Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LuckyCoin LKY | Lucky Blocks | Fast | Fun | Fair - page 22. (Read 112487 times)

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
how do you solo mine this... btw the first pool on the list isnt paying out anything...
Try using http://lky.scryptmining.com/
it's pretty much empty so its basically solo mining
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
how do you solo mine this... btw the first pool on the list isnt paying out anything...
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Yes good time to do solo mining  Cheesy
certainly it is. however, it is sad that now for any alt coin is just dump, is this because too many alt coins are there? there are no leaders.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes good time to do solo mining  Cheesy
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
I can't believe no one is mining this.  I guess I shouldn't complain.  Smiley
Loving the solo mine Wink
Activity: 392
Hey Guys, finally I managed to set up a P2Pool for LuckyCoin on my Server

Its reachable through

crypto-coins.de:8910

As it is P2Pool, just use your Wallet Address as Username and a random Passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u ECGDM4tiC3L6rM5eCKYg5foQG9uY7esTqL -p fghdfdgh -o crypto-coins.de:8910]

Fee is just 1%

All my Pools are running very very smooth. I have very satisfied users.

Would be very nice, if you try my Pool with a little hashing power, to make Payout more regular

Still up and running very smooth... Would love to see as many miners on my Pool as on my DigitalCoin Pool at crypto-coins.de:8907

I am mining it, and I am happy that diff is below 2 now.
Activity: 325
{
    "blocks" : 5428,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 1.87537559,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 135695805,
    "pooledtx" : 5,
    "testnet" : false
}
diff at around 2, great for mining. This coin as compared to several others out there, is much better, and removed instamine. It is there for long term mining and possession.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Yes this is a good one too.
Activity: 115
Pool: next.afraid.org:8116 is still there, fully operational and fully reliable. The payout is a PPLNS scheme using a windows of one hour. So you will get the expected payout after only a few blocks found.

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8116 -u yourLKYaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

p2p.sytes.net has been going strong for me still since day one.

next.afraid.org:8116 is the right one, in my case, this one is reliable, i can't stop mining a coin and go to an other without loosing anything; PPLNS uses often a 24h window  that prevents this usage, and with a 24h window we get lower coins that we can expect, when we stop mining after a few hours...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is awesome with 2 diff getting so many coins haha.  Grin People are going to kick themselves in the ballz when this goes on the exchange and then all the miners jump in and raise diff.

once can hope :p

yeah I woke up this morning to see my rigs mining 2x the amount of coins as yesterday...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
This is awesome with 2 diff getting so many coins haha.  Grin People are going to kick themselves in the ballz when this goes on the exchange and then all the miners jump in and raise diff.
Activity: 112
Pool: next.afraid.org:8116 is still there, fully operational and fully reliable. The payout is a PPLNS scheme using a windows of one hour. So you will get the expected payout after only a few blocks found.

p2p.sytes.net has been going strong for me still since day one.
Activity: 339

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
wow, my pool is completely deserted!   Anyone interested, check it out:  http://lky.scryptmining.com , Proportional payouts after 100 confirms.  Guess I may shut it down eventually if no interest!
uhhh too many new coins coming out now
Activity: 448
wow, my pool is completely deserted!   Anyone interested, check it out:  http://lky.scryptmining.com , Proportional payouts after 100 confirms.  Guess I may shut it down eventually if no interest!
Pages:
Jump to: