Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 18. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Chairman of the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Joins Loyyal @financemagnates  https://t.co/0z3KiXFRrp @ronqman

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp/status/745654427382517760

This project is rocking the world of blockchain.
Former @ICLP Executive, Stuart Evans joins Loyyal https://t.co/dd6cuvICMS bringing 20+ years of experience in #loyalty @StuartCGEvans

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp/status/745657010142601217
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Thanks, just bought the dip.

How've you been, Rosso and mach22?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

1.many noobs are only looking at the RBR/BTC chart(if btc will fall, RBR will rise that isn't a secret)
2.The attention is/was directed at BTC(halfing) and waves/Lisk/DAO(hack)/ETH
3.Idiots are still dumping a hidden gem(panic) Smiley
4.When everything is official (swap,poloniex,) everyone will buy RBR in the future!
5.If you look at the news/progress from LOYYAl what do you think? right, buy!
6.we have trolls, the developer are very withdrawn!

You sound like a massive bagholder.

There isn't any confirmation that LOYYAL will use the RBR blockchain. A lot of the RBR coins were lost at Cryptsy and if I were LOYYAL I would use my 1,5 million USD investment to forge a new blockchain, and adapt it to the new business model. That looks way more professional.

It's a gamble, but yes you can buy coins now and maybe profit from other noobs that will buy later. And who knows, maybe LOYYAL will hold an ICO for RBR tokens, but seeing the lack of communication right now my guess is that they don't care about shitcoin investors like us.

There IS confirmation that Loyyal will NOT use the RBR blockchain, by Loyyal corp itself. RBR will be transferred using some sort of token. The ratio is still unknown.

Where is it mentioned by Loyyal - Twitter or Facebook?

1.many noobs are only looking at the RBR/BTC chart(if btc will fall, RBR will rise that isn't a secret)
2.The attention is/was directed at BTC(halfing) and waves/Lisk/DAO(hack)/ETH
3.Idiots are still dumping a hidden gem(panic) Smiley
4.When everything is official (swap,poloniex,) everyone will buy RBR in the future!
5.If you look at the news/progress from LOYYAl what do you think? right, buy!
6.we have trolls, the developer are very withdrawn!

You sound like a massive bagholder.

There isn't any confirmation that LOYYAL will use the RBR blockchain. A lot of the RBR coins were lost at Cryptsy and if I were LOYYAL I would use my 1,5 million USD investment to forge a new blockchain, and adapt it to the new business model. That looks way more professional.

It's a gamble, but yes you can buy coins now and maybe profit from other noobs that will buy later. And who knows, maybe LOYYAL will hold an ICO for RBR tokens, but seeing the lack of communication right now my guess is that they don't care about shitcoin investors like us.

There IS confirmation that Loyyal will NOT use the RBR blockchain, by Loyyal corp itself. RBR will be transferred using some sort of token. The ratio is still unknown.
Activity: 490
Loyyal is now in a strong downward trend.
The big whale seems to sell Loyyal in earnest now.

My scenarios regarding price, ranking from likely to least likely:

- Whales keeping price down, making sure this coin stays of the radar of traders that don't do their research.
- Bagholders dumping because of the BTC bull market
- LOYYAL dumping coins cheap to early investors, as a sign of gratitude
- Whales dumping because RBR tokens will be worthless in the future
- LOYYAL dumping because RBR tokens will be worthless in the future  Kiss

So your the guy putting up tiny sells and making tiny dumps to trick the market.....hows that working for you?

A smart person will in the next 24 hours buy up to 300 sats in one second....you know it true....and then you lost your chance.
easy game for the whales right now, their bittrex wallets get bigger and bigger. The order book can switch completely if they choose.

Screw Whales Ribbert Rewards is now at 100th on coinmarkertcap.....probably the only coin backed by a government and with so much potential and backing and about to release the next stage of the roadmap. Its a gift for an investor, sadly I have no BTC to buy now. So many day traders in crypto now that the investors aren't to be seen. Oh well, its their problem not mine....roll on 5m market cap and my 1000% ROI...
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
My scenarios regarding price, ranking from likely to least likely:

- Whales keeping price down, making sure this coin stays of the radar of traders that don't do their research.
- Bagholders dumping because of the BTC bull market
- LOYYAL dumping coins cheap to early investors, as a sign of gratitude
- Whales dumping because RBR tokens will be worthless in the future
- LOYYAL dumping because RBR tokens will be worthless in the future  Kiss
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
easy game for the whales right now, their bittrex wallets get bigger and bigger. The order book can switch completely if they choose.
With BTC now tumbling I guarantee there isn't a better time to buy than now.....almost concerned people haven't already, maybe there aren't any rich or smart people into Loyyal yet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It was unresponsive - no css etc

Now I get zero balance and;

Ribbit
Synch Status: Error 100.000%

Hm.. yeah, zero balance here too. Everything else is up and running though. They're doing something.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Noticed the Ribbit.me wallet is down atm.

I wonder if that means things are happening?

It is not down?

http://wallet.ribbit.me/

It was unresponsive - no css etc

Now I get zero balance and;

Ribbit
Synch Status: Error 100.000%
Activity: 661
Anyone have any speculation or thoughts on how this conversion might happen?

I personally hope we would recieve at least the same ratio of tokens as RR is, ie if you own 1% of coins you would get at least 1% of Loyyal tokens. I'm gonna be a little critical because I think it's deserved. looking back RIbbet Reward owners were given a pretty poor deal. The project was in reality partially abandoned after it was started on here. I can see it was more of a case of being in limbo rather than abandoned but still investors were a little neglected.

I also can see that RR didn't follow through with much of their early promises which included a decentralised store which was a massive element of the original roadmap. Now I can see that the project changed and morphed into something actually better in many ways and I applaud that.

But I say this to make sure we argue for a good deal from Loyyal and if we need to bend their arm a little to make sure we get a fair and decent deal then we shouldn't be shy to do so.

*The question of Cryptsy has to be recognised as well, the real actual available supply is actually much less than 400,000,000 so the price now is not a true way to make any conversion plan.

Good point, it would benefit RR and Loyal to keep the investors and public happy
Anyone have any speculation or thoughts on how this conversion might happen?

I personally hope we would recieve at least the same ratio of tokens as RR is, ie if you own 1% of coins you would get at least 1% of Loyyal tokens. I'm gonna be a little critical because I think it's deserved. looking back RIbbet Reward owners were given a pretty poor deal. The project was in reality partially abandoned after it was started on here. I can see it was more of a case of being in limbo rather than abandoned but still investors were a little neglected.

I also can see that RR didn't follow through with much of their early promises which included a decentralised store which was a massive element of the original roadmap. Now I can see that the project changed and morphed into something actually better in many ways and I applaud that.

But I say this to make sure we argue for a good deal from Loyyal and if we need to bend their arm a little to make sure we get a fair and decent deal then we shouldn't be shy to do so.

*The question of Cryptsy has to be recognised as well, the real actual available supply is actually much less than 400,000,000 so the price now is not a true way to make any conversion plan.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

It is not down?

http://wallet.ribbit.me/
Activity: 220
Merit: 110

SoonTM

Gotta love that word.

The price suppression is real though
Activity: 565
Merit: 316

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Suckers.

Dannyboy is a sock puppet for RBR.

How's dubai Dannyboy?

Everyone needs to contact Greg Simon from RBR to hear the truth about what is going on.

In the meantime, enjoy the massive lose I promised the day and hour it started.

Dannyboy will delete this as soon as he can.

Do your due dilligence.

TheMask

why dont you just share it. if your so kind to warn us. why not spill the beans.

You only have to look at the last posts from twostepsally....

ridiculous...

(I tried to warn all of you!)
(Watch out for a possible dump today)
(you obviously have Zero real world experience in business)
(Christopher frank is on this team...can anyone say crypto prostitute)
(Makes me nervous that there are 6,000,000 million more coins in storage for the development team to dump)
(....) Grin very funny such guys...

only FUD from twostepsally

Exactly, just an irrelevant kid with a keyboard.  Grin
Suckers.

Dannyboy is a sock puppet for RBR.

How's dubai Dannyboy?

Everyone needs to contact Greg Simon from RBR to hear the truth about what is going on.

In the meantime, enjoy the massive lose I promised the day and hour it started.

Dannyboy will delete this as soon as he can.

Do your due dilligence.

TheMask

Why would I delete your post when its a perfect example of a FUD focused short term trader who now can't get back into an low liquidity market without taking a loss.....delete it? Its fucking Hilarious seeing your desperation....

*Did you really just sign off your message with TheMask?  What a tit....lol
Pages:
Jump to: