Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 9. (Read 16309 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hahaha 540 sat  Grin

While everyone in crypto is chasing DAO/Lisk/Waves ICO crap that probably no one will ever use this project looks rock solid that its going to get millions of dollars poured into it and actually used....so happy I found this hidden gem. I truly believe this is a top 10 project and 'could' get a market cap of 50million plus...
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hahaha 540 sat  Grin
Activity: 525
Here we go, boys. Patience paying off. We broke through ATH with flying carpets!

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Can't wait until this reaches Poloniex.

I was thinking today this really belongs on Poloniex. They like unique real world projects. Only issue is they probably need some interaction with the developers....I really hope we get some feedback soon cause this is going to blow up.

First they need to finish the transition to Loyyal. Then Polo. Then the sky Cheesy

I was thinking today this really belongs on Poloniex. They like unique real world projects. Only issue is they probably need some interaction with the developers....I really hope we get some feedback soon cause this is going to blow up.
Activity: 525
This is not going to be that cheap for long:

https://www.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/

Loyyal Announces Blockchain Based Tourism Program with Dubai Future Foundation

Dubai, May 30, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Loyyal today announced the development of Dubai Points, a blockchain based program to incentivize tourism, with the public backing of the Dubai Future Foundation, and as part of the Dubai Future agenda approved by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

I honestly have not seen a project get such a steady stream of big positive stories. This latest one shows how massive this one is going to be and its just the start...
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Dubai, May 30, 2016 - (ACN Newswire) - Loyyal today announced the development of Dubai Points, a blockchain based program to incentivize tourism, with the public backing of the Dubai Future Foundation, and as part of the Dubai Future agenda approved by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

Wow, that looks like a really great use for the technology, very exciting to see something like this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!

didn't ribbit have an online wallet, how would you use that now? I don't see such a link on the loyyal site. That said, this seems like a very promising coin.

Please read the big disclaimer, I have no idea if this wallet is safe, up to date or anything as I have only bought and held on exchanges. That said it seems like quite an awesome wallet with multi currencies.....try it out with a few coins maybe?

http://wallet.ribbit.me
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
didn't ribbit have an online wallet, how would you use that now? I don't see such a link on the loyyal site. That said, this seems like a very promising coin.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
I agree with you!

When the weaks hands are gone, then the price will climb very hard!!!

at the very latest when we will get a official post from loyyal about the swapp or another future, then the rocket will start  Wink

Spread the informations about RBR/Loyyal, because everybody from all of us know, that the price is way too low at the moment Grin ,
if Loyyal is a serious project, and i think it is serious!

I think you said you tried to contact Loyyal through twitter...any luck? Like I said some feedback would be worth a million bucks at this point, literally, cause if they give some positive direction we will be at 1million market cap straight after.  Smiley

No they don't opend my massages,i think they are to busy at the moment, i am sure many people wrote them.
they are working in the Real-Life and now they published this:

LoyyalCorp ‏@LoyyalCorp 28. Mai

Robert Moerland joins Loyyal! Bringing 15+ years of experience in designing & implementing #loyalty programs.

This is awesome! Shocked

In my opinion a pump to ฿0.00000500 is easy possible soon Smiley i think there are only a few people which doesn't notice what LOYYAL can achieve in the future...

It is speculation, don't forget this, but my first sell order will be at ฿0.00000600 after such news

I agree with you!

at the very latest when we will get a official post from loyyal about the swapp or another future, then the rocket will start  Wink

Spread the informations about RBR/Loyyal, because everybody from all of us know, that the price is way too low at the moment Grin ,

I think you said you tried to contact Loyyal through twitter...any luck? Like I said some feedback would be worth a million bucks at this point, literally, cause if they give some positive direction we will be at 1million market cap straight after.  Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
I agree with you!

Someone just sold 7 million coins, i wonder why some people dont think before they doing something.  Smiley

He filled all orders up to 120 sat and the price is again where it was at 170 sat.

The seller will regret it in the next week.

The price was massively destroyed in the recent past to can you believe $25,000 market cap!!!! So I don't blame some holders wanting to take profits even though we will in my mind rise a lot from here. Some months ago most probably thought the project was dead due to lack of communication on here. Good on you if you bought during that season...
Big news:

"Loyyal Corporation, a loyalty and rewards solutions provider, is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert Moerland, one of the most recognized personalities in the loyalty industry worldwide, to join Loyyal as EVP Global Business Development.

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/05/a8045097/loyyal-hires-loyalty-expert-robert-moerland#ixzz49vchqQNx
"

How much money Ribbitrewards aka Loyyal must have to pay all this people like also the ex CEO of Mastercard or loyalty industry expert Stuart Evans who is working now also for Loyyal.  Grin

I can bet that this coin will explode soon from 300k marketcap to 50 million marketcap.

The potential for Loyyal is not really hitting home yet. The industry of loyalty supposedly is 50 billion annually. What we are seeing is that whole industry going on the blockchain potentially and if you realise the power of the companies involved and people like the ex CEO of MasterCard involved this is not some amateur project. Loyyal don't actually care about the bitcoin community cause their strategy is to have big business work out their loyalty platform through them. The bitcoin community in comparison is negligible. So you got the real company going from strength to strength and the token value yet realised. This in my mind is a mind blowing opportunity.....

Crypto and loyalty points are actually a marriage made in heaven. The masses are still not ready for the idea of Bitcoin and digital money but they are very familiar with the idea of collecting 'points' and then redeeming (spending them) to gain discounts on similar products or using them in related company products. In the UK nectar points for example are very big in supermarkets.

https://www.nectar.com

Loyyal makes this kind of loyalty platform even more sophisticated and also can be used but any company big or small. This I am convinced is a BIG one!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Big news:

"Loyyal Corporation, a loyalty and rewards solutions provider, is pleased to announce the appointment of Robert Moerland, one of the most recognized personalities in the loyalty industry worldwide, to join Loyyal as EVP Global Business Development.

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/16/05/a8045097/loyyal-hires-loyalty-expert-robert-moerland#ixzz49vchqQNx
"

How much money Ribbitrewards aka Loyyal must have to pay all this people like also the ex CEO of Mastercard or loyalty industry expert Stuart Evans who is working now also for Loyyal.  Grin

I can bet that this coin will explode soon from 300k marketcap to 50 million marketcap.
legendary
Someone just sold 7 million coins, i wonder why some people dont think before they doing something.  Smiley

He filled all orders up to 120 sat and the price is again where it was at 170 sat.

The seller will regret it in the next week.
@ christopherfranko, maybe you make an official thread, when you are now also in the team?

It would bring more attention here on btctalk.

I don't use Twitter but someone who does could possible alert Loyyal to this thread and ask if they can post HERE a rough road map or at least what stage the project is at and the goals over the coming months etc....Would be a real boost I think.
legendary
@ christopherfranko, maybe you make an official thread, when you are now also in the team?

It would bring more attention here on btctalk.
Pages:
Jump to: