Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 5. (Read 16309 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 265
I think I'm done buying at these prices, pretty happy with my position. If we dip again I'll soak up some more though.
My understanding is that the new asset that RBR will be swapped for will be something along the lines of "plenti points". And then there will be partner specific points as well.
I find it interesting that Expanse pretty much = Loyyal. That means that they do have a presence on bitcointalk, just a bit under the radar. They choose not to participate in this thread. Yet, anyway.

Expanse is not their project but Frankos.....expanse does not equal Loyyal...they just created a custom chain that served their unique needs, that's like saying Factom is pretty much Bitcoin cause it uses the same blockchain. To me it shows the background thought and effort has gone into making this project a long term business IMO.

So you have given up buying at half the initial price.....Smiley

But Franko works for Loyyal, and Edward said in a video that they created Expanse for the same. It's not directly or legally a part of Loyyal, but it was created for the benefit of said company, with its unique needs in mind.

I haven't "given up" buying. I've reached a % of my investment capital that I'm satisfied with. Risk/reward and diversification. There is always a risk RBR won't be incorporated/swapped in the way we all desire and believe. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Whatever!

RBR ---> SWAP ---> add on Poloniex => RBR Rocket

take a look at the slack channel from EXP and search my question Grin
I wrote with christopherfranko ~(May 19, 2016) (this is my proof)
christopherfranko
9:09 PM The RBR tokens will be swapped to a new asset on a new chain in the future.

9:09 PM and we do, its just not public

its just not public my friend Smiley ( the words from christopherfranko, one of the developer)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think I'm done buying at these prices, pretty happy with my position. If we dip again I'll soak up some more though.
My understanding is that the new asset that RBR will be swapped for will be something along the lines of "plenti points". And then there will be partner specific points as well.
I find it interesting that Expanse pretty much = Loyyal. That means that they do have a presence on bitcointalk, just a bit under the radar. They choose not to participate in this thread. Yet, anyway.

Expanse is not their project but Frankos.....expanse does not equal Loyyal...they just created a custom chain that served their unique needs, that's like saying Factom is pretty much Bitcoin cause it uses the same blockchain. To me it shows the background thought and effort has gone into making this project a long term business IMO.

But Franko works for Loyyal, and Edward said in a video that they created Expanse for the same. It's not directly or legally a part of Loyyal, but it was created for the benefit of said company, with its unique needs in mind.

I haven't "given up" buying. I've reached a % of my investment capital that I'm satisfied with. Risk/reward and diversification. There is always a risk RBR won't be incorporated/swapped in the way we all desire and believe. Never put all your eggs in one basket.
I've contacted Loyyal about the relation to Ribbit and how anyone can support the cause; so I'll guess it's usefull to share here:

> Does Loyyal have a Slack channel?
< We are looking at getting an active channel going, but as we are principally focused on B2B operation at the moment, and are heavily concentrating on developing enterprise relationships and platform development, there is a lot to juggle! We'll keep you updated! In the mean time, let us know any questions you might have!

> Many, lol. But thanks for your clarification. Despite you are focussed on B2B, will there be some sort of ICO? I read that Ribbitcoins will be transferred to Loyyal at some time, does it make sense to buy those meanwhile? Maybe even any numbers/ratio on this? Your concept looks very promising, especially integrating blockchain functionality into everyday, real-world usage. Looking forward to see your enterprise grow slightsmile-emoticon
< Thanks for the kind words - we're really excited about where Loyyal is going and the pipeline we have for the next year - You're right, the real world usage and application is is really exciting, and ii is amazing the response we are getting as we grow! There are plans being thrown around in the works for ribbitrewards, at the moment so we'll keep you up to date - other than that, I cant tell you any more unfortunately - but we will keep you updated!

> Exciting. I'll guess I just trust you on that one and will just buy some Ribbitcoins and see where it goes from there!

No guarantees, use it or don't. Sounds exciting imho, so I bought some on Bittrex. But no guarantee on conversion as you can read, so there's a risk to it.

As far as i know, from a trustworthier source.
The RBR coin will swap into LOYYAL.

They are already changed the name on:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loyyal/

67    Loyyal Loyyal    RBR    $ 753,364    $ 0.001883    400,000,000 *    $ 8,530    1.34 %    11.39 %    61.03 %

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LoyyalCorp:
@realfontas RibbitRewards continue as they were - We are just in the process of rebranding the company!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't promise, but i am pretty sure!!!
my meaning from pretty sure = much money already invested, and buy more

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
I've contacted Loyyal about the relation to Ribbit and how anyone can support the cause; so I'll guess it's usefull to share here:

> Does Loyyal have a Slack channel?
< We are looking at getting an active channel going, but as we are principally focused on B2B operation at the moment, and are heavily concentrating on developing enterprise relationships and platform development, there is a lot to juggle! We'll keep you updated! In the mean time, let us know any questions you might have!

> Many, lol. But thanks for your clarification. Despite you are focussed on B2B, will there be some sort of ICO? I read that Ribbitcoins will be transferred to Loyyal at some time, does it make sense to buy those meanwhile? Maybe even any numbers/ratio on this? Your concept looks very promising, especially integrating blockchain functionality into everyday, real-world usage. Looking forward to see your enterprise grow slightsmile-emoticon
< Thanks for the kind words - we're really excited about where Loyyal is going and the pipeline we have for the next year - You're right, the real world usage and application is is really exciting, and ii is amazing the response we are getting as we grow! There are plans being thrown around in the works for ribbitrewards, at the moment (..)

> Exciting. I'll guess I just trust you on that one and will just buy some Ribbitcoins and see where it goes from there! (...)

No guarantees, use it or don't. Sounds exciting imho, so I bought some on Bittrex. But no guarantee on conversion as you can read, so there's a risk to it.
A good summary what LOYYAL is Smiley

http://www.hotelnewsnow.com/Articles/49347/Will-blockchain-technology-rewrite-loyalty

Loyalty programs have been flooding the industry with points. According to one estimate by Loylogic, 16 trillion points are issued globally every year (a perceived value of $117 billion), resulting in large balance-sheet liabilities for many companies. Assessing that liability can be a huge challenge, with incorrect estimates having major repercussions. For example, per its 2013 annual report, a change to Alaska Airlines’ breakage estimates resulted in a restatement of liability that had a $192-million impact on the company’s annual earnings

hmmm, only ($117 billion) no potential, don't buy  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Glad to see the price coming closer to the fundraised amount of 1.5 million USD.

With these news, I see Loyyal being at much higher valuations in a not too distant future.
Lots of info in here....particularly interesting is the fact they said they created Expanse for the purpose of hosting the Loyyal Platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrKTdCJ2Iw

The clip says Loyyal will go 'live' this year. hold tightly your coins people, I look at SIA coin going up like 10,000% and they don't even have any users. Loyyal looking at the companies that will use it means millions of dollars will be entering the platform. Can you imagine the numbers with just the affiliated airline? Real money, real business......real low marketcap. Plus looking at Bittrex accounts only a handful of people have seriously discovered it.....insane.

that is very fine!! Smiley

As i wrote:

christopherfranko

9:09 PM The RBR tokens will be swapped to a new asset on a new chain in the future.

christopherfranko

Smiley

I'm curious about what Chris Franko said about some incredible news from Loyyal soon. As you can see he said it 2 weeks ago so it might mean the Governmnet of Dubai partnership or possibly something else?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14914424

I don't know, everything is possible! the developer surprised me again and again...

BUT

I am pretty sure that RBR will hit POLONIEX after the swap!

The last comments on bittrex:

nocra    Why is Loyal (RibbitRewards) not on Polo??            9 hours ago
    shorts    prediction: next trex coin to be listed on polo: rbr    10 hours ago
    nocra    Why is RBR (RibbitRewards) not on Polo??            6 days ago
    CryptyMike    BTC, ETH, DAO, RBR on the rise. What the heck    1 week ago
   shorts    Jabbawa, have a look at rbr btw                            1 week ago
    JJBitcoin    yall know about loyyal/rbr?                                    1 week ago
    JJBitcoin    poloniex needs to add ribbitrewards/loyyal            1 week ago

Interesting. The price rises slightly, then someone dumps. I look at the top two largest holders and their balances are slightly decreased.

Yep, i agree!
i saw such a balance change very often in RBR the last months.
the whales are dump a few coins and buy back later, but i think it's not working very well at the moment Grin

It's a reasonable thing to do to get more coins or if you just want to trade but my hunch is its like picking quarters up in front of a steam roller. My gut feeling is some news will come through on Loyyal and it will make a very rapid gain in a very short time....better to position for that than try to time things exactly IMO.
Lots of info in here....particularly interesting is the fact they said they created Expanse for the purpose of hosting the Loyyal Platform.

The clip says Loyyal will go 'live' this year. hold tightly your coins people, I look at SIA coin going up like 10,000% and they don't even have any users. Loyyal looking at the companies that will use it means millions of dollars will be entering the platform. Can you imagine the numbers with just the affiliated airline? Real money, real business......real low marketcap. Plus looking at Bittrex accounts only a handful of people have seriously discovered it.....insane.

As i wrote:

christopherfranko

christopherfranko

Smiley

I'm curious about what Chris Franko said about some incredible news from Loyyal soon. As you can see he said it 2 weeks ago so it might mean the Governmnet of Dubai partnership or possibly something else?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14914424
Interesting. The price rises slightly, then someone dumps. I look at the top two largest holders and their balances are slightly decreased.

Yep, i agree!
i saw such a balance change very often in RBR the last months.
the whales are dump a few coins and buy back later, but i think it's not working very well at the moment Grin

As i wrote:

christopherfranko

christopherfranko

Smiley
Any update from loyyal  Huh

Don't take this personally its not directed at you.... but I'm tired of projects being pumped on regular superficial news. The news out of Loyyal the last few weeks are enough to be excited about this project forever. Regular updates have become the new pump for developers....its BS and also if a developer docent come out with some hyped up news for a week people talk about a coin being dead and the developer has run off.

Loyyal I hope never is one of those projects, there is enough news out of the project already, we don't need the developer to come here and tell us why we should all buy some more coins.

We already know a lot about the project and I expect a lot to happen this year, e.g we know the plan is for Expanse to be the new blockchain they have developed. We know they expect to go 'live' this year, we know they have real industry backing including the government of Dubai. lets just sit and wait for these things to unfold in time....and not be hyped on a daily basis by a developer here. There are a few hours of youtube videos that explain the vision....what more do people need for now. This project will probably never get the kind of daily feedback here some want so if thats what you need to float your boat and invest in a coin can I suggest you look at other projects with loads of feedback and ermm no actual users....

Bottom line is investors can be hopeful that this will grow not for a short term speculation but because real money comes into the platform and boosts the value of it....they are two very different things, one rises for a few weeks and there other rises and stays up...
Activity: 525
Any update from loyyal  Huh

I wouldn't worry. Based on the charts, it looks to me as if there will be some positive movements soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
this is not official thread
Activity: 1080
Any update from loyyal  Huh
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Does the Ribbit.me online wallet have 2FA?

Each time you log in you need to upload your encrypted backup. So you need both the file and the password to log in. You can either store that file on your computer, or connect automatically to your account with a cloud provider.
Does the Ribbit.me online wallet have 2FA?
Pages:
Jump to: