Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOYYAL. The Universal Loyalty and Rewards Platform. - page 22. (Read 33805 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
A lot of good news coming thru.

Last chat I had with them today they said they are literally *working day and night* to keep up and make great things happen!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I was just reading CNN and came across the best restaurants in the world article then it mentioned the Buri Al Arab Hotel.....This hotel alone could make a decent cryptocurrency economy....the scale and money that passes through this hotel chain and just this one hotel alone must be huge.

http://www.jumeirah.com/en/destinations/united-arab-emirates-dubai/burj-al-arab-jumeirah/burj-al-arab-terrace/

Without exaggeration its the centrepiece tourist place of Dubai...and visitors there will get Ribbert Rewards lol!!! Well Dubai points....

Plus I noticed they have a store that accepts points....I expect it will take Dubai points later..

http://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/dubai/burj-al-arab/offers/burj-al-arab-exquisite-souvenirs/
Personally I don't have any problem if the developers never make contact here, as long as they keep their blog and info stream coming through Twitter etc. Sure maybe a statement about how Ribbet Rewards will change to Loyyal.....only because they did start Ribbet Rewards on this forum and was supported by investment from this forum. But after that I kind of prefer they become a world class brand that makes our tokens worth millions than have them come here and deal with stupid trolls etc.

Just my opinion...

I have a mojor problem with their lack of communication here and everywhere.

Going from Ribbit Rewards to Loyyal then back to Ribbit Rewards in less than a week without a peep without taking the time to share the reasoning with the community is unacceptable!

One of the team members could of taken 10 minutes during one of their world wide flights and communicated  with the community.

They rebranded to Loyyal....the rest you seem confused about, read more, type less.

I don't see any lack of communication, blog, website, Twitter, FB....what more do you want a personal visit to your home or a quick cuddle?

I've said it before but daily...weekly updates have become the new pump mechanism...os people want information that isn't ready or important to them...they just want the price to rise 50% more.

If you haven't watched the 3 hours of Youtube videos about the project you haven't tried to learn about the project IMO. As a company they owe you nothing in terms of forum posts....

*You know they actually gave half the token away for free right?

Let me educate you a little. I don't have time to body slam your dribble above.

#1. Yes, they owe it to the people that purchased their "project" coins for the past 2 1/2 years...Period!

...you obviously have Zero real world experience in business.

speak like a cock again and I will delete your ass, this is a friendly forum thread..

You speak of the real world....the real world I know doesn't owe you a forum post...period. Show me one legal contract thats says they have to post here? You should be happy that instead of abandoning the project they sat and worked on it and developed it to a point that Governments are backing it. Thats the only real world I'm seeing here....
Ok heres the thing. I haven't looked at it closely but I guess nagi1 seems to think if a payment app gives loyyalty points then somehow that makes Loyyal obsolete..

Let me give you some facts...IF Loyyal gets partnerships of massive companies and they use the platform to pay loyalty points and incentivise as they design their products what the hell has that go to do with another product. You are saying revenue and profit of Loyyal somehow means another company can't make money in a 60 billion market......its so retarded its hilarious. The people using the app will have no idea its blockchain they will think they are collecting dubai points...or another company colors the coin so they are gaining say United airline points.

Bottom line your point is if one company makes some money then other companies can't make money lololoololololoolooo0ololooolooololoolol piss off...

*please don't feed the trolls they are interested in one thing and that is pushing the price down so they can buy more....be smart, don't link or mention idiots and I will delete them..
Activity: 661
You should not have deleted the disadvantageous information.
The investors see good information and bad information and should judge it from oneself.

This is a strong rival of loyyal.

Please read the second tab(Worldwide Loyalty Cards).
http://anxintl.com/debitcards/debit-card-for-business/

You have customers and they want you to provide incentives for buying your products or services. You offer loyalty points to them but less merchants are willing to accept your loyalty points as redemption or payment method other than your business.
You are looking for effective ways to build customer loyalty as well as an easy way to implement sales promotions or rebate programs.

ANX Debit Cards are accepted worldwide, offering convenience and flexibility that your customers will value!

Simply determine the exchange rate of your loyal points, present ANX Debit Cards as Loyalty Cards to your customers allows them to spend with loyalty points in 35+ million merchants across 210 countries. We are here to help you building a global loyalty program.

And they regard a loyalty program as a card, too.
I can expect that the loyalty programs using such a card increase explosively.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/12/shift-is-developing-a-debit-card-that-lets-you-spend-digital-currency-loyalty-points-and-regular-money/

https://www.shiftpayments.com/

You guys will not win on this card.
And such cards should increase explosively globally.

Your territory continue being occupied from all sides by Bitcoin royalty program.

Seriously dude you make no sense...

Who is your daddy ? And what does he do? -- Arnolds' voice
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Personally I don't have any problem if the developers never make contact here, as long as they keep their blog and info stream coming through Twitter etc. Sure maybe a statement about how Ribbet Rewards will change to Loyyal.....only because they did start Ribbet Rewards on this forum and was supported by investment from this forum. But after that I kind of prefer they become a world class brand that makes our tokens worth millions than have them come here and deal with stupid trolls etc.

Just my opinion...

Going from Ribbit Rewards to Loyyal then back to Ribbit Rewards in less than a week without a peep without taking the time to share the reasoning with the community is unacceptable!

One of the team members could of taken 10 minutes during one of their world wide flights and communicated  with the community.

They rebranded to Loyyal....the rest you seem confused about, read more, type less.

I don't see any lack of communication, blog, website, Twitter, FB....what more do you want a personal visit to your home or a quick cuddle?

I've said it before but daily...weekly updates have become the new pump mechanism...os people want information that isn't ready or important to them...they just want the price to rise 50% more.

If you haven't watched the 3 hours of Youtube videos about the project you haven't tried to learn about the project IMO. As a company they owe you nothing in terms of forum posts....

Let me educate you a little. I don't have time to body slam your dribble above.

#1. Yes, they owe it to the people that purchased their "project" coins for the past 2 1/2 years...Period!

...you obviously have Zero real world experience in business.

Just my opinion...

Activity: 539
Merit: 265
UPDATE:  Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

65    RibbitRewards RibbitRewards    RBR        Market cap: $ 865,524

If many people look at the chart from RBR, they think RBR dropped , but the Market cap is still the same!

BTC rose from 560 USD to 680 USD , (560USD x1,22 = 683USD)  that is an increase from ~22% (BTC and RBR have a correlation)

The RBR price is not falling
!
You have to consider that the price from RBR before the BTC pump was about ~400sat
400sat x 0,78 = 312 sat (current price is 317 sat)
(    0,78 = (1-0,22) = ~22%  )

You have to think in USD!

We are still at the same level before the BTC pump!
https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/rbr/btc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price:

RBR is doing a really good job among these circumstances:
   -Bitcoin Block Reward Halving
   -LISK;WAVES;DAO ICO

The RBR price has a constant increase!
BTC will raise the price from every altcoins after the halfing! especially from RBR (HUGE POTENTIAL)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopeless case:

nagi 10 !

your first post was at the June 10, 2016 in the loyyal ann! you have not a objective opinion!
it's obvious that you are a person, who want to buy cheap coins!
Such a behaviour is ridiculous!
I will not answer any questions from you and ignore your comments!

Just my opinion...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
wow fantastic news. i understand they have to keep hush hush until everything is finalized. this means that a lot of thinking has going on and they are taking this switch much serious.

but there gotta be some news leaking out since there is always a lot of flash buys recently.

on an other note.. there is that guys tweet

Safwan Zaheer :

Excited to join Loyyal and help scale the startup to next $1B revenue mark
#fintech #blockchain #payments #banking https://lnkd.in/ezGKbfm

https://twitter.com/safwanzaheer/status/742740027390595073

i hope so buddy.

its crazy how much news and marketing loyyal/ribbitrewards puts out.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
thanks.

now they have the old logo in it again.
at least name and logo are the same.

when they launched Loyyal on Polo or GDAX they can change name and logo, then everything will fit together and people will wonder about the new name/logo in the top 50
but does anyone know why Loyyal is called Ribbit Reward again on coinmarketcap?
Moreover there is such a low solution on the image/logo of the coin.
maybe it`s not relevant now, but on long term that could be an important issue.
also the link to the thread. it should go to the most significant thread, maybe it`s also possible to fix the threads together, because the most relevant statement done by danny and roman are several pages behind the last post.
I just think about new users, who do not read everything. even it`s not the most important now, we can help people to get a feeling about the coin, if they would find a central overview about the keyfacts and the future advantages of Loyyal.

I sent a request for coin marketcap and Bittrex to update to Loyyal and sent them the logo...it was large.

Probably after changing they looked into it and decided that actually the company is Loyyal but the coins are called ribbet rewards in their opinion. Technically true until they swap to the new chain. As far as I know the company had no influence on their decisions...
but does anyone know why Loyyal is called Ribbit Reward again on coinmarketcap?
Moreover there is such a low solution on the image/logo of the coin.
maybe it`s not relevant now, but on long term that could be an important issue.
also the link to the thread. it should go to the most significant thread, maybe it`s also possible to fix the threads together, because the most relevant statement done by danny and roman are several pages behind the last post.
I just think about new users, who do not read everything. even it`s not the most important now, we can help people to get a feeling about the coin, if they would find a central overview about the keyfacts and the future advantages of Loyyal.
yes danny, that could be (but i`m not a troll  Wink )
but if we took a look on that coin, it could be dangerous to drop it because of the BTC rise.
you never know, when it`s going up to new highs.
the pump to 540 sat was from one of the major wales. So we can expect that those guys will not sell beyond the price they paid for.

i don`t know if BTC is still rising, or if there are some weak weeks coming before the halfing.
But in the end it doesn`t matter, because we will see significant new highs for Loyyal and it`s price is related to the btc price.
so 2k sat in 3 month is more money than it`s now. So you`re right - in the end altcoins will take profit on the rise of btc longterm
in my mind the drop was not because of the BTC pump.
trolls said some days before that they know it will drop.
now they think we trust them and lose interest on the coin - they just want you to sell cheap!
but there was no big player losing lots of coins --> therefore: trolls dumped most of the price drop to them self (2 or 3 trolls working together....or one troll with more accounts).

the coin is a long term investment.
if you don`t think so, there a lot people happy with low prices.
longterm it will go to 2k sat - but give them time for a fully done re-branding, for adding the coin to major exchanges and so on.
if the POS wallet is working fine, 50% of the coins will be away from market place as well, then there are smaller walls to break, when the coin got recognized by the mainstream users and other whales. In the end it`s all about media-psychology --> so if trolls tell you the coin isn`t good, the price will explode when the first BTC hype is over. or are there other reasons to do things like they do? NO, it`s all about profit.

so if you want to make profit within a month, you can put smaller sale walls beyond 1k SAT,....but if you do, you`ll maybe unhappy with a price of 1-10k SAT.
long term there is at least the same potential in it like following factom, storjx and other products co-created or produced by the Bnk of the future. even if there is a new coin (when you have to bring in Ribbits to get the new one) there are major opportunities. If most of them are in the wrong hands (crypsy) - who knows, if there is no new ICO which brings additional millions (and if it happens your coins will be much more worth, because if you count the coins on Bittrex (did it since a half year), there aren`t 400 mio coins in user-hands.

it`s a real company in a real business world and they have major deals, which was recognized by the big business analysts (http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain    ---> check it out/ at the end of the top 50 companies, weekly going up). and the potential is definitely not lower than a STEAM or SIA coin, which have much more competitors in their business field and no possibility to go live (on usage) in the next time.

but if you asked me, Loyyal actually isn`t really interested to see big pumps until everything on the technical side is developed. Because they have 18 month time to burn the 1,5 mio until they will need and get new BTC in a series A stage. And moreover I read all documents of the company, when they had presented their project half a year ago on BF.....and there will be regular company stocks in future (to generate more cash) - but they won`t do it before the coin is in the top 15/has done big deals/has several incoming streams (which gives a high rated value to the stocks they will sale in future).

So if you wanna dump. Do it - someone will be happy to get coins cheap.
If you have time to go long - 10x is very possible (even it doesn`t reach its full value, which could be 100x in 2016).
And because I read, someone thinks to do marketing for them. I`m also in that kind of business. It could help, but that`s not the right time. You could do viral stuff, if the coin is already worth 10 Mio + to bring in additional crowd-adaption. But I don`t think it`s a good idea now (until the company doesn`t do any marketing/and they have saved 0,5 Mio just for such future activities).

Best wishes,
james

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
This coin must be on Poloniex! Then we see 1000+ satoshi for sure.

Maybe we should do an coin request on Polo? https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 525
Some news.

http://www.emirates247.com/business/seven-projects-four-new-members-global-blockchain-council-2016-06-12-1.632771

Very quiet around here now the price is down a bit, it's almost as if the trolls only wanted a price drop.  Grin

I think the price will recover to old highs quickly...

Price dropped because BTC pumped hard. Most alts dropped.
Pages:
Jump to: