Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 44. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The gambling industry is known for its ups and downs. In most cases, this raised suspicion among players about the integrity of the organizers or institutions in general. However, the ultimate transparency offered by blockchain technology can finally break this circle of distrust and lay a new foundation for Luckchemy gambling ideas.
I believe that Luckchemy from the very beginning coped well with this mission, they are very highly professional fulfill their obligations and every time they make some novelties and innovations, I like it!
Activity: 154
 The guys are now in Tokyo, let's support them, great fellows.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Excellent work! Continue in the same spirit, and soon Luke tokens will be very expensive, because LUK tokens are a very good currency, very promising! I definitely like it !!
Activity: 168
 Very Good! I immediately noticed that the professionals have come to work. Everything is very thought out and interesting! The guys very creatively approached the creation of the project!
Activity: 54
Guys, when will the preliminary sale of LUK tokens start at a 40% discount?

Hi! The pre-sale has already started. Feel free to buy tokens with 40% discount at https://ico.luckchemy.com/ till May 21, 2018  Wink
The guys, the good news, Luckchemy launched AirDrop again, there is an opportunity to get tokens, who have not yet been probyval or not)))?
I passed, the procedure is very simple, you just need to subscribe to the telegram channel, facebook, and tweeter. I like such simple aerdrops! do not have to spend much time.
And that's it? so simple!! very glad that there is no need to go through a large and boring registration where you need to enter a lot of your personal data and other information that takes a lot of time!
I want to buy some tokens, how can I do this?
On the site in your personal account, you buy and wait for the moment)))
Merit: 2
The guys from Luckchemy have a very scalable and diverse platform: they provide a full range of gambling games, such as lottery, powerball, scratchers, lotteries, slots, poker and so on. Cool, right? I'm waiting already when it will be possible to play poker)))
Luckchemy is a true master of his craft. What awaits us ahead? When will you please us with new games?

Thank you for your kind words! Sweepstakes release will be in summer-early autumn and new games release is expected in October-December.  Smiley
Good evening, please tell me how you can earn additional tokens?

Hey!)
1)   For participating in AirDrop you can copy the link at airdrop site and share it. You’ll get 5 LUK per invited person via a referral link.
2)   For participating in a standard referral program you need to register at https://ico.luckchemy.com/. After registration, you will get referral link (you may find it on your profile page). All token and ticket purchases made by users, which followed your link, will provide you with a referral bonus. You'll get 7% of tokens bought via your referral link.
3) You can also participate in the bounty program: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-luckchemy-bounty-campaign-30m-tokens-3132637 and get tokens free.
4) Participate in daily lotteries and win.
Good luck!
Activity: 252
The guys, the good news, Luckchemy launched AirDrop again, there is an opportunity to get tokens, who have not yet been probyval or not)))?
I passed, the procedure is very simple, you just need to subscribe to the telegram channel, facebook, and tweeter. I like such simple aerdrops! do not have to spend much time.
I received 25 tokens when I entered the telegram channel, subscribed to facebook and twitter, got another 25 tokens !!! Very cool, 50 tokens per minute of work))) There would be an opportunity I would have gone yet)) but stayaetsya only invite referrals and receive more pleasant bonuses!
Cool, you will need to invite your friends, let them participate and bring me tokens! I will do business)))
I want to buy some tokens, how can I do this?
I would advise you to start buying from small amounts, because you have to be safe)
Whom to like, that and buys, I here have bought on the round sum and about what I do not regret.
and when will the launch of the alpha or beta version of the platform? are there already exact dates? or at least approximately?

Hi! We already have two working games. Would you like to try? Wink
A full version of the platform will be launched around the end of ICO.
Activity: 98
I received 25 tokens when I entered the telegram channel, subscribed to facebook and twitter, got another 25 tokens !!! Very cool, 50 tokens per minute of work))) There would be an opportunity I would have gone yet)) but stayaetsya only invite referrals and receive more pleasant bonuses!
Guys, it's very cool that there is a common program, for each invited friend you can get 5 tokens!
Activity: 98
 I am grateful to the fate that brought me to your forum, because in this way I learned that there is such a wonderful company that develops such a large-scale project !!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The online gambling industry's block chain application market is huge. Can the Luckchemy coin project seize such a great historical opportunity? It is worth investors' attention and expectation.
Online gambling offers a more flexible way of playing and allows you to play games in a more efficient way. Nevertheless, the platform used by online gambling these days still has some problems, especially in aspects related to transparency.

To solve these problems, online gambling uses a new transaction platform known as Blockchain. Luckchemy was worried about his fans and created all his online gambling based on blockchain!
With Blockchain, Luckchemy enables you to see that all transactions will be recorded, and everyone will have access to the record.
Pages:
Jump to: