?
Ill try demo now on my android )

The full version will be released in Russia at the end of 2017.

The global launch will be at the second quarter of 2017.

Cool  Grin
In Russia on in Russian language? Because russian its my second language, but Im not from Russia  Roll Eyes Undecided

Since the soft launch was in Russia and in CIS countries, I think the full version will be launched in CIS countries too. But I'm not sure, the dev will answer this. But you just have to read the whitepaper.

yes, I hope for this, bacause:

The game is already in open beta test (soft launched on Android in Russia and CIS).

So i hope full version also ll be awaliable in my country at first time also  Roll Eyes
Concept sounds exciting and novel. Not just playing (and wasting time  Shocked) but at the same time mining Lord coins + earning money  Smiley. I'm curious how the ICO will be going.

Yeah, people plaing in mobile game everywhere now.. But now they can earn money also by plaing  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: