Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 18. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I really like the fact that Luckchemy is very diverse, because in addition to providing their own games, Luckchemy also intends to serve as a platform for other games
Yes, in this way, it will provide an opportunity to help expand available offers.
It's all very cool, I've heard that in addition to the existing lotteries and scratches, Luckchemy plans to increase its current games using cubes, slot machines and other games.
I can not wait for this triumphant moment, I want to play.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I really like the fact that Luckchemy is very diverse, because in addition to providing their own games, Luckchemy also intends to serve as a platform for other games
Yes, in this way, it will provide an opportunity to help expand available offers.
It's all very cool, I've heard that in addition to the existing lotteries and scratches, Luckchemy plans to increase its current games using cubes, slot machines and other games.
Activity: 140
You know what to do! Your bonus systems are just space, a dream, something superb! I am very grateful to all of you.
Activity: 75
When will you run other scheduled games? Can not wait to play) Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Tell me, please, when the end of Iso, I want to quickly move my victory with Magnum Opus and scratch)) Who did not play - I recommend! I can not get enough of what happened to win !!
To provide more game options, Luckchemy allows you to integrate with other gaming providers and platforms.
Million thanks for the opportunity! You are a very progressive team! progress is noticeable from a distance)
Activity: 168
Activity: 98
Guys, I like this project, because already intensified efforts led to the fact that the preliminary sale reached more than half of the way to the soft cap of 2000 ETH.
Oh, this is a very large indicator, it is very commendable that  Luckchemy is gaining such a large pace.
Pre-sale has ended already a few days ago - May 21.
I managed to purchase a lot on the preliminary sale - LUK tokens with a 40%
Activity: 70
Guys, I like this project, because already intensified efforts led to the fact that the preliminary sale reached more than half of the way to the soft cap of 2000 ETH.
Oh, this is a very large indicator, it is very commendable that  Luckchemy is gaining such a large pace.
Pre-sale has ended already a few days ago - May 21.
Merit: 2
 I must say, you really know how to draw attention to yourself. I really like Magnum Opus! I hope you do something like that!
Activity: 67
You are young and promising guys, this is evident from your creations) in no case do not stop, strive for the best !! It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day! This is an amazing idea!
This is exactly what I was looking for! Luckchemy  provides a full range of gambling games such as lottery, powerball, scratchers, lotteries, slots, poker and so on. Very cool, strong, worthy of respect! Scalable and diverse platform!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I heard that Luckchemy took first place according to Superbloom in Coinagenda 2018. Congratulations! You are great comrades!
I have not seen such a bright company as Luckchemy in the market. On the Luckchemy platform, 99% of the funds collected from the sale of lottery tickets will be distributed to the prize fund of the lottery. There are no such examples on the market.
Merit: 2
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Not enough words to describe how great the idea is Luckchemy! There must be more such movements in the world! The guys do a great job. I really like your project, it's very useful and interesting for many people, because I heard about Luckchemy from my friends who discussed Luckchemy, I was interested, I think you have a great future.
Guys, what's new heard? what are the further plans and actions of the guys with Luckchemy  Huh
I heard that in the plans, finally, to start the slots)
Yes, the guys will try to include more games through internal development and externalities
Oh, so it's very commendable and wonderful, the guys are very rapidly progressing, I like it))
I now believe that Luckchemy intends to reach a wide range of users who are looking for a more reliable iGaming solution
Yes, because in this way they will fulfill their promises.
Guys, what's new heard? what are the further plans and actions of the guys with Luckchemy  Huh
Yes, the guys will try to include more games through internal development and externalities
Oh, so it's very commendable and wonderful, the guys are very rapidly progressing, I like it))
I now believe that Luckchemy intends to reach a wide range of users who are looking for a more reliable iGaming solution
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: