Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 14. (Read 33805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
It is good that someone just dumped 5 million rbr on bittrex,

because it is better for us when he dumped now and buy back at 500 sat.  Smiley,
and with the dump new people have now 5 million rbr and are now in the game.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Looking forward to this announcement!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
wow so close to finally getting some insight. they know perfectly well they own us some closure.

they spent a lot of time giving speeches in all corners of the world about RBR, Marketplace and the donations. Lets see if they feel just as strong about RBR now. They are smart. They had a lot of bitcoin consulting so i am sure they understand the difference between permissionless blockchain and centralized one.

They are growing too big to put their face on a closed token. they must use a block chain, and this one must be strong one. I dont think they will put what can possible be a billion dollar bussines plan on top of expanse. No offense Franko and the expanse team. perhaps in future but for now the Loyyalcorp must use a much stronger one.

i can't await for their announcement anymore. been too long a guessing game.

i gotta say, what ever they use, it will be a cryptocoin or a token. Most likely a token.

biased speculation:
Since it has taken them for ever to come forth and tell us their stance on RBR, it makes all the sense that they will allow a swap. I would imagine they had to spend a lot of time to figure out how to do this. How can they trade RBR for a token. Hence the time has gone passed as they probably were figuring out how to do the swap.

I just can't possibly see them flat out dropping RBR when they spend almost a year going from conference to conference pumping ribbitrewards blockchain. doing a free airdrop, a pay air drop and promise a marketplace for these token to be used for.

No way they can just rebrand and move over

i think they have split the team into two branches, the outsourcing and the blockchain. The outsourcing is what we see loyyal has become and the blockchain is what ribbit.me is all about and it will be explained to us soon what it means in regards to RBR

I accept we might get some dilution from Ribbet rewards to New chain but actually I would argue we shouldn't have to. Loyyal was susposed to be a rebranding and was labelled as such up until recently on their media online. Plus the move to a new chain was susposed to be simply that, a 'move' to a new blockchain....nothing was said about their are abandoning Ribbertrewards Rewards and starting a new project. The amount Ribbet Rewards hold is honestly quite substantial , along the lines of Ripple so they don't really need to dilute its users share or throw them under a bus.....fingers crossed.
legendary
Activity: 1274
wow so close to finally getting some insight. they know perfectly well they own us some closure.

they spent a lot of time giving speeches in all corners of the world about RBR, Marketplace and the donations. Lets see if they feel just as strong about RBR now. They are smart. They had a lot of bitcoin consulting so i am sure they understand the difference between permissionless blockchain and centralized one.

They are growing too big to put their face on a closed token. they must use a block chain, and this one must be strong one. I dont think they will put what can possible be a billion dollar bussines plan on top of expanse. No offense Franko and the expanse team. perhaps in future but for now the Loyyalcorp must use a much stronger one.

i can't await for their announcement anymore. been too long a guessing game.

i gotta say, what ever they use, it will be a cryptocoin or a token. Most likely a token.

biased speculation:
Since it has taken them for ever to come forth and tell us their stance on RBR, it makes all the sense that they will allow a swap. I would imagine they had to spend a lot of time to figure out how to do this. How can they trade RBR for a token. Hence the time has gone passed as they probably were figuring out how to do the swap.

I just can't possibly see them flat out dropping RBR when they spend almost a year going from conference to conference pumping ribbitrewards blockchain. doing a free airdrop, a pay air drop and promise a marketplace for these token to be used for.

No way they can just rebrand and move over

i think they have split the team into two branches, the outsourcing and the blockchain. The outsourcing is what we see loyyal has become and the blockchain is what ribbit.me is all about and it will be explained to us soon what it means in regards to RBR
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
We have here some interesting tweets from loyyal

https://twitter.com/safwanzaheer

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp

btw. someone just bought rbr for over 6 btc on bittrex  Shocked

yes, confirmed!

moontime for RBR  Wink
legendary
We have here some interesting tweets from loyyal

https://twitter.com/safwanzaheer

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp

btw. someone just bought rbr for over 6 btc on bittrex  Shocked
Don't want to burst the bubble here, buuuut... They "kind of" said the same thing the weekend before. Although the answer then was open to interpretation, now it's just "Yes". Nothing to misinterpret  Cheesy
Let's wait patiently however and not panic if it takes a few more days than expected. 'Deadlines' are rarely kept in crypto  Wink

Did they? Don't you mean when they said they were going to announce a proposal 'soon'

IF so soon is pretty vague, this week isn't......but yeah I wouldn't hold my breath but then again these guys seem like they are trying at least to be professional so if they say they will do something I assume they most likely will.

Trading movements will be interesting the next few days. Time for trading games is over, it's like Brexit you have to either be in or out now if you want to ride the move whatever direction that is.... Grin

"Brexit" , that's a good comparison Smiley

https://twitter.com/LoyyalCorp/status/744552929659600896

we should like or share this, if LOYYAL will not answer our question about RBR in the next days
Don't want to burst the bubble here, buuuut... They "kind of" said the same thing the weekend before. Although the answer then was open to interpretation, now it's just "Yes". Nothing to misinterpret  Cheesy
Let's wait patiently however and not panic if it takes a few more days than expected. 'Deadlines' are rarely kept in crypto  Wink

Did they? Don't you mean when they said they were going to announce a proposal 'soon'

IF so soon is pretty vague, this week isn't......but yeah I wouldn't hold my breath but then again these guys seem like they are trying at least to be professional so if they say they will do something I assume they most likely will.

Trading movements will be interesting the next few days. Time for trading games is over, it's like Brexit you have to either be in or out now if you want to ride the move whatever direction that is.... Grin
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Let's wait patiently however and not panic if it takes a few more days than expected. 'Deadlines' are rarely kept in crypto  Wink
legendary
Loyyal confirmed there wil be an ann this week via fb.

Was it via a personal message?, I don't see anything on their FB wall.

Care to share?

I asked the question because of the announcement there would be proposal soon...

Thanks for this, this mean today or in the next 2 days we will see how much loyyal we will get for our RBR.  Smiley

I hope it will be 1:1
Boom!

well I guess this week we either become richer or poorer!

Care to share?

I asked the question because of the announcement there would be proposal soon...

very nice thanks!!!

I am very curious  Smiley

Care to share?

legendary

Care to share?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
i hope we get news soon
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When you forgot it, the true sudden fall comes over.

Because my friends don't sell 10,800,000 RBR yet.

lol this guy  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hMJPUBwMc
legendary
TMTPOST a chinese website wrote today:

In addition Loyyal Future Foundation in cooperation with the Dubai launch of the "Dubai integration", the other six blocks chain pilot projects are proposed by the Assembly on health records, to protect the diamond trade, transfer of ownership, business registration, improving transport and digital wills.

http://www.tmtpost.com/2399239.html

and dubai pr network wrote this 1 hour ago

http://www.dubaiprnetwork.com/pr.asp?pr=111408

I think loyyal take over dubai.  Grin
My Prediction is over 500 sat. this week. (it will never fall under 100 sat. anymore  Wink)

This week will be maybe the switching to loyyal and some new news about Dubai Points Pilot Project (Dubai is the fourth largest tourist city in the world)

btw. there are today some nice news about loyyal in china.

http://www.tripvivid.com/articles/7090

The tourist does not mind a point.
They go to the place that oneself wants to go.
And China does not spread if there is not community.

You have some very fascinating ideas I would love to hear more about what you think.....please tell us more about how The Dubai Government, Unilever and Deloitte are wrong and you are right...please tell us more Professor nagi10.

@dannyman : Thank you for you posts y work and your patience with the FUD!
I appreciate your try to keep the LOYYAL ANN clean  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: