Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LuckyCoin LKY | Lucky Blocks | Fast | Fun | Fair - page 21. (Read 112795 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
what pool is working? one that i can use my cpu and minerd

i have been jumping around trying to actually find one that will let me use my laptop(i know i need a rig bad)
i got 75 lky coins and now nothing.

is there a way to see where my coins are comming from?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
solo mining goes on well  Cheesy

What is your hash rate?
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
solo mining goes on well  Cheesy
I keep getting out of sync wallet after a few hours, its fine if I restart it though. is this normal ?

That happens with all wallets. I guess it's some sort of bug in all these clone coins?

okay, thanks
When I see it, just quit the wallet, and restart, it will be fine.
It will be nice if we can get a working block explorer for this coin.
Yes I'd like to browse it too, to see if any 5888-block come out Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I keep getting out of sync wallet after a few hours, its fine if I restart it though. is this normal ?

That happens with all wallets. I guess it's some sort of bug in all these clone coins?

okay, thanks

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
^ and even then there is no gurantee. If you leave it running for months then on an average you would get 1 block every 4 hours.

You're assuming the diff wouldn't change during those months. But the diff is likely going to explode once this hits an exchange and shows up on CoinChoose.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Pool: next.afraid.org:8116 is still there, fully operational and fully reliable. The payout is a PPLNS scheme using a windows of one hour. So you will get the expected payout after only a few blocks found.

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8116 -u yourLKYaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

This is the right pool. Reliable days and nights.
It will be nice if we can get a working block explorer for this coin.
Activity: 223
Birb.co Bounty and Airdrop Manager
Activity: 381
Merit: 274
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Thank you all for your answer.. I'll try a couple of hours see if i can get something Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When it hits exchange keep offers high there is not alot of coins dont do what the idiots did to WDC given its supply a good starting point is .04
^ and even then there is no gurantee. If you leave it running for months then on an average you would get 1 block every 4 hours.

You're assuming the diff wouldn't change during those months. But the diff is likely going to explode once this hits an exchange and shows up on CoinChoose.

Yes luckycoin adjusts quickly with the hash power, so profit the low diff right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
You can estimate using Litecoin's calculator, enter your hashrate and current diff. The result LTC divide by 50 is the block you expect to get.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Activity: 201
Merit: 105
Hi,
I have decided to give a try at solo mining luckycoin and now the difficulty is lower I am wondering how long do you think it 's going to take before I get an "accepted block". ?
something like 3 hours  or more like a day ?

My hashrate is 530kh/sec .I have been mining for about 2 hours and I have nothing ...is it normal or am i very unlucky ? ^^

530khs about 4h
Activity: 381
Merit: 274
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Hi,
I have decided to give a try at solo mining luckycoin and now the difficulty is lower I am wondering how long do you think it 's going to take before I get an "accepted block". ?
something like 3 hours  or more like a day ?

My hashrate is 530kh/sec .I have been mining for about 2 hours and I have nothing ...is it normal or am i very unlucky ? ^^
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Let's destroy another shitcoin! No mining to this one...
lol, I don't see how you can do it. The mining is steady at about 150 Mh/s. People are enjoying the low diff now.

NBL has about 40Mh/s and it went exchange. I don't doubt this one will go to exchange soon. If you don't like the coin, better not compete and mine. I enjoy my solo mining  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: