Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 16. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I want to buy several tokens, how can I do this?
To begin with, you can try to win.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Great work! Great work! It's very commendable that Luckchemy is supported by a distinctive combination of cryptography and off-network locking technology.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
in your road map it is written that from March to June your token will be listed on stock exchanges. is there any news on this?
Activity: 98
I want to buy several tokens, how can I do this?
Activity: 112
Luckchemy is a good project, I hope that their currency will beat world records.
The Luckchemy team once again proved that they are professionals of their business, as they attracted a new alchemy to test smart contracts that sell their crowd and associated Luckchemy (LUK) tokens.
Yes,  because in this way they learned their shortcomings and could fix them)
It is very important that the audit focuses on identifying security flaws in the development and implementation of contracts.
Yes, because this is a very important point in the work of companies and their projects.
The Luckchemy team once again proved that they are professionals of their business, as they attracted a new alchemy to test smart contracts that sell their crowd and associated Luckchemy (LUK) tokens.
It is very important that the audit focuses on identifying security flaws in the development and implementation of contracts.
Activity: 70
Activity: 75
Oh, guys such fellows, recently returned from the conference with Japan and now it's kind of like a - in the US !!
Great !! Keep it up!! Very impressed with their efforts, the team very diligently strives for the goal))
Activity: 252
It would be nice to get a couple million due to the receipt of LUK tokens))
Thus, you earn by participating in AIRDROP, bounty, attract referrals, you can beat purchases of LUK tokens, and all dreams come true))
 It would be nice to get a couple million due to the receipt of LUK tokens))
Not enough words to describe how great the idea is Luckchemy! There must be more such worthy movements in the world!
I have tokens which I got participating in games, what is their cost, who can know?
Yes, guys, tell me who is more experienced, but I can not find official information!
You need to look at the official Luckchemy website, there will be answers to all your questions, just go and all))
The cost of 50 tokens is $ 4, but I think that in the early stages it is not worth changing.
let it grow rapidly, because I bought a little, do not want to lose.
Burning does not happen, because LUK tokens will definitely grow, a very strong currency.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Oh, guys such fellows, recently returned from the conference with Japan and now it's kind of like a fly in the US !!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
This was the first job I've seen lately. Big! Now nothing will stop you. It's better than always. You did it very well. I believe in you, you will always be no worse than now.
All possible words of gratitude, admiration and approval !! Luckchemy It's beautiful and just perfect! For your updates.
Activity: 70
I have tokens which I got participating in games, what is their cost, who can know?
Yes, guys, tell me who is more experienced, but I can not find official information!
You need to look at the official Luckchemy website, there will be answers to all your questions, just go and all))
The cost of 50 tokens is $ 4, but I think that in the early stages it is not worth changing.
let it grow rapidly, because I bought a little, do not want to lose.
Activity: 77
Looks like a promising project! Will keep this one on my radar and get some when it list on exchange. All the best luckchemy team!  Wink Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: