Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 19. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Guys, what's new heard? what are the further plans and actions of the guys with Luckchemy  Huh
I heard that in the plans, finally, to start the slots)
Yes, the guys will try to include more games through internal development and externalities
Activity: 140
I really like Luckchemy , because this is one of those teams that relies on their own many years of experience in the gaming sector along with the experience of industry veterans.
Yes, I agree with you, because together the team has already presented a convincing proof of the concept, which stands out as unique in the crowded market of ICO. It makes me sad.
Yes, because many ICO teams have full unproven white papers and do not have a minimum viable product.
There are a lot of projects for the coexistence of such ICO projects, and it is very sad for me that I had the opportunity to encounter such projects, which simply deceived me.
Oh, how I understand you, I also had such a bad experience. But I hope this will not happen to Luckchemy .
I believe that Luckchemy  does not hide anything from us, everything is in an accessible and open mode, which inspires confidence.
Guys, what's new heard? what are the further plans and actions of the guys with Luckchemy  Huh
Oh, hooray, I'm already looking forward, I want to play, try my luck.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Activity: 154
I really like Luckchemy , because this is one of those teams that relies on their own many years of experience in the gaming sector along with the experience of industry veterans.
Yes, I agree with you, because together the team has already presented a convincing proof of the concept, which stands out as unique in the crowded market of ICO. It makes me sad.
Yes, because many ICO teams have full unproven white papers and do not have a minimum viable product.
There are a lot of projects for the coexistence of such ICO projects, and it is very sad for me that I had the opportunity to encounter such projects, which simply deceived me.
Oh, how I understand you, I also had such a bad experience. But I hope this will not happen to Luckchemy .
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
This is success! This is your victory. You managed to interest a large number of fans of gambling, your project is something!)) Luckchemy company has many prospects, because they have already done a lot and persistently to the end.!
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Your work has brought me great joy. A powerful breakthrough in the history of online gambling! Team Luckchemy has a very strong team, because they constantly inform the participants about the changes in the project, this is very povalno)))
Merit: 2
copper member
I have confidence the project will succeed
Activity: 67
Activity: 75
The gambling industry is known for its ups and downs. In most cases, this raised suspicion among players about the integrity of the organizers or institutions in general. However, the ultimate transparency offered by blockchain technology can finally break this circle of distrust and lay a new foundation for Luckchemy gambling ideas.
Yes, I agree with you !! The main thing is that we all know that this is not the company that will save money and disappear!
Very good project. Strong idea and idea. Wishing you good luck in your progress!
Activity: 42
What was the purpose of the second audit? Something wrong?
The internal audit was conducted to ensure the reliability of the coding of the intellectual contract and to ensure compliance with the technical information and requirements of Luckchemy.
I hope the guys went through everything at the highest level.

Yes, the guys are very diligent, it's very pleasant to deal with the professionals of their business.
The internal audit was conducted to ensure the reliability of the coding of the intellectual contract and to ensure compliance with the technical information and requirements of Luckchemy.
I hope the guys went through everything at the highest level.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
By including intelligent contracts in the system, Luckchemy can quickly transfer payments between participants and the platform.
Yes, this is definitely a big plus, because in this way everything happens by the way of a cunning way.
Guys, Moreover, the audit of intellectual contracts was conducted by the firm New Alchemy. This is a big indicator!
Moreover, I want to say that after the first audit findings and the implementation of the proposed corrections, a second audit was conducted.
It is very cool that the inclusion of blockchain means higher payouts to players, due to a significant reduction in administration costs.
According to Luckchemy, 99.00% of each lottery amount goes to the lottery fund. Cool, really, after all!
I'm delighted with what's happening!
I believe in a bright future Luckchemy. Very good and interesting project. Guys try hard for glory!
Pages:
Jump to: