Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 43. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
 I heard that Luckchemy took first place according to Superbloom in Coinagenda 2018. Congratulations! You are great comrades!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
An excellent project that makes you remember the past mistakes, appreciate the present, which gives us such grandiose opportunities to find a much needed balance in gambling, and also to think about future prospects). Luckchemy, you're the best!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Magnum Opus is my favorite game, I'm just fascinated.
 I am very impressed with your company, because you have a very large and diverse target audience, these are people who play gambling, which have tried other platforms, like other games, and want to see everything in one place. You did it, realized the dream of many users of online games.
Now there is an opportunity to buy tokens, because there is still time, take the opportunity. you can always buy LUK tokens. Use the moment, As long as you can buy!
Activity: 252
I am very impressed with your company, because you have a very large and diverse target audience. You did this, realized the dream of many users of online games.
d10e Tokyo is a very large-scale and promising conference.
This testifies to the fact that this is a promising and strong company.
Activity: 98
Thank you for creating this project! It's nice to see how huge work is done every day! This is an amazing idea! Luckchemy is a true master of his craft. What awaits us ahead? When did you like the new games?
Activity: 252
I can not express my enthusiasm. I just tried the Magnum Opus demo for fun, and I managed to win a couple of LUK tokens, cool!
I'm waiting for the competitors to sell the tokens for the distribution, because I can still buy the tok tokens.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The guys will show all their strengths.
Yes, because they have a very strong project and a strong idea to bear to the masses!
Yes, the guys are very good presentation and good chances of winning not only over themselves.
This is definitely a level, since the guys are there.
Merit: 2
There were many projects that had good ideas, but the team lacked the knowledge, the means, the perseverance, in order to bring the matter to an end. But Luckchemy company succeeded, do not give up! ... Luckchemy is a wonderful, very necessary and important project! Many thanks to the authors for creating such a large and necessary project!
Activity: 75
Yes, because they have a very strong project and a strong idea to bear to the masses!
Yes, the guys are very good presentation and good chances of winning not only over themselves.
I want to try something new, Magnum Opus and skretchery are impressive, I'm waiting for your new games, so do not delay, create, and rather launch new items !!
The guys, the good news, Luckchemy launched AirDrop again, there is an opportunity to get tokens, who have not yet been probyval or not)))?
I passed, the procedure is very simple, you just need to subscribe to the telegram channel, facebook, and tweeter. I like such simple aerdrops! do not have to spend much time.
I received 25 tokens when I entered the telegram channel, subscribed to facebook and twitter, got another 25 tokens !!! Very cool, 50 tokens per minute of work))) There would be an opportunity I would have gone yet)) but stayaetsya only invite referrals and receive more pleasant bonuses!
Guys, it's very cool that there is a common program, for each invited friend you can get 5 tokens!
We need and try to try, suddenly lucky to earn a lot of referrals, suddenly like)))
Merit: 2
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Guys, you know such interesting information that games rank fourth in popularity among the largest ICO after the actual infrastructure of blockchain, finance and data storage, so I believe that Luckchemy has chosen the right path, so it shines success!
It is very good that the use of blockchain in the gaming industry will seriously change it: players can earn more, and publishers of games will find a new audience.

That's the goal but let's wait until this project is fully implemented and then we will see whether it really works out that way.
The guys, the good news, Luckchemy launched AirDrop again, there is an opportunity to get tokens, who have not yet been probyval or not)))?
I passed, the procedure is very simple, you just need to subscribe to the telegram channel, facebook, and tweeter. I like such simple aerdrops! do not have to spend much time.
I received 25 tokens when I entered the telegram channel, subscribed to facebook and twitter, got another 25 tokens !!! Very cool, 50 tokens per minute of work))) There would be an opportunity I would have gone yet)) but stayaetsya only invite referrals and receive more pleasant bonuses!
Yes, it is much more time to spend inappropriately, everyone gets tokens, everyone is happy))) all the bags))) and in general, LUK is a very good currency! I like!
Activity: 54
When will you run the other scheduled games? Can not wait to play)

You know, we are so excited about this too! Sweepstakes release will be in summer-early autumn and new games release is expected in October-December.  Wink
The gambling industry is known for its ups and downs. In most cases, this raised suspicion among players about the integrity of the organizers or institutions in general. However, the ultimate transparency offered by blockchain technology can finally break this circle of distrust and lay a new foundation for Luckchemy gambling ideas.
Thanks to the blockchain technology, I fully trust Luckchemy, and I believe in their successful promotion, because they deserve it !!
Activity: 54
Luckchemy how is your progress ?? When does the Private sale of Luckchemy end?

Everything is fine, thanks Cheesy How are you doing?)
The Private Sales ended on April 24th, 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: