Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LuckyCoin LKY | Lucky Blocks | Fast | Fun | Fair - page 19. (Read 112487 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
ok, now I got another possible issue.

Roboscan is showing two trojans when I unzip cgminer. I d/l'ed it directly from the dev's site. Any possibility of this being real, or is this just the virus scanner being twitchy?
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Biomech I had that issue when I first downloaded it. I restarted windows then I just left it open a couple hours and it magically worked.

Restarted windows and it's working fine. Microsoft strikes again Tongue

Thanks to MikeyVeez and you for the help! Now I just gotta wait for it to finish syncing.

NP yeah I have yet run across a coin where majority of people connect and sync and a few that don't that hasn't been the peoples network or computers. It's usually never the wallet. Get to mining it's going to hit the exchange in about 4 days or so.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Biomech I had that issue when I first downloaded it. I restarted windows then I just left it open a couple hours and it magically worked.

Restarted windows and it's working fine. Microsoft strikes again Tongue

Thanks to MikeyVeez and you for the help! Now I just gotta wait for it to finish syncing.
Only a few people got in on the early instamine = ultra-instamine. Majority of the coins right now are only in a few hands. The 16k was just an example, others got way more I'm sure.

Other coins like WDC were an instamine too but the difficulty didn't go up as fast so more got in on it.

Like I said, DigitalCoin and Nibble used a good approach to combat this and LuckyCoin could have done the same.

it did the same just in a different way, same result.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
ok, just started the qt program, and it's not connecting to the network. Any thoughts?

could be alot of things, usually things to do with your personal network. Delete your luckycoin folder in apps/roaming directory. Make a backup of your wallet though, then just restart the wallet.

There's nothing in it, nor any reference. I'll nuke the whole thing.

I've installed several other coin's wallets with no issue, so this was a bit startling Tongue

I'll give it a shot and let you know. Thanks!

yeah it happens, some people had issues with WorldCoin, it happens just depends on which wallet.

Hmm.

No dice. Gonna try restarting windows, see if something's hung up that way. If that don't get it, I have no clue. Steep learning curve, but with other coins this has been the one thing I haven't had an issue with yet Tongue S'pose it had to be somewhere. It is my intention to start mining this, as the diff is low enough that my pissant computer can probably do it. Plus, I just like the tongue in cheek nature of the OP.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Only a few people got in on the early instamine = ultra-instamine. Majority of the coins right now are only in a few hands. The 16k was just an example, others got way more I'm sure.

Other coins like WDC were an instamine too but the difficulty didn't go up as fast so more got in on it.

Like I said, DigitalCoin and Nibble used a good approach to combat this and LuckyCoin could have done the same.
ok, just started the qt program, and it's not connecting to the network. Any thoughts?

could be alot of things, usually things to do with your personal network. Delete your luckycoin folder in apps/roaming directory. Make a backup of your wallet though, then just restart the wallet.

I've installed several other coin's wallets with no issue, so this was a bit startling Tongue

yeah it happens, some people had issues with WorldCoin, it happens just depends on which wallet.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hey Guys, finally I managed to set up a P2Pool for LuckyCoin on my Server

Its reachable through

crypto-coins.de:8910

As it is P2Pool, just use your Wallet Address as Username and a random Passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u ECGDM4tiC3L6rM5eCKYg5foQG9uY7esTqL -p fghdfdgh -o crypto-coins.de:8910]

Fee is just 1%

All my Pools are running very very smooth. I have very satisfied users.

Would be very nice, if you try my Pool with a little hashing power, to make Payout more regular

We're still waiting for miners... Give us some hashing power.

Dedicated Server
Located in Dusseldorf, Germany (connected to the DE-CIX Exchange in Frankfurt, Germany) <-very low latency!!
1 GBit/s Bandwith
Online 24/7
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
what's the hash rate now?
around 150Mh/s, not bad.
Activity: 476
what's the hash rate now?
Activity: 476
Wish I will get it  Wink
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Block explorer is working again.

Good to know
still don't see 5888-block...
Should see one in every 10k blocks, wouldn't expect to yet!

Yes, not the time yet... Cheesy
Activity: 448
http://lky.scryptmining.com  still up and about, though not a whole lot of activity, heh.  2% Stratum only, Proportional payouts per block.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

Good to know
still don't see 5888-block...
Should see one in every 10k blocks, wouldn't expect to yet!
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Good to know
Pages:
Jump to: