Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 40. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Thanks to Lutshama for the work done! Very strong guys, well done
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Tell me please, who knows which exchanges are negotiated with and how much the circumstances are progressive ?!
I've recently been interested in this question, and found information that the negotiations are being conducted with such exchanges as: https: //exmo.me/ https://bittrex.com/ https://www.kraken.com/ and still there are many similar, I do not want to list all.
The guys have a good collection of funds, very progressive and fast-growing rating, a promising start!
Well, very progressive guys! They will quickly reach the top of the iceberg! a good start! they are waiting for success!
Activity: 140
The guys have a good collection of funds, very progressive and fast-growing rating, a promising start!
Guys are big umnichki, I like that everything is arranged in this way))
Yes, by the way, I was also interested in this information recently, even very well everything is moving forward.
So what do I do with these tokens that I won? They are not on the stock exchange !!!
And I personally believe that Luckchemy cope with all the difficulties, and we will be lucky to exchange at a favorable rate, because a very good project and a good token.
Yes, I think it's worth the patience and wait))) LUK is a very promising currency))))
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
I've already seen similar blockchain-based gambling/betting projects, CryptoCup for example
Activity: 98
So what do I do with these tokens that I won? They are not on the stock exchange !!!
Everything has its time, the guys are doing everything on time, this has not yet come about, have patience and everything will be the way you want.
Yes, but I would like to quickly, I do not like to wait so long))) but it's worth it)))
Activity: 36
great Idea....any bounty program?
Activity: 154
That you are soaring, I bought well, when there was 40% - this is an action, and I do not regret anything, I sleep peacefully)))
What is Luckchemy? From your point of view!? I want to hear the views of other interested parties.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
And I personally believe that Luckchemy cope with all the difficulties, and we will be lucky to exchange at a favorable rate, because a very good project and a good token.
Everything has its time, the guys are doing everything on time, this has not yet come about, have patience and everything will be the way you want.
At the end of ICO, negotiations with the stock exchanges will be conducted to allow them to place their LUK token, and so we can all get your money, exchange, or wait for the token to be a teenager!
Activity: 140
Activity: 154
Guys, I like Luckchemy that they give the opportunity to earn tokens even to those who do not have money))
Yes, it's very cool, because everyone can easily, without any investment, earn free tokens!
Do not earn, but just get, as for me so it will be more correct to say)))
Yes, because the guys tried to glory, every time they come up with something interesting!
Yes, I'm a mere mortal and could get tokens)) Is it possible ?! I think yes!! Luckchemy gives this opportunity)))
Guys, I like Luckchemy that they give the opportunity to earn tokens even to those who do not have money))
Yes, it's very cool, because everyone can easily, without any investment, earn free tokens!
Yes, because the guys tried to glory, every time they come up with something interesting!
Yes, for example, recently passed AIRDROP, received tokens halyavnye, I sit content like an elephant))
Activity: 98
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Good time to all lovers of Luckchemy. I want to share my impressions. I recently purchased tokens with a 40% discount, and you know, I'm delighted with this, I recommend it to everyone, it's much more profitable.
Attractively of course, Luckchemy always provides something interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: