Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 6. (Read 16309 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Lots of info in here....particularly interesting is the fact they said they created Expanse for the purpose of hosting the Loyyal Platform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfrKTdCJ2Iw

The clip says Loyyal will go 'live' this year. hold tightly your coins people, I look at SIA coin going up like 10,000% and they don't even have any users. Loyyal looking at the companies that will use it means millions of dollars will be entering the platform. Can you imagine the numbers with just the affiliated airline? Real money, real business......real low marketcap. Plus looking at Bittrex accounts only a handful of people have seriously discovered it.....insane.

Wow, great vid! This sounds like it has huge potential. It wouldn't surprise me if the market cap of this coin will reach $100 million within the next year.

Honestly I'm trying to be as neutral and as realistic as possible but there is also a part of me that thinks relatively soon this will absolutely explode and people will be amazed at the rise. You just got to look at the clients that will soon use the platform and for goodness sake they are just the start as Dubai has backed this and we all know how much money is in its luxury tourist sector. And Dubai gov is just one client. 99% of coins even really big ones have almost no money passing through them apart from crypto speculators.......this platform will definitely have millions and in time possibly billions......so who the hell wants to sell?

Marketcap at less tha 1m is hilariously cheap of you just look at the cold facts. It's an exciting hold..
Activity: 525
Lots of info in here....particularly interesting is the fact they said they created Expanse for the purpose of hosting the Loyyal Platform.

The clip says Loyyal will go 'live' this year. hold tightly your coins people, I look at SIA coin going up like 10,000% and they don't even have any users. Loyyal looking at the companies that will use it means millions of dollars will be entering the platform. Can you imagine the numbers with just the affiliated airline? Real money, real business......real low marketcap. Plus looking at Bittrex accounts only a handful of people have seriously discovered it.....insane.

Wow, great vid! This sounds like it has huge potential. It wouldn't surprise me if the market cap of this coin will reach $100 million within the next year.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

I remember it being an ICO plus airdrop, although I think not many people bought into the ICO back then when it was mostly just about marketplace.life; a lot has changed since then.
That rings a bell, my memory is not that great as there were so many alts coming out around that time.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
when will the ico start?

They had one in like 2014 or something.
Yeah, they had an airdrop so gave out I think it was about 40k to those that signed up back then, no ICO as far as I know.

I remember it being an ICO plus airdrop, although I think not many people bought into the ICO back then when it was mostly just about marketplace.life; a lot has changed since then.
legendary
Activity: 1848
when will the ico start?

Yeah, they had an airdrop so gave out I think it was about 40k to those that signed up back then, no ICO as far as I know.
Today was a seller's day. Looks like we may retrace to 200 again

Lets see if you can.... Grin
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
when will the ico start?

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
when will the ico start?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Today was a seller's day. Looks like we may retrace to 200 again
Value is based on available supply which is the 400,000,000 not the 1,000,000,000. The available supply is actually very unclear because my understanding is a massive amount was lost with Cryptsy? How much I don't know....And as Cryptsy has been taken into receivership realistically these coins will never go back on the market...So actually the marketcap is cheap than shown.

It's important to know also this is not usual POS coin. Its a hybrid where a stake is given at point of transaction...so distribution will depend on real purchases being made....unique to a blockchain.

I hope people didn't give up their tokens cheap based on this misinformation... Cry
Activity: 476
FYI, Coinmarketcap has now got the correct logo of Loyyal.

Tiny as hell.......but correct.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loyyal/

yes Smiley

LOYYAL is doing a good job!
no changes caused through BTC!!!
That was a hard rise!

Hm... 400,000,000 RBR available supply / 1,000,000,000 RBR total supply. Was this always the case? I didn't notice it before.
Anyway, that makes the market cap more than twice as high in reality.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loyyal/

yes Smiley

LOYYAL is doing a good job!
no changes caused through BTC!!!
That was a hard rise!

We should fund an unofficial marketing campaign.

I'd contribute.....

Marketing campaigns are in my opinion an utter waste of time and money. The coin community in a heartbeat find out of a coin is hot or not. The best advertising in my mind has always been a rising price and a great concept....we have both at the moment.

The real world marketing to real users is what Loyyal is clearly doing brilliantly already. Loyyal to me seems like a really serious tech startup....it certainly doesn't need some half assed Twitter campaign embarrassing it from us. They are already getting the press that most major coins would kill for anyway...

Whole Silicon Valley is succesfull thanks to marketing.

Sorry but that has got to be the most empty statement I have heard for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1232

I'd contribute.....

Marketing campaigns are in my opinion an utter waste of time and money. The coin community in a heartbeat find out of a coin is hot or not. The best advertising in my mind has always been a rising price and a great concept....we have both at the moment.

The real world marketing to real users is what Loyyal is clearly doing brilliantly already. Loyyal to me seems like a really serious tech startup....it certainly doesn't need some half assed Twitter campaign embarrassing it from us. They are already getting the press that most major coins would kill for anyway...

Whole Silicon Valley is succesfull thanks to marketing.

I'd contribute.....

The real world marketing to real users is what Loyyal is clearly doing brilliantly already. Loyyal to me seems like a really serious tech startup, lets understand this is a corporate project, it's not for the average guy to pick up and use its for companies to plan a loyalty program around....it certainly doesn't need some half assed Twitter campaign embarrassing it from us. They are already getting the press that most major coins would kill for anyway...
Well if there's going to be a whole new blockchain (kind of like with what happened with sys2.0), then the exchanges should wait and only call it Loyyal when we're using the loyyal blockchain.

But I still don't fully understand/know what's happening with all that.

I put a request in to coinmarketcap and Bittrex earlier today to change the logo because Ribbet has already rebranded. The move to another blockchain is another issue as well but it seems logical to me if the project is called Loyyal then have it called Loyyal...right?
Activity: 525

I'd contribute.....
Activity: 574
Well if there's going to be a whole new blockchain (kind of like with what happened with sys2.0), then the exchanges should wait and only call it Loyyal when we're using the loyyal blockchain.

But I still don't fully understand/know what's happening with all that.
Pages:
Jump to: