Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 17. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I have tokens which I got participating in games, what is their cost, who can know?
Yes, guys, tell me who is more experienced, but I can not find official information!
You need to look at the official Luckchemy website, there will be answers to all your questions, just go and all))
Activity: 42
 I have tokens which I got participating in games, what is their cost, who can know?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Undoubtedly, Luckchemy is a very strong team of professionals who work forever)) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 70
Thank you for creating this project!" It's nice to see what a huge amount of work is being done every day! This is an amazing idea! I am delighted.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi, guys, I would like to discuss one of the only problems that do not give me peace. Why invest in tokens issued by Iso? The opinion of each of you is important to me! Thank you for your answers)
Oh, well, as for me, I can get the advantage of reselling the tokens at a higher price in the future.

If you are only on the outlook for financial profits you might miss the bigger picture of the development of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
in your road map it is written that the token will be listed on the exchanges in May-June. is this correct information? do you have an arrangement with exchanges?

It is mostly the same and they can't publicly comment on any exchanges for legal reasons. It's not even June yet so we need some more patience.
Activity: 83
Presale is live!
in your road map it is written that the token will be listed on the exchanges in May-June. is this correct information? do you have an arrangement with exchanges?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I really like the fact that Luckchemy is very diverse, because in addition to providing their own games, Luckchemy also intends to serve as a platform for other games
Yes, in this way, it will provide an opportunity to help expand available offers.
It's all very cool, I've heard that in addition to the existing lotteries and scratches, Luckchemy plans to increase its current games using cubes, slot machines and other games.

They should add quite a lot of games to also exploit all cross-selling potential. People want to have choices so you have to give them choices.
Activity: 168
Guys, I like this project, because already intensified efforts led to the fact that the preliminary sale reached more than half of the way to the soft cap of 2000 ETH.
Oh, this is a very large indicator, it is very commendable that  Luckchemy is gaining such a large pace.
Pre-sale has ended already a few days ago - May 21.
I managed to purchase a lot on the preliminary sale - LUK tokens with a 40%
Yes, it's not bad, I'm sorry, I did not have time, I hope something will be more like it.
Ultimately, the goal is to sell 700,000,000 tokens out of a total of 1,000,000,000. Cool, right? !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 504
your idea is understandable, but it seems to me that it will be difficult for you to raise funds, because such an idea already exists, you already have competitors, I've seen something like that, I do not know, maybe you will get the fees
Activity: 98
I really like the fact that Luckchemy is very diverse, because in addition to providing their own games, Luckchemy also intends to serve as a platform for other games
Yes, in this way, it will provide an opportunity to help expand available offers.
It's all very cool, I've heard that in addition to the existing lotteries and scratches, Luckchemy plans to increase its current games using cubes, slot machines and other games.
Most importantly, it will also allow third-party developers to add games to the ecosystem.
Plus, by giving players even more opportunities through the platform.
Luckchemy will be able to distribute its white labeling technology solution. Cool!
Activity: 112
Guys, what's new heard? what are the further plans and actions of the guys with Luckchemy  Huh
I heard that in the plans, finally, to start the slots)
Oh, hooray, I'm already looking forward, I want to play, try my luck.
I can not wait to start the slots any more, I think it will be a very exciting lottery!
Merit: 2
I can not wait for this triumphant moment, I want to play.
I think it will be very soon, because  Luckchemy scored very fast growth.
Yes, the pace of development , guys are very high-quality and quickly cope with their responsibilities.
Activity: 98
Most importantly, it will also allow third-party developers to add games to the ecosystem.
Very cool, I think many will be grateful for this opportunity.
Activity: 90
Hello, A wonderful project is simple! Luckchemy  very cool project, the guys tried to praise, not sparing effort! Thank you for creating this project!
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Scratching, as a rule, a very exciting game, I want to play and play) I can not stop)
Wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors. A beautiful and inventive project, as well as the fact that Luckchemy was created. Strength in unity. The soul is full of gratitude.
Activity: 140
Activity: 110
I like that Luckchemy does everything on time, no delays from the developers. Luckchemy is a very good company that gambles online games. Thank you for the quality work.
The boys Luckchemy very professionally fulfill their commitment, it's nice to deal with them! Your team is simply gorgeous, because you conquer the whole world!
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: