Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 4. (Read 16309 times)

Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

I think sorry that I have said that this trash coin.
I just want to know it simple.

But loyalty program is not a rare thing. There is it anywhere.
The ecosystem of the Bitcoin loyalty program will become much huger.

A this coin is swallowed, and it wouldn't be used.
There is no clear advantage.

It will be necessary to think about it seriously if you want to spread this coin.

http://www.bitcoin-loyalty.com/
http://news.communitech.ca/news/members/bitcoin-loyalty-first-loyalty-platform-for-bitcoin-merchants-launched-by-loyaltymatch/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2015/06/17/why-the-bitcoin-blockchain-could-make-gift-cards-a-consumer-favorite-even-more-beloved/#1302516c39db
http://bitcoinist.net/loyalty-points-not-spent-consumers-bitcoin-discounts-can-solve-problem/

I think you must be trolling because two of those links are about Bitcoin discounts and gift cards, not bitcoin loyalty programs, and if you had read the links as you claim you would surely be able to see the difference between the others and loyyal. I don't have the time or energy to explain everything about Loyal but here are some key differences with the program you link to:

• The actual loyalty program itself runs on the blockchain and is decentralized, not a centralized program which happens to use bitcoin.
  • Smart contracts allow for branded loyyalty points with complex rules for issuance, breakage, individualized offers and so on.
  • They have already signed up several very large customers.

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

What is VOX?I don't know VOX.

I read those articles.Clear superiority of this coin was not found.
But a loyalty program of Bitcoin is also developing.
A reason using this coin isn't found.

The Bitcoin, the market scale is big. And a consumer would choose to the Bitcoin.
If there are two shops adopting Bitcoin and this coin, the consumers will gather in the shop of the Bitcoin.
The shop adopting this coin loses competition.

Why does a consumer have to use this trash coin?
Will the merchant not reduce competitiveness by adopting this coin?

That's obvious fact.
I think it's meaningless that a store adopts this coin.

Can someone answer this question?

Okay this guy is clearly trolling. New account is obvious troll. There was also a user with the same name (just different numbers at the end of the username) in the VOX thread trolling like a madman until his posts finally got deleted. Can we get a mod to ban this guy?

And even so, competition is good to let users choices, and it force the competitors to improve their product to gain more users.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

The Bitcoin, the market scale is big. And a consumer would choose to the Bitcoin.
If there are two shops adopting Bitcoin and this coin, the consumers will gather in the shop of the Bitcoin.

That's obvious fact.

Okay this guy is clearly trolling. New account is obvious troll. There was also a user with the same name (just different numbers at the end of the username) in the VOX thread trolling like a madman until his posts finally got deleted. Can we get a mod to ban this guy?
Cryptorials.io

But a royalty program is also used in Bitcoin.
What is the difference with Bitcoin?

I cannot find special superiority to this coin.
Please tell me the superiority of this coin.

I hope you're not the same troll that was bombarding the VOX thread.

That's obvious fact.

It's quite hard for me to tell you the difference between Loyyal and this Bitcoin loyalty program you mention because I don't know what Bitcoin loyalty program you are talking about. Can you provide a link please?

Edit: messed up the format first time, sorry.
Activity: 525

There are some links in the OP you should take a look at.

I hope you're not the same troll that was bombarding the VOX thread.
Cryptorials.io

There are some links in the OP you should take a look at.
Cryptorials.io
Anyone running the Ribbit-wallet? I read it was also integratie into some 'multi'-wallet. Anyone done that?

It is multi-currency, I've used it for RBR and BTC with no problem but you can also use it for other coins.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Anyone running the Ribbit-wallet? I read it was also integratie into some 'multi'-wallet. Anyone done that?
@dannyman; i agree on that, very good match.

Btw, I went ahead and created a Slack-channel so people can stay up to date and have some chat
https://loyyal.slack.com
Activity: 490
Can someone tell me what the main goal of this coin is for 5 years from now. thank you

Integrate into real life spending  like airmiles with all the blockchain features and marketing data analytics like Google shopping. There are many potentials they could go after, really depends on the direction they choose.

(I suppose) they are not limited to crypto payments at all, just regular cards snd cash, where the blockchain is just to register the rewards/loyalties

What I have seen so far it will be app based....I think it's a great way to introduce people to crypto through points which is a lot less threatening.

I'm not sure if it js an introduction to crypto, i think that is just the underlying architecture but will not really expose to the end-user, which is a good thing. You should not need to understand anything from crypto to use this program. :-) maybe that's actually the same as you are saying

I mean the idea of receiving points or even buying points, saving points and redeeming points is socially very acceptable to many people, be it airmiles, store loyalty points, food stamps, etc. I mean it's the perfect way for people to be using crypto while actually not thinking they are....
Can someone tell me what the main goal of this coin is for 5 years from now. thank you

Much info here: https://medium.com/@loyyal

Integrate into real life spending  like airmiles with all the blockchain features and marketing data analytics like Google shopping. There are many potentials they could go after, really depends on the direction they choose.

(I suppose) they are not limited to crypto payments at all, just regular cards snd cash, where the blockchain is just to register the rewards/loyalties

What I have seen so far it will be app based....I think it's a great way to introduce people to crypto through points which is a lot less threatening.

I'm not sure if it js an introduction to crypto, i think that is just the underlying architecture but will not really expose to the end-user, which is a good thing. You should not need to understand anything from crypto to use this program. :-) maybe that's actually the same as you are saying
Anyone back from the Ribbit-time has an estimate of how many coins in supply? I understand 60% has not been released  (never will) and a lot was lost with Cryptsy gone. Current sell orders on Bittrex is 30m. Cryptsy was more popular and Ribbit more active back then (x3?) plus not all coins are in orders (x3?). So 30m x3 x3=270m lost. 400 - 270m=130m left?

130m x0.000003 (current price) x575$ (btc)=130m x0.001725$ = 224,250$ realistic market cap.

Current "nominal" value: 400m x 0.000003 x 575$ / 130m = 0.0053076923$

Current price: 0.000003 x575$= 0.001725$ (-300%).

Stll enough room to buy? Feedback welcome :-)

I don't know but I got the idea that the coins not released would be an integral part of how the platform works. What I mean is there will be a kind of proof of purchase. When someone buys or makes a certain transaction then they would recieve points in the same way someone does when staking. Otherwise these coins are not available for normal staking I think...

People are right, a lot can change on the swapping to the expanse chain.....but I'm holding and am hopeful especially as we are still at half the ICO price still. It's does have an element of a lottery though...Smiley

Anyone back from the Ribbit-time has an estimate of how many coins in supply? I understand 60% has not been released  (never will) and a lot was lost with Cryptsy gone. Current sell orders on Bittrex is 30m. Cryptsy was more popular and Ribbit more active back then (x3?) plus not all coins are in orders (x3?). So 30m x3 x3=270m lost. 400 - 270m=130m left?

130m x0.000003 (current price) x575$ (btc)=130m x0.001725$ = 224,250$ realistic market cap.

Current "nominal" value: 400m x 0.000003 x 575$ / 130m = 0.0053076923$

Current price: 0.000003 x575$= 0.001725$ (-300%).

Correct?

Activity: 210
[..]
As far as i know, from a trustworthier source.
The RBR coin will swap into LOYYAL.
[..]

Yeah well the swap is confirmed imho, but the ratio is unclear.

Personally i don't really care about the rocket, i just like to invest in a good and realistic concept with lots of potention. I don't need a 1000% increase in 10 days, but it would be nice to know how to invest how many into what :-)

I bought a load of RBR. I took the risk. All sounds too good to miss out on. I know you've got to get early and sit it out in crypto. I wish the best for this project.

Ps. Anyone can register under that name on slack, create a website and ann on bct. But i guess if it's on all those respected news sites it must be true 😆
Pages:
Jump to: