Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LuckyCoin LKY | Lucky Blocks | Fast | Fun | Fair - page 25. (Read 112487 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
435 lucky coins for 1 ltc  please take them off me
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
P2POOL SETUP FOR LUCKYCOIN

p2pool/networks.py

Code:
    luckycoin=math.Object(
        PARENT=networks.nets['luckycoin'],
        SHARE_PERIOD=30,
        CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//30,
        REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//30,
        TARGET_LOOKBEHIND=200,
        SPREAD=15,
        IDENTIFIER='6c75636b79212121'.decode('hex'),
        PREFIX='1a60193ab8b9617f'.decode('hex'),
        P2P_PORT=48911,
        MIN_TARGET=0,
        MAX_TARGET=2**256//2**20 - 1,
        PERSIST=False,
        WORKER_PORT=19335,
        BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS='207.12.89.101 66.172.10.55'.split(' '),
        ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL='#p2pool-alt',
        VERSION_CHECK=lambda v: True,
    ),

p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py

Code:
    luckycoin=math.Object(
        P2P_PREFIX='fbc0b6db'.decode('hex'),
        P2P_PORT=9917,
        ADDRESS_VERSION=47,
        RPC_PORT=9918,
        RPC_CHECK=defer.inlineCallbacks(lambda bitcoind: defer.returnValue(
            'luckycoinaddress' in (yield bitcoind.rpc_help()) and
            not (yield bitcoind.rpc_getinfo())['testnet']
        )),
        SUBSIDY_FUNC=lambda height: 88*100000000 >> (height + 1)//1036800,
        POW_FUNC=lambda data: pack.IntType(256).unpack(__import__('ltc_scrypt').getPoWHash(data)),
        BLOCK_PERIOD=60,
        SYMBOL='LKY',
        CONF_FILE_FUNC=lambda: os.path.join(os.path.join(os.environ['APPDATA'], 'Luckycoin') if platform.system() == 'Windows' else os.path.expanduser('~/Li$
        BLOCK_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://d.evco.in/abe/block/',
        ADDRESS_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX='http://d.evco.in/abe/address/',
        SANE_TARGET_RANGE=(2**256//1000000000 - 1, 2**256//1000 - 1),
        DUMB_SCRYPT_DIFF=2**16,
    ),

Hey,

when I'm using your modified networks.py everything seems to work fine. But the P2Pool server only sends Work to the Workers with a difficulty of "0". SO I get hundreds of accepted shares, but thei're worth nothing, because of the low difficulty.

Problem solved.. I got it working

Any suggestions?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
try mining on http://luckycoinpool.com/ BigVern runs some good pools
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
wow, diff at 3.11 now. If it drops a little more, I'll try solo mining instead of going to a pool.
Activity: 560
Some nice difficulty right now

{
"blocks" : 4166,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 3.11492421,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 176711030,
"pooledtx" : 8,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
Any miners out there looking for a new home, http://lky.scryptmining.com could use some more bodies.  Stratum only, proportional payouts per block, processed immediately after 100 confirms.  Check us out!  And thanks to the group thats been mining away since launch Smiley
I really like that site and have been using it for stats, but I've been asking what the "PPS" system the pool uses means. I thought PPS was pay per share, but the pool just seems like a pure proportional system to me. No ones answered me yet
Activity: 448
Any miners out there looking for a new home, http://lky.scryptmining.com could use some more bodies.  Stratum only, proportional payouts per block, processed immediately after 100 confirms.  Check us out!  And thanks to the group thats been mining away since launch Smiley
Activity: 476
There's no possible 'random' method of determining block rewards. Whatever mechanism you have in place will be cheated to hell in back. Just like with junkcoin.
This.
Why you say that? Do you know anything how the random superblock is determined? Go read the code, or provide a pre-computed table showing where are the superblocks.

If you are able to provide a pre-computed table, then I will agree with you. If not, then I will simply think you are talking something that you yourself don't even understand.
There's no possible 'random' method of determining block rewards. Whatever mechanism you have in place will be cheated to hell in back. Just like with junkcoin.
This.
Any set numbers in the minted block hash, like the first or last 4. Example - 0001 to 9400 --> 88 LKY. 9401 to 9900 ---> 188 LKY. 9901 to 9999 ---> 588 LKY. 0000 ---> 5888 LKY. There's no way to predict that. Any questions?
Activity: 104
This.
Well I finally give up on this coin been offering people 1000 for 4 ltc and no ones interested in buying it.

If no one wants it there is no point in mining it.

It's a BRAND new coin, no ones going to want it until it can prove it has dedicated miners. If you're mining it for immediate profit, then yes, there's no point for you to mine it.
It's not about getting profit if no one wants the coin then everything about it is pointless especially wasting electric on mining it.

Every other coin I seen on here people are buying them this coin is a failure no one wants it at all I can't even give them away.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Well I finally give up on this coin been offering people 1000 for 4 ltc and no ones interested in buying it.

It's a BRAND new coin, no ones going to want it until it can prove it has dedicated miners. If you're mining it for immediate profit, then yes, there's no point for you to mine it.

Yes I think so many people wants quick profit, they just want to mine it quickly then dump it. If you want sure profit, then go mine BTC or LTC. For new coins, if you see the values, then be patient, a community needs to be built. This one was not heavily instamined, with nice lottoery and has its value. If you don't believe in its value, then don't waste your time to mine it.

good point, we need a stable community here
Activity: 476

Yes I think so many people wants quick profit, they just want to mine it quickly then dump it. If you want sure profit, then go mine BTC or LTC. For new coins, if you see the values, then be patient, a community needs to be built. This one was not heavily instamined, with nice lottoery and has its value. If you don't believe in its value, then don't waste your time to mine it.

Good for you.

Is the blockchain browser messed up?
http://lky.p2pool.nl/chain/Luckycoin

I can't browse it.
whoa yeah looks totally messed up to me too
Activity: 560
Diff down a bit, great for mining

should go down even more in the next 40 blocks or so
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
Good for you.

Is the blockchain browser messed up?
http://lky.p2pool.nl/chain/Luckycoin

I can't browse it.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
I am getting steady LKY from the p2pool, usually at around 5LKY each time, but 3 rounds ago I got a 32LKY one, I think the p2pool must hit a 588-coin block Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Diff down a bit, great for mining

Pages:
Jump to: