Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished - page 49. (Read 27436 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If the Lordmancer II goes viral on the android platform imagine how much profit it can generate in a month, but the risk of bot and hack in game is always there, hope the dev have a counter measure if a scenario should occur.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
One of the few coins where developers have already a project to show. Since Lordmancer one is live and maintained from 2008, we can be confident, that the approach is professional. The idea to combine MMO game with a chance to earn money is very tempting.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Wow just had a look at the trailer. It looks fingerliking good for a mobile game.
I'm going to enjoy this game when it's released on th IOS platform. I'm currently not a holder of any android gaming device so i'm out of luck for the moment. Sad

Maybe you want to watch one of these two youtube films. Both are much longer than this short trailer and you can get a good impression of what can you can expect from the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5VlJhkvdHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qlaOMHAg0

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I love this idea: mining over mobile phone. It's the future of decentralization.

It's only a bit tricky for those of us using iPhone, the installation procedure. Maybe in the future you will give also full native Apple support?

Of course, we will publish it through App Store Smiley now it is only a beta version

Any chances that this game eventually be released on PC? I know that this game has mobile oriented mechanics, but it could be additional revenue source.

Dont think that its practicable to develope a PC Version. You need much more capital to realize this and you have much more professional competitors.

I don't know much about game developing, but as far as I remember last Heroes (similar game style) was 2 years ago and it was not very successful. So maybe in case of successful ICO devs could think of PC port.

Porting games from mobile to PC is not so easy when it comes to multiplayer. That's the key point. Anyway the game industry is moving so fast on mobile right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I love this idea: mining over mobile phone. It's the future of decentralization.

It's only a bit tricky for those of us using iPhone, the installation procedure. Maybe in the future you will give also full native Apple support?

Of course, we will publish it through App Store Smiley now it is only a beta version

Any chances that this game eventually be released on PC? I know that this game has mobile oriented mechanics, but it could be additional revenue source.

Dont think that its practicable to develope a PC Version. You need much more capital to realize this and you have much more professional competitors.

Moreover on PC version people would used hack and what not, so it is more safe to run it only on mobile platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Cool program. Sp the game Will be mobile in a later stadium?

It IS a mobile game.
I know i actually meant IOS later Smiley
I've only saw the reference to Android download so that's why i asked.

In the ANN i've seen that it will be release Q4 in Russia and Q2 2017 worldwide ? (Shouldn't that be Q2 2018 world wide? )

Thanks

I don't know much about game developing, but as far as I remember last Heroes (similar game style) was 2 years ago and it was not very successful. So maybe in case of successful ICO devs could think of PC port.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Wow just had a look at the trailer. It looks fingerliking good for a mobile game.
I'm going to enjoy this game when it's released on th IOS platform. I'm currently not a holder of any android gaming device so i'm out of luck for the moment. Sad
Is there a demo trailrer of this game? I would like to watch...  Roll Eyes

Yes, it's written in the first lines of the first post : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mgdfK0lS40

There is in-game footages, I think that's what you're asking for.

yeah, thank you.
Looks interesting, but too short...

Just get the game! It's a short download and it looks prety final. Stability is solid and graphics are very well done. You'll enjoy it from the first minute!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Yes, it's written in the first lines of the first post : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mgdfK0lS40

yeah, thank you.
Looks interesting, but too short...
Activity: 294

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
A I got a question to the developers.

Will there be exclusive items you only can purchase but not get dropped or found in the boxes? And do you plan something like add ons?

Actually i think it would be great, if geolocation is implemented and certain item could only be mined according to your region. then said item could be unrestrictedly traded.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Is there a demo trailer of this game? I would like to watch...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the videos is so cool, if you want to plat on pc you could install emulator, a lot of people play mobile game on computer like clash of clan cause they dont like plat on smartphone.
But each years more and more people play ln smartphone, its a huge market, some epsort pro say that its the future of esport. So its a great idea for the future to developp a mobile game.

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
A I got a question to the developers.

Will there be exclusive items you only can purchase but not get dropped or found in the boxes? And do you plan something like add ons?
Activity: 364
Watched the game on Youtube. Reminds me of playing warcraft when I was younger. Think it is a great approach to utilise on the bc-technology to manage Microtransactions on this kind of game allowing both bc-experienced users to use existing funds but also the non bc-community to use the game and perhaps catalyst their transition into bc. Best of luck with the Project.
Interesting whitepaper, couldn't find system requirements, which android version is needed to play this game?

Not very high requirements - I'm playing it on my LG G5 pretty fluid. Most mid range should be able to run it flawlessly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

Pages:
Jump to: