Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 21. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Does anyone know how to build from source and latest source?
Bittrex must be running a Daemon??
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm a longtime holder of RBR, started buying last May and got some as low as 11sat back last October... Am really excited about all of the news over the last few months, and the fact that the swap hasn't occurred yet just keeps this thing under the radar for the time being - I'm pretty confident it'll explode at some future point.

Having said that, though - that #1 wallet on Bittrex isn't good, short-term.  It's already dumped 2.5mil in two days from the original 32 million, whoever is selling seems to be doing it just enough to not completely crash the price...but unless he/she just wanted a little BTC freed up my guess is that the price will keep slowly dumping until the big wallet stops unloading.  Buy support just isn't there anymore, with the BTC pump, until we start getting toward 100sat.

On another note, now that this thread is moderated, can you just ban that nagi10 account, dannyman?  The fake broken English and general idiocy is annoying - it's like having a dumber version of legendary troll barabbas in here.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Let's be realistic guys, if BTC makes a run to $1000, it'll probably dump below 100 sats
That guy who brought over the 32.3 million clearly wants to sell too. It's down to 29.4 now
I think he's trying to get as much sold above 200 as he can.

...But this of course would just be a great opportunity to buy.

Which of course is a bet on the future...a risky one. By far the more likely scenario is the price will flatten out as its already starting to and could even dive back to 500-600 levels again. 1000 dollars would bring talk of bubble again and wouldn't easily hold, its will get to 1000 eventually but 450 to 1000 in a month or so isn't very stable. imo
Bubble has collapsed completely.
It will become less than 100 within one week.

Don't you realize by now that we all know it's a bullish sign when trollers like you be trollin'?

It is the wrong recognition.
I am not going to buy it at all.
I am going to make it merely fall thoroughly.

This is merely experiment.

"I am not going to buy...This is merely an experiment"

LOL comedy Gold, I'm starting to like you...
Not to mention that it probably only took a few BTC worth of selling to drop the price 30%.

Only 5 BTC to move it back to 300 sat. That's peanuts.

People love to play the drama queen to get the price down a bit, the truth is they don't have much to dump into really, the moves are very superficial at this point and can be reversed by one large buyer in less than a second.
Under distribution, there popped up a new #1 few days ago with 32.3 million RBR. It's now down to 30.7 million.  
Selling 1.5 million would cause it to drop to about where it is now.
Someone just wants some of their RBR converted to BTC now that BTC is pumping

That is speculation not based on facts. The idea that the biggest account on Bittrex has moved loads of RR over to Bittrex to dump isn't actually logical. So basically someone who already has 20m instead of dumping those moves another 10 million to Bittrex? Why would they do that? The far more logical explanation is a guy who owns 20m just added another 10m from other silly people dumping on to his cheap buys...a smart Whale basically.

I welcome a rise in Bitcoin, its all good for crypto generally. I don't give a damn what the price in Bitcoin is, what I do believe is whatever the price of Bitcoin is this project should be valued around at least 3-5 million dollars right now.....and hopefully a lot more later. You only got to look at shitty coins like Dubai coin that is just a pointless clone that have similar market caps than Loyyal to know this one is way undervalued....I looked at Dubai Coin thread and everyone is in a frenzy, saying great developer , active developer , great great,, wonderful if the guy changes the logo on the coin or some shit...lol

Smart people buy now, time and time again experience shows that...Plus up until about a year or so ago a big rally in Bitcoin was followed by a big rally in Alts....so don't assume this will lower the price of Loyyal and Alts medium term, they would take the money made from Bitcoin and then put it into undervalued alts, rising all boats..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Let's be realistic guys, if BTC makes a run to $1000, it'll probably dump below 100 sats
That guy who brought over the 32.3 million clearly wants to sell too. It's down to 29.4 now
I think he's trying to get as much sold above 200 as he can.

...But this of course would just be a great opportunity to buy.
Activity: 525
Bubble has collapsed completely.
It will become less than 100 within one week.

Don't you realize by now that we all know it's a bullish sign when trollers like you be trollin'?
Under distribution, there popped up a new #1 few days ago with 32.3 million RBR. It's now down to 30.7 million. 

Holy crap. I wonder if they were acquired from Bittrex, or sent there to dump.
Activity: 925
So why is RBR down almost 30% last 12 hours, any clue? It's not that BTC is up 30%...

Lol Why wouldnt it be BTC going up? Weak hands selling dude, its the only reason. Of course they dont understand the fact that if RBR stays at its current level (they dont sell), and BTC goes up... RBR value also goes up.... Bunch of nancy boys selling now.

This project has big league attention... once an announcement from loyyal comes out about the details of RBR and the swap its going to fucking explode.  

Sorry, not sorry, to those weak hands... they like following the sheep and missing the real parties

Depends on the conversion ratio and conditions.

I agree one should probably shortcut the current trader (s) by buying it back to ~250+ and hold it there, but as you have no clue how much selling pressure they have left you could need quite some BTC.

The news is awesome on Loyyal, I agree. Wellknown people onboard takes it apart from all the scammy altcoins.
Not to mention that it probably only took a few BTC worth of selling to drop the price 30%.

Only 5 BTC to move it back to 300 sat. That's peanuts.
Activity: 661
So why is RBR down almost 30% last 12 hours, any clue? It's not that BTC is up 30%...

Lol Why wouldnt it be BTC going up? Weak hands selling dude, its the only reason. Of course they dont understand the fact that if RBR stays at its current level (they dont sell), and BTC goes up... RBR value also goes up.... Bunch of nancy boys selling now.

This project has big league attention... once an announcement from loyyal comes out about the details of RBR and the swap its going to fucking explode.  

Sorry, not sorry, to those weak hands... they like following the sheep and missing the real parties
Activity: 925
With all these people getting on board, does anyone know if they're getting a chunk of the RBR that the team has?
It'd be nice to know where/how that RBR is being used/who is in control.

This Twitter post from a new Loyyal board member is worth a 100 hyped developer post from most alts coins....

https://twitter.com/safwanzaheer/status/742740027390595073

Thats not hype, thats the truth!   Cool

Exactly!! and the truth eventually wins out...
Activity: 661
This Twitter post from a new Loyyal board member is worth a 100 hyped developer post from most alts coins....

Thats not hype, thats the truth!   Cool

A lot of good news coming thru.

Last chat I had with them today they said they are literally *working day and night* to keep up and make great things happen!

How are you chatting to them, do you know them personally?
A lot of good news coming thru.

Last chat I had with them today they said they are literally *working day and night* to keep up and make great things happen!

I don't doubt it....but people want forum posts and hype. The best hype is they work hard and get this project running well and get more of the kind of contacts they already have...Thats what I want for them to do.....posting stuff on a forum is easy, trust me its what I do all the time.  Grin Getting one of the biggest most exclusive hotel chains to use your currency now thats hard...
Pages:
Jump to: